bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Insulin Causes Vasodilation in Muscle/carbs lead to better pumps

Perform a search on any bodybuilding forum and see how many hits you get for ?NO? and ?pump?. Robbie Durand takes us through the science of NO production, elaborating on the role of insulin in increasing NO. He argues that a good insulin spike (that?s right, carbs!) will lead to better pumps, particularly if accompanied by high intensity training.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articl...tion?page=0%2C1
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Link isnt working.

From everything Ive read pumps have nothing to do with muscle gain.

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigasssnowman View Post
    Perform a search on any bodybuilding forum and see how many hits you get for ?NO? and ?pump?. Robbie Durand takes us through the science of NO production, elaborating on the role of insulin in increasing NO. He argues that a good insulin spike (that?s right, carbs!) will lead to better pumps, particularly if accompanied by high intensity training.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articl...tion?page=0%2C1
    I agree with that. A long time ago I used to try different herbs just to test them out. I tried Damiana and it made appear incredibly vascular, every time I took it. I learned later that it puts the body in a hypoglycemic state. I believe that is what arginine based products do...I could be wrong.
    "Did you know that there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
    It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and gives people a ****ty outlook on life."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

Ronald Reagan

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry about that.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...n_vasodilation

pumps are good because you are getting more blood into your muscle which brings more nutrients for a faster recovery.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net