kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kezibaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

zma + tribulus cycle

hey guys,
    I just got off a creatine cycle and was wondering if it is safe for a 17yr old to take a zma/trib cycle. And also, how long a cycle...i was planning 8 weeks. Thank you for all your help...
    kezi

everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can take ZMA, but i dont' really no anything about trib... so i won't venture to answer that part... but ZMA is just zinc, magnesium, and in alot of cases B6... so it's safe... but in my opinion... i would make sure to double check how much of those vitamins and minerals your getting in your multi... cuz if you take a very high dosage multi... i would be concerned about too much of those vitamins and minerals... you want to make sure they are all water soluable so that you piss them out too... but i'm not sure on all that information... so do some research and you should be fine!

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: zma + tribulus cycle

Originally posted by kezibaba
    hey guys,
    I just got off a creatine cycle and was wondering if it is safe for a 17yr old to take a zma/trib cycle. And also, how long a cycle...i was planning 8 weeks. Thank you for all your help...
    kezi
    myopnion Trib would be a waste of your money....... Do you need to be sexually aroused? then use it cause it aint good for anything else other than a hard one.