Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by corple View Post
    slaughtering cattle, and eating bananas seems perfectly 'natural' to me..other animals do it. other animals eat other species eggs as well. you dont see another species walkin up to another species and suckin its tits for milk.
    other animals don't raise cattle, then slaughter them. then package them and ship them everywhere. and other animals don't go "suckin tits" of others because they can't. if they had access to milk you better believe they would take advantage of it. you never heard of putting milk out for cats? is a cat a cow?

and as much as you might like to think the driving force behind humans is the feed ourselves, its not. its more or less money. people produce and slaughter animals(i dont really mind:P) not to feed people, lol? its to make money. you really think all this food we can get our hands on is necessary? look at america, and you tell me.
    what he said went right over your head.

and yes we are evolving physically and mentally. but just cause we do something, doesnt mean its the right way to do it. we have 1000's of factories pouring thousands of tons of smoke into the air to produce all this **** we eat, and its killing us, slowly. thats not right.
    so if you're worried about whats natural then wtf are you doing making use of things that aren't? get off your computer right now. head to the forest and live in the wild, I'm fairly certain grocery stores aren't natural. make sure you walk cause cars sure as **** aint natural.

and just like we put the wrong foods in our stomach, regardless if its healthy or not, if our stomachs arent evolved enough to handle it like it should be, then i dont think its considered natural. and you know exactly what im trying to get at, just like i understood what you were tryin to get at. sorry, im not the most articulate person in the world.
    I honestly have no clue what you're trying to get at.

i guess there really is no approval system for what is right or wrong, humans are individual thinkers. and actually, different races are brought up in different regions with different diets, and that makes a difference too. so i guess it falls upon each person to figure it out for themselves
    now you say something intelligible. people have figured out that if you no problems with lactose/dairy then milk is wonderful resource of calories and nutrients.

Originally Posted by slgalberth View Post
    That's what I figured lol gotta stay entertained somehow right?
    What part of Mpls do you live? I grew up there
    Brooklyn Park. grew up? you're younger than me(ok, slightly) and I'm still growing up
    "Why would you want to eat a vegetable unless it was wrapped in bacon?" Michael Symon

Alwyn Cosgrove steals other peoples work.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124530811

TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol @ vaccine supporters

big pharma makes money off nearly EVERYONE with vacciens - drugs or not theyre still dangerous

go ask someone with a mental disability or cance rif they wish theyd gotten a vaccine - im sure theyd say NO because who knows how many cells vaccines kill off

i got out of vaccines for religious purposes thankfully my parents are health concerned individuals like myself and i never got a cold or flu or virus or any other health ailments u ****ers get because i didnt believe big germ theory AT ALL

tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think they have vaccines for mental disabilities or cancer.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    This thread is a vast source of vacuous thought.

Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TriStateTough
    big pharma makes money off nearly EVERYONE with vacciens - drugs or not theyre still dangerous
    no **** they make money. Pharmaceutical companies are, after all, companies. In case you missed that too, the most basic purpose of any company is to offer something that people are willing to pay for in order to make money for the owners of that company. Science doesn't work too well if the people doing research can't make a living.

i didnt believe big germ theory AT ALL
    lol, so what mechanism to you propose as the cause of disease? And remember, if it's not testable, it's not science; it's just some moron talking out of his ass.

TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nick29 View Post
    no **** they make money. Pharmaceutical companies are, after all, companies. In case you missed that too, the most basic purpose of any company is to offer something that people are willing to pay for in order to make money for the owners of that company. Science doesn't work too well if the people doing research can't make a living.

lol, so what mechanism to you propose as the cause of disease? And remember, if it's not testable, it's not science; it's just some moron talking out of his ass.
    High fructose corn syrup, grains, carboliedrates, artifical chemicals, etc are all main cause of diesease

Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol then where does the Bordatella come from in a person with whooping cough?

lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000) lonecrow is just really nice. (+1000)
    These two punks owe me 1hr of my life. GIMME MY TIME BACK!!!!!!!!!!
    Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it;
    Risk more than others think is safe;
    Dream more than others think is practical;
    Expect more than others think is possible.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Actually, TriState & devire1 have the same IP address
    Sad if hes a fully fledged netkook at age 20. Most people are in their 40s before appearing loony.

d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500)
    it's about time you stupid bitches realised how flawed and ineffective science is.

Science is regulated by the Royal Society, the scientists are bound by peer pressure and the underlying rule to fit the data to the theories - NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. And these theroeis are hundreds of years OBSOLETE.

There's a reason the laughably flawed scientific method was pushed to the populace through the Royal Society by the elite. It's utter nonsense. There's no such thing as absolute proof. The purpose is to create a large circular network of back-scratching "experts" against whom theories are "proven" or "disproven" based on what's been passed down from the High Pontiff of the Church of Science. Over hundreds of years, an entire Belief System is created around tidbits of "approved" information and the teachings of the High Scientific Gods in much the same way the modern religious structures were formed, creating an air-tight infastructure of one-sided information with access to schools, journals, textbooks and elite funding that no alternate idea could ever pierce.

Even establishment scientific TV shows occasionally admit that this is the way things are. They describe how an archaologist was virtually criminalized by his peers for saying that the first American people came from Europe; he had hard evidence too, tools and artifacts that matched those found in America. He knew his business and went through the proper procedure to verify his claims, but he ended up having to take "early retirement". Scientists are totally head-****ed! It must come from their training, or dare I say "indoctrination". It's incredible the way they respond with such animalistic rage to those who merely hold a different view to themselves!

The programme had an interview with a scientist who said: "If I dug a hole and found something that existing theories say shouldn't be there, I'd seriously consider just filling it back in and walking away. It just ain't worth it!

You see, science is a complete **** up. They fit the data to fit the pre-defined theories and thus getting NOWHERE.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If this guy was real I would sterilize myself just so I wouldn't commit the sin of bringing a child into the world with him.

Its funny and scary because his parody is realistic.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TriStateTough View Post
    drugs are bad for u seriously they distrupt ur cellular activity and lead to diabetes, cancer, etfc
    Do you do any volunteering? Maybe making posters for your local hospital's oncology ward?
    Attached Images

depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50) depositio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ibballard View Post
    If this guy was real I would sterilize myself just so I wouldn't commit the sin of bringing a child into the world with him.

Its funny and scary because his parody is realistic.
    d3v, a true Englishman, knows no bottom when it comes to making iconic the colonic.

d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500)
    "When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."
    - Dresden James

"A general state education is a mere contrivance for molding people to be exactly like one another; and as the mold in which it casts them is that which pleases the predominant power in the government...it establishes a despotism over the mind."
    -John Stuart Mill
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    it's about time you stupid bitches realised how flawed and ineffective science is.

Science is regulated by the Royal Society, the scientists are bound by peer pressure and the underlying rule to fit the data to the theories - NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. And these theroeis are hundreds of years OBSOLETE.

There's a reason the laughably flawed scientific method was pushed to the populace through the Royal Society by the elite. It's utter nonsense. There's no such thing as absolute proof. The purpose is to create a large circular network of back-scratching "experts" against whom theories are "proven" or "disproven" based on what's been passed down from the High Pontiff of the Church of Science. Over hundreds of years, an entire Belief System is created around tidbits of "approved" information and the teachings of the High Scientific Gods in much the same way the modern religious structures were formed, creating an air-tight infastructure of one-sided information with access to schools, journals, textbooks and elite funding that no alternate idea could ever pierce.

Even establishment scientific TV shows occasionally admit that this is the way things are. They describe how an archaologist was virtually criminalized by his peers for saying that the first American people came from Europe; he had hard evidence too, tools and artifacts that matched those found in America. He knew his business and went through the proper procedure to verify his claims, but he ended up having to take "early retirement". Scientists are totally head-****ed! It must come from their training, or dare I say "indoctrination". It's incredible the way they respond with such animalistic rage to those who merely hold a different view to themselves!

The programme had an interview with a scientist who said: "If I dug a hole and found something that existing theories say shouldn't be there, I'd seriously consider just filling it back in and walking away. It just ain't worth it!

You see, science is a complete **** up. They fit the data to fit the pre-defined theories and thus getting NOWHERE.

You are funny. Some of your ideas are far "out there" but you have some stuff there thats true. Like someone said, even a broken clock is right twice a day... I am not going to say waht is true... I will leave that to you...

Having said that, the Royal Society does not "rule" science. Not in the USA. Not even in England Here, the National Academy of Science only controls so much... For example, I am funded by the federal goverment via whats called a fellowship (not a grant). I have the liberty to research whatever I want, and I only respond to my research advisor and advisory comitte. The goverment has extremely limited say on what I do. A few years ago I was funded by another fellowship that gave me 100% freedom, which is even better that the one I have now... My only limit is that what I do has to be applied to fisheries science.... So if you think all scientist are biased... You are wrong... Not all of us are... And clearly, it is the freedom to pursue the most bizarre theories that has led the USA to be one of the most powerful countries in the world... And I am not an american BTW... Just saying...

But there are many thousands of scientist, and not all think the same way. Like I told you before, the Americans would have never reached the moon if all those scientist where crazy. If the scientific method failed any time, it did allow ppl to understand the effects of microgravity so that long-term manned missions where possible... And science keeps you alive in so many ways...

I have concluded you are just an angry teenager in the body of a 20 year old. You probably failed at school and blamed your teachers for your own shortcomings....
    Dr. ReefPicker (PhD)
    -Not a Dr. in Nutrition or any other Human Biology Field-
    Fish Scientist / Computer Geek / Gymaholic
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Ovolactate Pescaterian and scientist.

i know there are good scientists that research area's most scientists woulden't touch with bargepole but these guy's are shuned by their peers and the scientific community as a whole and thus, could never go mainstream with their findings.

Not only is science regulated by the Royal Society via threat of cutting funding but also by the trends it sets and the bull**** theories it layed down hundreds of years ago which still underpin every scientific endevour to this very day.

Then theres the media networks being monopolised by the Rockefellers and their other mafiaso families.

They really do own it all and that is a fact. keep your conspiracy nut comments firmly in you're ass, bitches.

What we have is a handful of families in bed together that own everysingle major industry on the planet.
    Last edited by d3v; 04-02-2007 at 10:56 AM.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500) devire1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by reefpicker View Post
    You are funny. Some of your ideas are far "out there" but you have some stuff there thats true. Like someone said, even a broken clock is right twice a day... I am not going to say waht is true... I will leave that to you...

Having said that, the Royal Society does not "rule" science. Not in the USA. Not even in England Here, the National Academy of Science only controls so much... For example, I am funded by the federal goverment via whats called a fellowship (not a grant). I have the liberty to research whatever I want, and I only respond to my research advisor and advisory comitte. The goverment has extremely limited say on what I do. A few years ago I was funded by another fellowship that gave me 100% freedom, which is even better that the one I have now... My only limit is that what I do has to be applied to fisheries science.... So if you think all scientist are biased... You are wrong... Not all of us are... And clearly, it is the freedom to pursue the most bizarre theories that has led the USA to be one of the most powerful countries in the world... And I am not an american BTW... Just saying...

But there are many thousands of scientist, and not all think the same way. Like I told you before, the Americans would have never reached the moon if all those scientist where crazy. If the scientific method failed any time, it did allow ppl to understand the effects of microgravity so that long-term manned missions where possible... And science keeps you alive in so many ways...

I have concluded you are just an angry teenager in the body of a 20 year old. You probably failed at school and blamed your teachers for your own shortcomings....
    There is more motives for bias (profits) in privately funded science, than there is in gov't funded science thats for sure.

ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    L O L.. my teammate is on some of the same **** as this dude, but he is smart enough to know a lot of it is bull**** and picks out the stuff that makes sense to normal human beings. Thanks d3v, you've made me laugh at your ignorance which has made my day better.

Originally Posted by ou11 View Post
    L O L.. my teammate is on some of the same **** as this dude, but he is smart enough to know a lot of it is bull**** and picks out the stuff that makes sense to normal human beings. Thanks d3v, you've made me laugh at your ignorance which has made my day better.
    i can discern fact from **** perfectly well so you can **** off you retarded piece of ****.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ou11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i can discern fact from **** perfectly well so you can **** off you retarded piece of ****.
    hahahaha halarity!! you're the supreme all-knowing being of the food world!

slgalberth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    getgot211-
    I grew up fast lol I just meant I moved to AZ when I was 19. I lived in South Mpls. I miss it there

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    d3v...just walk away. you arent going to persuade this crowd at all.

until alan decides to agree with you, on any grounds, then they will follow him. but until then, you get the shaft..

you are arguing with people who have no face, pointless
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong Misc invasion in this thread.

onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Listen to d3v = look like d3v.
    Listen to alan = look like alan.
    Hmm....decisions decisions.
    I always rep back. (300+)

Riding on a ZX-10r SE 2007.

getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by onelonglizard View Post
    Alan is only big because he's full of impurities, d3v has that great natural organic look that can only be obtained by drinking piss!

Originally Posted by slgalberth View Post
    getgot211-
    I grew up fast lol I just meant I moved to AZ when I was 19. I lived in South Mpls. I miss it there
    I would too, I'm quite fond of this area.
    "Why would you want to eat a vegetable unless it was wrapped in bacon?" Michael Symon

Alwyn Cosgrove steals other peoples work.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124530811

Originally Posted by onelonglizard View Post
    how dangerously simplistic thinking. i bet you all think like this.

you are all really, really genuinely fukin stupid.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how dangerously simplistic thinking. i bet you all think like this.

you are all really, really genuinely fukin stupid.
    why you actin like that
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know there are good scientists that research area's most scientists woulden't touch with bargepole but these guy's are shuned by their peers and the scientific community as a whole and thus, could never go mainstream with their findings.

Not only is science regulated by the Royal Society via threat of cutting funding but also by the trends it sets and the bull**** theories it layed down hundreds of years ago which still underpin every scientific endevour to this very day.

Then theres the media networks being monopolised by the Rockefellers and their other mafiaso families.

They really do own it all and that is a fact. keep your conspiracy nut comments firmly in you're ass, bitches.

What we have is a handful of families in bed together that own everysingle major industry on the planet.

True, but remember that science changes with time. Whatever the theory, even if its outrageous, ppl will eventually accept it if its true....

Look at Einstein.... He proposed something outrageous. What he said can still sound absurd: That because nothing can travel faster than light, then if two objects are moving, one at the speed of light and one at sub-light speeds, then there clocks are ticking at different speeds. This has actually already been tested and found out to be true.

What about such "outrageous" theories??? That bannanas have a gas hormone that makes it possible for you to put a ripped bannana close to a green one and get the green one to rip faster... Gosh... Its crazy! but true!!

Right now the craziest idea that I can think of that has really taken time to be widely accepted has to be the theories surrounding non-mendelenian inheritance... That proteins that bind to DNA are actually carrying information that can be inherited by a cell line (Histone Code Hypothesis).... And then there is that other newer theory that is so fascinating about small RNAs that act as gene silencers (small interfering RNAs : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_interfering_RNA)...

Many of these theories took years to be widely accepted but they where finally accepted and almost all of them where funded by standard funding sources...

When you get grant money, you can always take some of it to explore something a little bit more exotic... However, it is true that science would be better off if it used a different funding system... I hate it too!
    Dr. ReefPicker (PhD)
    -Not a Dr. in Nutrition or any other Human Biology Field-
    Fish Scientist / Computer Geek / Gymaholic
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Ovolactate Pescaterian and scientist.

awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

yea, we all believe obsolete scientific theories developed hundreds of years ago
    i mean c'mon people the earth IS flat.....
    minnesota vikings fan
    probably the most uncoordinated person you'll ever meet

school + bodybuilding = my priorities

GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you referring to native americans?

Even if you are, why in the world would scientists try and argue that "fact"? What good would it do?

Who cares if they came from Europe anyway? Europeans came from Africa, everybody came from Africa. What does that matter? Europeans run **** (or European descendants, ie, White Americans) so why would they want to argue against the first Americans being European?

What exactly are your views? What do you believe the purpose of life is? Screw nutrition, what do you think your goal in life should be? I noticed you seemed critical of capitalism, what does that make you? I get the feeling you follow some sort of crazy anarchist theory laced with a bit of white supremacy.

I could be totally wrong, just trying to get where your coming from.
    "There are forty million poor people...why are there forty million poor people in America? And when...you ask that question, you are raising questions about the economic system, about a broader distribution of wealth. When you ask that question you begin to question the capitalistic economy."

"We are called upon to help the discouraged beggars in life's marketplace. But one day we must come to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring."

Martin Luther King Jr.