es19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this enough to tone up bum and legs

Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could look at the workout I done today and tell me if its enough to tone and shape legs/bum

1. 15 x Barbell squats
    2. Hip thrust with weights placed on belly for 1 minute
    3. 15 x Dumbell Deadlift
    4. Kneeling leg lift - 30 on each side
    5. 15 x Seated Leg curl
    6. 15 x Leg extensions (machine)

I did all of that 3 times

followed by 15 minutes on the crosstrainer switching between 30 seconds of intense movement on a high resistance and a minute of normal movement on a normal resistance

I'm completely new to this so sorry if I sound silly! Any advice would be great, if the routine is ok how many times a week should I be doing it?
    Thankyou very much!

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Deadlifts and squats are great, but what is going to be key is lifting heavy enough to get muscle growth - read my article here - the truth about toning
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm a big fan of Bulgarian splits.
    "Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” ― Thomas Jefferson

BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by es19 View Post
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could look at the workout I done today and tell me if its enough to tone and shape legs/bum

1. 15 x Barbell squats
    2. Hip thrust with weights placed on belly for 1 minute
    3. 15 x Dumbell Deadlift
    4. Kneeling leg lift - 30 on each side
    5. 15 x Seated Leg curl
    6. 15 x Leg extensions (machine)

I did all of that 3 times

followed by 15 minutes on the crosstrainer switching between 30 seconds of intense movement on a high resistance and a minute of normal movement on a normal resistance

I'm completely new to this so sorry if I sound silly! Any advice would be great, if the routine is ok how many times a week should I be doing it?
    Thankyou very much!
    If you are looking to "tone and shape" your bum and legs your going to need to progressively lift heavier over time, generally keeping your rep ranges a bit lower, and eat enough. Better yet get on a good full body lifting program. One that has shown proven results and can give you a good grasp of understanding how weight training works. Starting Strength is a good one or NROLFW.
    AFAA- CPT

"Make up your mind that, at least for the first year or two, you're not going to worry about body fat levels if you're already lean, because lean is easier to reacquire than strong is to build" (Rippetoe 310).

ASKHOLE: A person who constantly asks for advise, yet always does the opposite of what you told them.