begin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutrisystem-what do you think?

I am female. I was thinking about trying nutrisystem to help control my eating. I have been out of control for a bit and put some pounds back on. Any comments, suggestions and feed back would be appreciated? If you have tried it, let me know as well.

Thanks

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've never tried it, but I have an aunt who did. She wasn't impressed at all, she said she kinda felt like she wasted her money. Sorry that's all I got, lol. Good luck!

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)

zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    100% sucks

The food tastes nasssssssssssssty

They give you 1 month worth of food..you dont even need to freeze it..it might sound like a good thing but it is full of preservatives

Out of alllll the 20 or so dishes that i got....maybe 2 were acceptable to eat..they also tasted terrible...rubber chicken...REALLY RUBBER...SUCKS

you tried microwaved meals? like lean cuisin? they arent even that good...but they are 10 times better than nutri system

You still have to buy vegetables and fruits etc...you cant go with nutrisystem alone..it says so on the box or whatever..

trust me dont go with it...

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by begin View Post
    I am female. I was thinking about trying nutrisystem to help control my eating. I have been out of control for a bit and put some pounds back on. Any comments, suggestions and feed back would be appreciated? If you have tried it, let me know as well.

Thanks
    I don't understand how going on Nutrisystem would help contol your eating??? Are you going to be locked away somewhere with no other food available, except Nutrisystem meals, until your urges are under control?

If you think it is because of the preportioned meals, you could just as easily do that for yourself. I feel for your situation as I have been there before. I suggest a digital food scale so you can start to see what portion sizes look like, some healthy low-cal snacks (ie: carrot sticks, etc.), and some will power. Yes, will power. For me, I didn't start to get my eating under control until I was sick & tired of being sick & tired. Once I couldn't stand my weight anymore is when I had the determination to stick with it. It wasn't easy at first as I felt hungry at times (because I was so used to stuffing myself), but it passed after a few days. The decision is up to you....you can do it.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

begin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks all

FreedomFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You could also go with the portion = size of your clenched fist.

Do equal portions protein + carbs 6 times a day and at least two of those times mix in a vegetable.