xmyxgiantx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine for bulk, then cutting?

Hi. Let's see here I'm tall as f*** (6'7'') and skinny (183). My question for you is. Can I use Creatine for a couple of months and bulk, then after about 3-4 months stop taking Creatine and start cutting? I've heard of some Creatine products were there is no loading, like GNC, I think?

Can you help me with this please. Could you also help me with which Creatine to get? Some-what cheap, pills or powder, brand?

realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmathias has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if your going for pure creatine mono the brand dosnt really matter all too much... there all consisted of the same thing... wich is pure creatine... if you do go for pure dont buy expensive opnes there cheap ones out there that are the EXACT SAME THING idealy pure mono would be 5g a day for a 2month period then a month off but its also been said that cycling is not necessary for creatine but i recommend it... better safe than sorry

other reatin blends usualy only have crap thrown in them to help promote the sale of the product making them different and less expensive to produce since creatin mono cost money they add thing like proteins or sugars and other garbage to lower the cost of making it... they then turn around and sell it for MORE

i use the GNC pure creatine mono (micronized) it cost me 35$ with their gold card probably around 45 without it

i heard muscle tech from walmart wich is around 25$ is really good but it has been know to cause upset stomach in certan poeple

Padman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Padman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Padman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Padman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Padman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Padman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Padman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Padman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by xmyxgiantx View Post
    Hi. Let's see here I'm tall as f*** (6'7'') and skinny (183). My question for you is. Can I use Creatine for a couple of months and bulk, then after about 3-4 months stop taking Creatine and start cutting? I've heard of some Creatine products were there is no loading, like GNC, I think?

Can you help me with this please. Could you also help me with which Creatine to get? Some-what cheap, pills or powder, brand?
    its bettah to buy pills