Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    I know a LOT more about the Bible than you do. It doesn't matter how I am classified according to me beliefs, I have more knowledge than you.

Go back and read the additions to this post....your spirit is not your soul. Your spirit is your life force.
    so we should be braggin about who knows more about the bible, rather than helpingthemask" whod like to learn something?

And i asked him if he had any questions he can ask. And who says we disagree on everything? what if he asked something we both agree to the answer of?

RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pnigro View Post
    Why would God punish atheists who've read the bible and still think it's crap?

Is God that insecure?
    How is he insecure.

Does it say in the bible that "if you read me, youll be saved" ITs called faith!

"And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.""
    matthew 18:2-4

umm so what does this verse say?

Is it his fault they wont repent?

EDIT: i dont think hes insecure. I think atheists are insecure to accept they are a sinner

farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farmerlee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by -themask- View Post
    if our souls don't feel any physical pain how is hell a place of everlesting pain an anguish?

i've never been able to figure that out...
    Luke 16:23-24
    23In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

Lazarus who is in heaven has a finger so obviously he has a physical body attached to that finger.
    The rich man who is in hell has a tongue so obviously there is a physical body attached to that tongue.
    "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory."

Isaiah 6:3

Running the Race wanttobearnold's Avatar
    wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wanttobearnold has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by -themask- View Post
    if our souls don't feel any physical pain how is hell a place of everlesting pain an anguish?

i've never been able to figure that out...
    Whether you are still looking at this I don't know, but there is no proof that hell is a place of fire and pain. So if that is the case, then our souls don't have to feel physical pain. If there was 'pain' I think it would be more of a mental and emotional thing, rather than a physical anyways.

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=12

I'm still waiting for a reply smj.

Care to refute the words of Jesus himself on the matter

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by timbo81 View Post

there is no christian god, basically.
    Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady 10ml decants available.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)

Lmao

Not everyone enters heaven! It's very simple! The new Earth is where most people will reside after the events in Revelation. You do remember the new Heaven and new Earth? The Earth is meant for people to live on it.

Nice try, though.

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not everyone enters heaven! It's very simple! The new Earth is where most people will reside after the events in Revelation. You do remember the new Heaven and new Earth? The Earth is meant for people to live on it.

Nice try, though.
    The new heaven IS the new earth.

and not everyone will reside there.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)

Smile

The new heaven IS the new earth.

and not everyone will reside there.
    Wrong.

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." Rev 21:1

We know now that heaven and Earth are two totally different places. This verse doesn't say "And I saw a new heaven which is also the new Earth..." it makes a distinction between the two. You are blatantly wrong.

I only post in MISC :) Agnostic's Avatar
    Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I will never understand why people believe in the fairty tale of hell. It is a simple means of scaring idiots into following a bull**** moral code.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
    I will never understand why people believe in the fairty tale of hell. It is a simple means of scaring idiots into following a bull**** moral code.
    Yep!

Wrong.

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." Rev 21:1

We know now that heaven and Earth are two totally different places. This verse doesn't say "And I saw a new heaven which is also the new Earth..." it makes a distinction between the two. You are blatantly wrong.

Yes currently heaven and earth are seperate, but the heaven that is currently in existance and this earth we are on now will be made anew. The new jerusalem on earth is what heaven will be.

Heaven will be remade on a new earth, they won't be seperate.

Wrong.

its what it is talking about.

Do you know who is speaking in half of revelation?

"not everyone will enter heaven" umm so what are you trying to change?

I never understand why people believe in the fairytale of all people going to heaven regardless of their religion or beliefs. It is a simple means of giving people false assurance so they can live their lives however they please.

maybe its the impression you get. Im just leading people to the truth. And i dont use "your going to hell if you dont believe what i believe"

so again, you guys can keep saying what you want.

Thumbs down

Yes currently heaven and earth are seperate, but the heaven that is currently in existance and this earth we are on now will be made anew. The new jerusalem on earth is what heaven will be.

Heaven will be remade on a new earth, they won't be seperate.
    Nope, you're wrong.

I never understand why people believe in the fairytale of all people going to heaven regardless of their religion or beliefs. It is a simple means of giving people false assurance so they can live their lives however they please.
    exactly.

what does it say "Not my will, but yours be done"

And in matthew 7:21 it says those who do the will of the lord will enter heaven. If you dont do the will or God, your doing your own will. And if your not doing Gods will youd prolly be sinning. Sooo do i need to keep going on?

I only post in MISC :) Agnostic's Avatar
    Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Agnostic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its a good thing I dont prescribe to that theory. I am agnostic, but you are probably in idiot and cant figure that out.

That is the problem with christians, you need a bible to tell you how to act moral. Anyone who only acts moral because the bible tells them to, they are not moral, but pathetic.

Anyone who needs any instructions on being moral, is pathetic.

---
    Alas, you are a christian idiot and you do not realize that the original jewish bible says that everyone will actually go to heaven and that the longest you spend in hell is basically 1 year.

This comes from the precursor that comes from the joke you call a religion as christianity is the superposition of about 20 other religions.

That is the thing abotu christians though, you know nothing about your religion, its roots and history or anything.

Originally Posted by RelentlessChaos View Post
    exactly.

what does it say "Not my will, but yours be done"

And in matthew 7:21 it says those who do the will of the lord will enter heaven. If you dont do the will or God, your doing your own will. And if your not doing Gods will youd prolly be sinning. Sooo do i need to keep going on?
    If you believe in "Not my (humans) will, but yours (God's) be done" then this following verse is great:

"This is good and pleasing to God our savior, who wills everyone to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth." 1 Tim. 2:3-4

Cool

Its a good thing I dont prescribe to that theory. I am agnostic, but you are probably in idiot and cant figure that out.

That is the problem with christians, you need a bible to tell you how to act moral. Anyone who only acts moral because the bible tells them to, they are not moral, but pathetic.

---
    Alas, you are a christian idiot and you do not realize that the original jewish bible says that everyone will actually go to heaven and that the longest you spend in hell is basically 1 year.

This comes from the precursor that comes from the joke you call a religion as christianity is the superposition of about 20 other religions.

That is the thing abotu christians though, you know nothing about your religion, its roots and history or anything.
    At least now someone other than me is calling him an idiot...maybe we will get through his thick skull? Nah, probably not.

---

"Anyone who only acts moral because the bible tells them to, they are not moral, but pathetic."

sounds like a contradiction, or you just cant spit it out right.

"Alas, you are a christian idiot and you do not realize that the original jewish bible says that everyone will actually go to heaven and that the longest you spend in hell is basically 1 year."

another contradiction? if everyone is going to heaven, then how can you go to hell to? despite the years.

Hmm so your morals are calling others idiots?

At least now someone other than me is calling him an idiot...maybe we will get through his thick skull? Nah, probably not.
    Soo does your God say put others down? again i am asking you, because im aloud, to stop putting others down.

If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

Ephesians 4:29
    Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Is that benefiting anyone? Is it wholesome to call him an idiot, Just because his beliefs and views are different?

Why am i saying this to you and not agnostic? because you claim to be a christian, and OUR God tells us the this verse. SO abide by HIS rules and not yours.

If you believe in "Not my (humans) will, but yours (God's) be done" then this following verse is great:

"This is good and pleasing to God our savior, who wills everyone to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth." 1 Tim. 2:3-4
    yes he would like everyone to, but not everyone will.

Matt. 26:28, "for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Notice he says many, not ALL.

Jesus in prayer interceded for the ones given Him, not those of the entire world

John 17:9, "I ask on their behalf; I do not ask on behalf of the world, but of those whom Thou hast given Me; for they are Thine;"

Exclamation

Originally Posted by RelentlessChaos View Post
    Soo does your God say put others down? again i am asking you, because im aloud, to stop putting others down.

If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

Ephesians 4:29
    Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Is that benefiting anyone? Is it wholesome to call him an idiot, Just because his beliefs and views are different?

Why am i saying this to you and not agnostic? because you claim to be a christian, and OUR God tells us the this verse. SO abide by HIS rules and not yours.
    Shut up.

Registered User HardcoreFitness's Avatar
    HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Number 1...there is a strong case to be made, based on the Bible alone, that there is no hell. Start by reading this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1564251

If that's too much for you, take a look at some of the articles on these websites:
    www.bible-truths.com
    http://www.what-the-hell-is-hell.com/hellarticles.htm
    http://www.what-the-hell-is-hell.com/HellScholars.htm
    http://www.tentmaker.org/books/TheBibleHell.html

The simple fact is, hell doesn't exist! Everyone is saved.

Now with that out of the way...I can answer your question. You see, if you were burned with fire, in our bodies, you would eventually die, right?

And even if we wouldn't die, and were just souls, we wouldn't be able to feel pain, because we wouldn't have our bodies, right?

You see how this doesn't make sense?

And ask yourself the following questions:

"Would a loving, merciful God really burn billions of people, torturing and tormenting them with fire, for eternity?"

"Would Christ's death only save a small percentage of humanity, or would it take away the sins of the world, like it says in the Bible?"
    please do not confuse SMJ with a christian, he has denounced the supposed faith he has and now he just goes from thread to thread posting lies and trying to turn people away from God. A true wolf in sheeps clothing.
    free agent.....

"....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

yes he would like everyone to, but not everyone will.

Matt. 26:28, "for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Notice he says many, not ALL.

Jesus in prayer interceded for the ones given Him, not those of the entire world

John 17:9, "I ask on their behalf; I do not ask on behalf of the world, but of those whom Thou hast given Me; for they are Thine;"
    "The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world." THERE is says the world, not just "many" (many could also mean "all").

If God's will is done, then all will be saved. And there's numerous verses that support universal salvation, in addition to hell not existing, etc.

HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shut up.
    wow strong argument, but again that is all we expect from you
    free agent.....

Cool

Originally Posted by HardcoreFitness View Post
    wow strong argument, but again that is all we expect from you
    All I ever give are strong arguments...I've never even SEEN you give an argument. So...shut up!

All I ever give are strong arguments...I've never even SEEN you give an argument. So...shut up!
    and another mature answer..... grow up kid, your bs is getting old
    free agent.....

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by HardcoreFitness View Post
    and another mature answer..... grow up kid, your bs is getting old
    Yea, and you're SOOOO mature. All you ever do is degrade the argument into...THIS. Into a name calling fest.

At least before you entered the thread we were SOMEWHAT arguing about the subject. You have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER tried to debate me. You've only crumbled in fear and resorted to personal attacks. I think it's time for YOU to grow up, little guy.