Hardcore002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long should you wait after eating to do cardio??

I just ate:

1 mixed bowl of Special K and cornflakes
    8 oz. 2% milk
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    3 boiled egg whites

For breakfast- roughly 500-600 calories. How long should I wait know before I run with my dog??
    (9/11/03) 5'8" 97 lbs.

(12/19/03) 5'8" 125-135 lbs.

Former anorexic in recovery..

rmatic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    personally, i like 45 min to 1 hour.

scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello there, I don't want to hurt any feeling or make you feel bad or anything. I know what it is like mentally to be recovering from anerexia because I was once at a mild state of it. My bodyfat % was down to 4% and my body was beginning to burn muscle and I looked terrible. I was scarred to eat any fat and I was also cutting back on carbs. You sorta sound like me in a such, I only got down to 118 at age 16 at 5'8 but I did run 4 miles a day every day with my dog (dog was in the best shape of his life, lol). I had to go into surgery to have a hernia repaired and my heart slowed to 20 beats per second while I was sudated (It may have stopped but they didn't tell us that) and it took them an hour to stablize me. When I woke up I had a 5 inch cut to the left of my dick and a nutritionist standing to the side of my bed telling me my diet was f*cked up. Long story short, I got noticed early on and I set myself straight. Now I don't know what your goals are, whether to build muscle or to just look healthy. Eather way, at your state you are going to have to stop running. It took me a few weeks and a scoulding from my doc to realize it. You are going to have to get over the fear of gaining a little fat, and start eating higher calorie food like whole eggs and oatmeal. Find a good mass building routine and start eating. Trust me, running is the last thing you need to do when you are trying to gain weight. I started at 118 in the beginning of the school year and I now weight 155. I feal great and I look great, everyone is noticing my new found muscle and my hormones have kicked back in. Thats another thing you may have experienced, your desire for sex may have depleated but that will come back when you start "eating". Try clean bulking, stay away from sweets and start taking protein powder before and after your workouts. If you are anything like I was then your self esteam is way down, please feel free to e-mail me and we can further relate our problems together. Support is what it took for me so that may be what you need. I hope you do not take this the wrong way and realize that I know what you are going through. It sounds like you are on the right track so good luck and open your eyes. Peace

bebasshome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Normally for me, I wait 45min-1hr as well. Works well for me.

Brian
    "TRY NOT....DO....or DO NOT....there is no try" (Yoda)

"Nothing good comes easily"

"It matters not how slowly one goes, so long as they do not stop" (Confucious)

RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good reply scrawny. I actually responded to an earlier post made by hardcore about running with his dog. In my reply I advised him to not run at all, lift heavy, and eat a ton. Yet in response to my advice, someone said he should continue running, which was horrible advice for hardcore. Thanks for telling him the real deal.

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)
    forget the anorexic dude, you can still run, its good for your heart and if you go long distances, it can help your abs too. just wait 30-45 mins and then go at it.

scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrawny-nomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RIPped1484
    Good reply scrawny. I actually responded to an earlier post made by hardcore about running with his dog. In my reply I advised him to not run at all, lift heavy, and eat a ton. Yet in response to my advice, someone said he should continue running, which was horrible advice for hardcore. Thanks for telling him the real deal.
    Thanks, It helps when you have actually been through the same situation your self..............Best reguards

Stuart

Originally posted by FreeBirdbulker
    forget the anorexic dude, you can still run, its good for your heart and if you go long distances, it can help your abs too. just wait 30-45 mins and then go at it.
    Get off this board, you are going to get someone killed. You have absolutely no idea of the seriousness of this situation. If you are underweight the last thing you should ever EVER do is cardio. If you burn more calories than you provide when under weight then you will start burning muscle. WTF do you think your f*cking heart is, a damn watermealon. If you are going to give advice you should atleast know waht you are talking about before you give it. If you had any clue as to what kind of person you are dealing with you would kick your own a** for telling him to do cardio. MAN, I can't believe how stupid some people are. No offense a**hole. Peace LOL

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)
    hes a former anorexic, he isnt now. if he was now, then he shouldnt run. but hes not anymore. do you want a cure to anorexic, try smoking marijuana. im serious. you will get the munchies and wont feel bad for eating. after that youll be cured.

Get off this board, you are going to get someone killed. You have absolutely no idea of the seriousness of this situation. If you are underweight the last thing you should ever EVER do is cardio. If you burn more calories than you provide when under weight then you will start burning muscle. WTF do you think your f*cking heart is, a damn watermealon. If you are going to give advice you should atleast know waht you are talking about before you give it. If you had any clue as to what kind of person you are dealing with you would kick your own a** for telling him to do cardio. MAN, I can't believe how stupid some people are. No offense a**hole. Peace LOL

hes a former anorexic, he isnt now. if he was now, then he shouldnt run. but hes not anymore. do you want a cure to anorexic, try smoking marijuana. im serious. you will get the munchies and wont feel bad for eating. after that youll be cured.
    Have you ever been anerexic, do you know what you are saying????? If you have , you would know

i wasnt full anorexic, but i was starting to become one a while ago. i know its hard to get over it, but just do it and youll get used to it. but im not kidding about the marijuana, one night after smoking it, me and my friend ate 2 xl pizzas in under 10 minutes. you wont worry about your weight if ur high. if ur bodybuilding, just make sure that there are good foods around you if you do it.

Ok, sorry I went off on you. I just know that at 125 I still looked bad. So I don't think I would advise him to run until he gets to the point where he is cutting.I know the weed thing works but what about the rest of the day. You don't stay high all day...................... Stuart

wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i wasnt full anorexic, but i was starting to become one a while ago. i know its hard to get over it, but just do it and youll get used to it. but im not kidding about the marijuana, one night after smoking it, me and my friend ate 2 xl pizzas in under 10 minutes. you wont worry about your weight if ur high. if ur bodybuilding, just make sure that there are good foods around you if you do it.
    Hey bro read the rules. I'm sure you will be banned soon.