Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Robert_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Free Samples!!!!!!!

OK!
    Just a few things I have found while browsing the forums.

This one works still:

PROTEIN: Whey Fruity? Protein Samples
    http://www.molecularnutrition.net/free_stuff.htm

This one is dead:

One of the following: Liporexin, Neurogenex or Thermorexin
    http://www.anafit.com/sampleform.htm [DEAD] (sorry)

Please use this thread as a "post-your-sample" thread, or just any freebies you come across.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: new freebie on page 2
    Update: NEW poster freebie on page 3
    UPDATE: CHIPOTLE INFO ON PG 3
    UpDATE: bunch of new ones on 3 (lots)
    Last edited by Robert_B; 03-15-2004 at 08:54 AM.
    <3 <3 <3

my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in.. thanks

No problem!
    <3 <3 <3

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Free Samples!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Robert_B
    OK!

Note: I'm not sure if these actually work!!!

PROTEIN: Whey Fruity™ Protein Samples

http://www.anafit.com/sampleform.htm

Please use this thread as a "post-your-sample" thread, or just any freebies you come across.

Thanks in advance.
    I did the Whey Fruity ones...Got them fairly quick...The Lemonade sample is disgusting. Fruit Punch is OK but has a bad aftertaste...I will stick to Syntrax Nectar

Thanks for the heads up.
    <3 <3 <3

Location: Avoiding the authorities in Vancouver, British Columbia
    BIG BROWN K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks

jdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love free stuff lol hopefully it will come in the mail

McBurly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can't beat free stuff, thanks for the links!

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wont ship "outside the US".

Bastards. I have to commend MN for shipping their samples almost everywhere!! It was this reason that I didnt post my opinion on the product .
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

moeamaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Free Samples!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Matt96teg
    I did the Whey Fruity ones...Got them fairly quick...The Lemonade sample is disgusting. Fruit Punch is OK but has a bad aftertaste...I will stick to Syntrax Nectar
    I agree didnt quite like either of their flavors, prefer Nectar

ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100)

Originally posted by Stay Puft
    Wont ship "outside the US".

Bastards. I have to commend MN for shipping their samples almost everywhere!! It was this reason that I didnt post my opinion on the product .
    We bastards shipped the samples to CN in the beginning. You can read the words Sample Vitamins on the green form of this picture. The rest I think you can read on this link. We have a whole pile of these.

http://www.anabolicfitness.net/images/samples.jpg

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone i shared the samples with loved whey fruity. But i don't think syntrax nectar fuzzy navel is very good, no does anyone else who i've given it to, they liked whey fruity. And that's about 6 people, plus myself.

Fuzzy navel has a wierd sharp aftertaste, and flavour is kind of off and lacking. Weak for sure.

chris1381 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought whey fruity was great

Just got my free protein yesterday!!!

2 flavors: Fruit punch and lemonade

YUM!!!!!1111. The Fruity punch was awesome!
    It was a bit hard to mix, but other than that it was very YUM.

There was a slight after taste, but barely. I was shocked to believe I was drinking protein and not HI-C. Today the lemonade!!!

I recommend it if you are sick of plain whey, or flavored vanilla/chocolate routine.
    Thanks for the samples.

Still waiting on the other samples.
    <3 <3 <3

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never got mine. *sniffle*
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Free Samples!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ulter
    We bastards shipped the samples to CN in the beginning.

I can vouch for that. I was one of the few lucky ones who got the free samples early enough. But unfortunetely, customs denied my package when I ordered it.

Blame our border crossing.
    You only regret the risks you did not take.

jeepman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got them...I thought they were actually better than Nectar. I thought the lemonade tasted just like lemonade.

The nectar I got was very cherry berry...and think that stuff is nasty. are the other flavors better?

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by jeepman
    I got them...I thought they were actually better than Nectar. I thought the lemonade tasted just like lemonade.

The nectar I got was very cherry berry...and think that stuff is nasty. are the other flavors better?
    i have about 6 people who can vouch for fuzzy navel being pretty nasty. Nothing special.

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by joe78
    I never got mine. *sniffle*
    Me either

Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fuzzy navel is great. I don't think I have read one thread on any board yet that the people all haven't liked the fuzzy navel. We all vary in our tastes though.

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i did the molecular 1, the fruity punch was reallly sweet, but nice for free...ill stick to ON tho

skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love free! Going to try neurogenex.
    Some people have a way with words. Other people not have way.

min has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good looking out,bro :-D

szx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool, are there any other sites like this?
    please post if so

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how long did it take to get them after you submitted? how big were the free samples?

footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50)

OK!

Note: I'm not sure if these actually work!!!

PROTEIN: Whey Fruity™ Protein Samples

Thanks in advance.
    how much protein does each sample actually have?
    there is no beast without cruelty.

pain for pleasure, torture for leisure

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally posted by footballjunior
    how much protein does each sample actually have?
    I believe they are 22g of protein each packet....

Anyhow I tried all the Nectar except Fuzzy navel...Cherry IMO is the worst...First Nectar I ever got and Im still slowly using it (got it a few months ago)...Apple is GREAT. Kiwi-Strawberry is pretty good. Carribean is gross to me because I dont like those fruits. Monday I get Fuzzy Navel so I will comment on that later.

footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks in advance.
    whats that stuff?
    there is no beast without cruelty.

pain for pleasure, torture for leisure

CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally posted by footballjunior
    whats that stuff?
    Go to their homepage and read the descriptions.

jopache1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jopache1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i want to try some nectar, anyone giving out samples of those? i didnt like the lemonade whey fruity, the other one was allright, it had a weird foamy taste/texture to it. not worht the price in my opinion as far as taste goes.