satchman888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many mg of aminoacids are found in one gram of protein??

I was considering on purchasing the Amino Fuel Liquid which contains 15 grams of amino acids per serving. According to the instructions, you have to take 3 servings a day, which would equal 45 grams of amino acids a day.

How does this compare to taking protein from regular food?

Is it the same to take 45 grams of amino acids to 45 grams of regular protein?

THanks!

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    amino acids = protein ... well chains of amino acids.
    I think you should just get some regular protein powder.
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

satchman888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If protein= amino acids, why does nobody in this forum talk about amino acids?

And please, someone answer my question on my previous post.

Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldn't worry about amino acid fuel. Yes prtoein has a lot of aminos that u would need. If anything buy BCAA's, those are tons better than amino fuel. There are what u call non essential and essential aminos. amino i made up of both. BCAA's are three essential amino's. leucine, isoleucine, and valine this aminos play a direct link to protein synthesis and are the only ones that can be used as fuel.
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

Pham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN PROTEIN

SO should I look for Leucine isoleucine and valine amounts in Protein. Is there other things I should look for in protein?

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN PROTEIN

Originally posted by Pham
    SO should I look for Leucine isoleucine and valine amounts in Protein. Is there other things I should look for in protein?
    Right , look for added vitamins and minerals too .......
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice