Irongainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question real protein shakes

I'm not talking about mixing protein powder with milk or water and stirring or shaking it. If anybody has some good recipes on making a good protein shake with more than two ingredients (using a blender)in different flavors let me know. Although it's not the healthiest shake out there, I have been making my shakes for awhile with skim milk, ice, ON chocolate whey, a banana and some peanut butter. It makes a darn good shake but I am interested to hear any other recipes (prefer fruit flavors). Please include the flavor of protein powder as I am about to buy another tub :-)

Loose Cannon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: real protein shakes

Originally posted by Irongainer
    I'm not talking about mixing protein powder with milk or water and stirring or shaking it. If anybody has some good recipes on making a good protein shake with more than two ingredients (using a blender)in different flavors let me know. Although it's not the healthiest shake out there, I have been making my shakes for awhile with skim milk, ice, ON chocolate whey, a banana and some peanut butter. It makes a darn good shake but I am interested to hear any other recipes (prefer fruit flavors). Please include the flavor of protein powder as I am about to buy another tub :-)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/proteinshakes.htm

hope this helps