Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevermore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just got over flu and stomach virus...

i had a stomach virus for a couple of days last week and yesterday i had like a 24 hour flu bug. i seem to be ok today except for the fact that my appetite is completely gone. i didn't eat anything yesterday and i would think i should be starving today. is this normal? how do i get back into my bulking diet?

thanks for any help

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just eat as much as you can today. Try to keep the protein intake high.

candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Adding a little extra vit C won't hurt either.
    Cutting
    164lbs. 9/11/03
    181.75lbs. 9/6/04
    6.5% BF 9/6/04

Mod @ http://www.bbforums.com

candle25@cyber-rights.net

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: just got over flu and stomach virus...

Originally posted by Nevermore
    i had a stomach virus for a couple of days last week and yesterday i had like a 24 hour flu bug. i seem to be ok today except for the fact that my appetite is completely gone. i didn't eat anything yesterday and i would think i should be starving today. is this normal? how do i get back into my bulking diet?

thanks for any help
    normal... not to worry a few days are going to make or break you. Rest assured sometimes it is good to blow a diet one way or the other. makes it that much easier to get back into it.