Closed Thread
    Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

POST your crazy spring break sex stories

i didnt have any, mine sucked

DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rofl.

Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went to mexico and met some european chicks, enough said.
    Spartan #117

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This spring break me and my girl were at a party getting drunk. Well I apparently had a little too much to drink...I'm used to sleeping in my girl friends room, so I went up to the room we had chosen for the night. At about six in the morning I get up, eyes still closed, I walks over to where her bathroom WOULD BE and starts pissing on my friend Mark!

After about a minute a whole but of people all come running in the room, mark wakes up to see a golden shower. When I realized everyone was watching Me piss, I got this huge sh*t grin on my face. Everyone was all laughing so hard They almost couldn't notice There hangovers! I was soooo embarrassed.

It was funny becuase my friends cleaned up the mess and i went back to my bed and just fell alseep.
    I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine...

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

.............................$$BMBC$$...........................

Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suckerpunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lolololol

Registered User Exist 2 Inspire's Avatar
    Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anybody seen the movie "Beerfest"? Remember the scene where the dude gets trashed and hooks up with the huge lady thinking she's super smokin? That happened to me over spring break. One of my friends (sober) saw me making out with her in the club, so the next day everybody was giving me hell about f*cking a fat girl and I seriously got pissed at everyone and completely flipped out because I thought she was thin and hot. Sure enough like 2 days later, we were on the beach and I saw who I thought was the girl. I went up to her and said "Excuse me, are you in room (whatever it was)?" She said "yeah", so I said "you're Erin right?". She said "no, that's Erin over there."

....Ah ****.
    Braves - Falcons - Hawks

acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this pretty much sums it up:

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    never had a real spring break... i definitely need to do something next year. it's my senior year in college and im saving enough money to actually go somewhere.

Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not that great a story bc she is my girlfriend, but we were at LaVela last weekend and got a little drunk. I mentioned sotb (sex on the beach) and she was down with it. Anyway, we got busy under a condo on stilts a few hotels down. Got walked up on by several couples, but continued on anyway. No sand, dog style, lol. The excitement of getting caught turned her on. We walked back up and everyone knew what just happened. One of my friends and his girl decided to do it also, but they did the actual beach thing and got a little sandy, lol.

AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have a great story i met this girl ****ed her then i met this other girl and ****ed her too
    ★ 19 year BB.com crew.. Joined bb.com when I was 13 (srs) ★

Clearly A Canadian! ClearlyCanadian's Avatar
    ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ****ed a 22 year old when im 17
    BALLS DEEP CREW
    Suck My Ballz™

Stats 165 lbs 6'1
    Bench: 165 x6
    Squat: 225 x5
    Deadlift: 155 x3 (bad back)

"theres 2 doors in my life, the one that you come into and the one you leave"...badboy2

"Not all asians are smart. Only ones that come from China" -BenchnCurls

I rep back ;)