J-Massive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Massive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Waist Down to 31" from 36" but...

I have that dumb pad in front of my abs and I don't know what to do to burn it off. I lost 30 lbs. and I want to gain about half of that back as muscle but I'm afraid if I go on a bulking cycle it will just go back on my waist.

I only drink water or crystal light. The only carbs I consume are whole wheat bread, pasta, and rice. My protein consists of chicken breasts, tuna, lean ground turkey, lean beef. The only supplements I'm taking are whey and ripped fuel. I work out 4 times a week with 20 minutes of cardio ( I used to do more but I was shedding too much weight and cut back).

Is it just bad genetics? My dad, uncles, and male cousins ALL have big guts. I read that when abs are stretched out too much they don't "snap back" - they lose their elasticity. Could it be that? Should I get lipo? I can't lose anymore weight - no way, but I do want to have that damn six-pack I had when I was 18 - I'm 26 now.

Maybe I need a better ab routine? I do leg raises, concentrated power crunches, side crunches, - I really have tried them all and had a personal trainer help me too.

I don't know please help.

Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep your routine, patience is the key to cutting down. Like I said in another post of mine, I think that besides hard work, Yohimbe HCI is atleast in theory the best thing to hit your abs with. I mean keep ripped fuel (I know it works, I've used it personally) but stack it with a product that contains yohimbe hci, like Adipokentics by Syntrax and that my get you over the hump.
    Also your workouts should be geared to higher reps with shorter rest periods in between to promote your body to burn fat.
    Hope I helped!
    -Andrew

R.I.C. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R.I.C. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Both Ripped Fuel and Adipokinetix contain derivatives of Ephedra, which basically increases your heart rate. It's stated VERY CLEARLY on the Adipo bottle, not to take the supplement with any other supplement that contain Ephedrine, so please don't take the two together - it can be fatal, no kidding.

I agree with the last post however that Yohimbe is proving to be a good fat burner. Adipo has Yohimbe, maybe you should give that a try. I lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks doing a cycle of Adipo, along with a decent workout program, and diet.

J-Massive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Massive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the advice guys. I will look into the yohimbe, though I'm afraid about getting spontaneous boners at random. I also read that it helps blood circulate in the lower body which has caused some people dizziness, light-headed?

I will just keep training hard, rededicate myself, and focus on my goals. My diet will be strict and I'll be careful with cardio making sure I stay in the fat burning zone.

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)
    you may also want to drop the bread,pasta & rice (if it's white rice) as they are high glycemic carbs and swap it for lower glycemic carbs like brown rice, sweet potato,broccolli & beans. i've never used adipo but i can recommend MD6 as i've gotten fantastic results from this. i'm using animal cuts right now and thinking of adding yohimbe fuel to it.

terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well J i am having this very same problem i cant seem to get my gut down to the point where i can see my abs i am definatley trying hard but i am worried that doing more cardio will take muscle away and i will fade into a skinny rail of a guy lol if you have any luck let me know so i can try .Sorry about your prob but it is nice to know i am not the only one with this problem. Have a good one!!