cowboys3356 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cowboys3356 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cowboys3356 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cowboys3356 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My first stack, need advice

I am considering going on a pro hormone stack for the first time. Have been doing some research but there seems to be alot of different opinions out there.

Can anyone give me some advice on what would be a good "starter" stack that would maximize gains while minimizing negative side effects such as bitch tits, etc. I am 6'0 185 lbs 29 yrs old.

BTW I only have access to "legal" supplements so I really need some good advice to make the most of what is out there without spending a fortune.

I had seen some information suggesting the following cycle but I would like some feedback from the board since you guys have real world knowledge about what works and what doesn't.

Red Kat 800mg: Monday-Friday for 8 weeks
    Tribulus Terrestris 2000mg: Same as Red Kat
    6-OXO 600mg: for 6 weeks during the Red Kat/Trib cyle
    Completely off of everything for 2 weeks then repeat cyle
    Last edited by cowboys3356; 02-03-2004 at 08:33 AM.

BassMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man!

We're about the same status, in age, hieght, and weight. And I did the Big Cat's Beginner Cycle a few months ago and got really good results.

I gain like 8 lbs in 4 weeks.

You should give it a try.!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm
    When a man lies
    He murders some part of the world
    These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
    All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
    Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

cowboys3356 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cowboys3356 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cowboys3356 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cowboys3356 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you notice any negative side affects at all? How was your enegry level? Were your gains all lean muscle or did you experience some trouble gaining fat? And last but not least have the gains stayed with you once you stopped the stack?

Thanks for the suggestion!