Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What sort of carbs do you eat on carbups (non keto)

I used to eat spaghetti, white bread, cornflakes and such. So what types of carbs are the best to filling my muscles with as much as glycogen as possible ?

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Courtesy Of Par Deus

The Refeed

"As mentioned, there are numerous factors that determine leptin expression, but an exhaustive presentation is beyond the scope of this part of the article, and will be covered in the succedding months. Instead, we just take a brief look at refeeding.

The primary determinate of leptin expression is glucose metabolism (41). This gives us a really good idea of the macronutrient profile of our refeed. Fat, fructose, protein, and alcohol do not have the same effect on leptin expression that glucose does.

Assuming we have not created drastically low leptin levels, our refeed will be between 20 and 50% ABOVE maintenence, for 12-48 hours -- the higher the calories, the shorter the refeed -- there are arguments in support of both. If they are drastically low, 5-7 days of 20% above is recommended. In general, the lower you are below your natural bodyfat setpoint, and the longer or more drastic your diet, the more frequent the refeed.

Because we are eating above maintence, we are most likely accepting some fat gain (though, if leptin levels are really low, the opposite could very well occur due to increases in metabolic rate as leptin is increased), so we want to get the most bang for our buck. Thus, our primary macronutrient will be carbohydrates that enter the blood as glucose -- this means glucose, glucose polymers such as maltodextrin, and starches. Insulin also potentiates glucose stimulated leptin production (13, 41), thus high GI carbs are most ideal. Protein should be 1g/lb, and a bit of fat and fructose in foods you enjoy is acceptable, but the rest is non-fructose carbohydrates."

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hell during that day I will eat most anything including sugar. I feel the higher Gi the better. I wrote this I beleive in the article on keto. But I may be mistaken. This was like 2 years ago since I wrote it. But Yes I stand by it, the higher the sugar content the better.

Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks you guys, that cleared up a lot for me.