TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Should I eat fruit while cutting?

I have read a few articles saying to avoid most fruit while cutting. I am currently eating 1800 cal a day and a part of my diet includes fruit.

I have been eating banana, grapes, tangerine, strawberries etc.

Is it ok to continue eating fruits?

slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fruit

Yes its ok to eat fruit, but cut down on them, all i eat is 1 bannana and a LOT of veggies. Fruit contains a lot of sugar and carbs so try to cut down on fruit and focus on veggies.

Esmir03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Should I eat fruit while cutting?

Originally posted by tripledouble198
    I have read a few articles saying to avoid most fruit while cutting. I am currently eating 1800 cal a day and a part of my diet includes fruit.

I have been eating banana, grapes, tangerine, strawberries etc.

Is it ok to continue eating fruits?
    Yes...

everyday I have to eat fruit, I got used to it. I cant wait till I cut

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bump.. Fruit is great, but try to keep it in moderation, but when your cutting everything is in moderation anyways, so it should be easy.

Cheers
    Always, under the underneath...
    =======
    Once the power of the mind is harnessed, any goal is reachable.
    =======
    Exercise is 10% Physical, and 90% Mental, the rest is up to you.

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat the low glycemic ones
    bananas are loaded with sugars as are many other variety. I would get a glycemic chart and follow it.

Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grrrr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Dorian
    eat the low glycemic ones
    bananas are loaded with sugars as are many other variety. I would get a glycemic chart and follow it.
    Bump. Also, you might want to consider eating it between your normal meals, as it will keep liver glycogen full. Another benefit is the high fiber of some fruits, aka apples, which will help make you feel full.
    Connery: I'd like "Anal Bum Cover" for $200 Alex.
    Trebec: That's "An Album Cover" Mr. Connery.
    Connery: HARHARHARHAR.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is a controversial topic. If you want to enter and win a bodybuilding contest the answer is: Eliminate all fruit.

If that is not your goal then the advice already given is good.