Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

A few questions plz

Someone told me about getting strech marks from cable crossovers. Are these the ripples on the inside(the middle of the pecs) of the pecs?. Just wondering cos I have them and I like doing cable crossovers a lot.

Ohh and can someone answer this. sometimes my muscles ache the next day and soemtimes they dont is this because they have had time and sufficient protien to repair??? or because I didn't work them hard enough cos im sure I do work hard enough each and every time.

Last of all do some mucles repair before others because of there position??? like the abs are closer to the small intestine so would they be repaired first as apose to a mucle further away like the forearm???

thx
    " You say you gave it your all??? but did you did you really??? Now go out there and sweat Blood "

BBJ the daddy!
    the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the guy that can't run fast.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You shouldn't be getting stretch marks from cable crossovers- if you do get them I would imagine they would be on the outer pec -treat with vitamin E cream and aloe vera gel.

Soreness is not indicative of a good/productive workout.

Protein is constantly shuttled around the body - it is used for many processes so it does not matter how close the muscle is to your small intestine, bigger muscles such as quads take longer to heal.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ahhh I've just found something out it not the actual skin that was streched its the ripples in the muscle you know the ones that run down the centre line of some peoples pecs??? well some dumb ass told me CC's caused them I don't know why the hell I believed him as you can't change the shape of the muscle.
    " You say you gave it your all??? but did you did you really??? Now go out there and sweat Blood "

BBJ the daddy!
    the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the guy that can't run fast.