Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500)

MUST READ: Hidden health knowledge...

Well I've been lifting for half a year now and I've been researching into alternative health for about 4 months and have realsied that the bodybuilding diet is very unhealthy. BUT I have also found that you can adjust the typical bodybuilding diet to be as akalining as possible while still being an effective mass buidling diet.

There are many hidden truths about health and nutrition deliberately withheld from public domain to ensure we remain a corporate cog that dies ASAP.

Some of the main points about hidden health are that fat is the result of a PH IMBALANCE in the body. Too much acid in the body = FAT so an alkaline body is the goal here.one

Also EXCESS MUCUS in the body is of the biggest causes of DISEASE. Mucus producing foods are things like RICE, white potatoes, pasta, ect.

Another truth is that GLUTEN is a toxin to the body and is not entirely digested, the same goes for DAIRY, too.

Meat is another killer in the state we eat it. It takes far too long to digest and thus releases toxins in the blood stream that the liver and pancreas must take a beating to get rid of.

Now as I said earlier, I have adjusted the typical bodybuilding diet to fit this new information becuase bodybuilding diet is hardly obeying these hidden health facts.

Replacing gluten products such as wheat and grains with white potatoes. Avoiding all flesh unless it has been hung for 4 weeks and is organic and I know and trust the prodiver. THe reason being that when meat has been hung for a month and is eaten raw, it is far easier to process and digest within the body and so does not stay in the colon for a dangerous amount of time. Becuase I can not get meat from a trusted source, I only eat FATTY FISH that is a ALKALISING FOOD.

THat is just the tip of the iceberg. I highly reccomend EVERYONE reads up on this subject becuase wrong diet is the no.1 HIDDEN killer in the western world (disease).

Start learning the truths here and adjusting your bodybuilding diet to fit the alkalising protocol...

http://www.glowing-health.com/
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?
    http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats a load of crap.

d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500) d3v is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by k9feces View Post
    Thats a load of crap.
    you are a stupid twat with no ability to discern.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thats a load of crap.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by d3v View Post

Start learning the truths here and adjusting your bodybuilding diet to fit the alkalising protocol...

wow, strong resources

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    u think starving people over millions of years wait 4 weeks to eat? no...they kill, and eat it, raw. meat is fine. any real science and I'm sure somebody will bother reading, not these propaganda sites.
    @__@

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    you are a stupid twat with no ability to discern.
    We are what we eat, and if the guy likes stupid twats, then let him chow down. You never know, he might eat organic twats.

Nutrition is 80% success zhixiong's Avatar
    zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To visit a website named http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/ when its the agenda is that gluten is bad. It is the same as visiting a similar site name EggsCauseLungCancer.com

I hope you understand what I mean. Do you have medical journals regarding this topic?
    Vince Gironda (1917-1997)

"... most bodybuilders are injecting horse steroids and you're afraid of an itty bitty egg! Go take up Ping Pong and leave me alone!"

"The Low Fat Diet is a superb way to develop gallstones and a vitamin deficiency."

u ****ing retards, if you had any brain cell of your own you would of known that the stuff said on those sites is backed up by all experts in the respective fields.

u call these sites propoganda but are too ****ing stupid to realise the mainstream sources are the most unreliable cos there all from the pharma drugs cartel and all that.

stupid bastards.

Originally Posted by zhixiong View Post
    To visit a website named http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/ when its the agenda is that gluten is bad. It is the same as visiting a similar site name EggsCauseLungCancer.com

I hope you understand what I mean. Do you have medical journals regarding this topic?
    no it's not satall similar to something like EggsCauseLungCancer.com you idiot.

and yes all experts egree an alkaline body is and will always be, free of disease. this isen't fringe bull****, this is hard factual science so shut the **** up and knuckle down with reading on the subject. ****ers.
    Last edited by d3v; 03-27-2007 at 03:49 PM.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sooooooo....what CAN we eat according to you? Considering bread. pasta, rice, dairy, and meat is all out.

edit, I wonder if the neg train makes a stop at the nutrition section (jk)
    "Tryin' to minimize the issue, but I'm keeping it large
    I love the place that I live, but I hate the people in charge" -IT

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I've been lifting for half a year now and I've been researching into alternative health for about 4 months and have realsied that the bodybuilding diet is very unhealthy. BUT I have also found that you can adjust the typical bodybuilding diet to be as akalining as possible while still being an effective mass buidling diet.

There are many hidden truths about health and nutrition deliberately withheld from public domain to ensure we remain a corporate cog that dies ASAP.

Some of the main points about hidden health are that fat is the result of a PH IMBALANCE in the body. Too much acid in the body = FAT so an alkaline body is the goal here.one

Also EXCESS MUCUS in the body is of the biggest causes of DISEASE. Mucus producing foods are things like RICE, white potatoes, pasta, ect.

Another truth is that GLUTEN is a toxin to the body and is not entirely digested, the same goes for DAIRY, too.

Meat is another killer in the state we eat it. It takes far too long to digest and thus releases toxins in the blood stream that the liver and pancreas must take a beating to get rid of.

Now as I said earlier, I have adjusted the typical bodybuilding diet to fit this new information becuase bodybuilding diet is hardly obeying these hidden health facts.

Replacing gluten products such as wheat and grains with white potatoes. Avoiding all flesh unless it has been hung for 4 weeks and is organic and I know and trust the prodiver. THe reason being that when meat has been hung for a month and is eaten raw, it is far easier to process and digest within the body and so does not stay in the colon for a dangerous amount of time. Becuase I can not get meat from a trusted source, I only eat FATTY FISH that is a ALKALISING FOOD.

THat is just the tip of the iceberg. I highly reccomend EVERYONE reads up on this subject becuase wrong diet is the no.1 HIDDEN killer in the western world (disease).

Lol, nice contradiction. So you want us to get mucus and disease?
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

to get an alkaline body you must only eat alkalising food. google alkaline food for a full list.

not only should it be a goal to alkalise the body but also to keep excess mucus from forming. i'm not actually sure what the mucus producing foods are, i know rice is one of them, even brown rice. craig oxley who runs this forum http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHI.../index.php?c=5 knows what they are. he's a health expert and has cured countless ppl from cancer, dietbetes and all sorts.

dairy should be avoided. it cannot be digested proeprly and ferments in the gut and intestines/colon causing all sorts of ailments and diseases. dairy is out of sync with evolution so do not eat the stuff - end of debate.

flesh should be limited to good fatty fish. second choice would be poultry.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

Originally Posted by Richie_Awesome View Post
    Lol, nice contradiction. So you want us to get mucus and disease?
    like i siad in my post above i'm still learning this stuff.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There ain't nothing wrong with eating meat but make sure you know where it comes from, how it was made and dont overcook it because it will lose it's nutrientss.

As for dairy and grains like rice and pasta, there is strong evidence for not eatin this ****. Before the agricultural age, which spawned many manufactured foods, people ate what was on the earth naturally. This consisted of meats(from animals-chicken, rabbit, beef, pork and so on), fish, eggs, vegetables, nuts and fruit.

Now, since our genes have hardly evolved over the last 40,000 yrs, it is a shock to our system, even now, to eat these 'foreign' foods, such as grains and dairy. Especially dairy.

Also take into consideration that no animal who drink it's mothers milk carries on drinking it past weaning, because it is not at all beneficial to them to do so. Cow's milk is good for calves, but bear in mind a cows brain is significantly smaller than ours.

Too many processed foods are very bad for the body, and yes, pasta, rice and bread all come under that. So too does meat, unless you can find it as pure as possible. Which is very hard and expensive.

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, really?! I figured you were the ultimate fountain of nutritional knowledge!

Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    flesh should be limited to good fatty fish. second choice would be poultry.
    Pork is ok if it is bought from a local butcher who has fresh produce, same goes for beef. Eggs, which usually comes under dairy is also fine.

onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by siamesedream View Post
    No, really?! I figured you were the ultimate fountain of nutritional knowledge!
    this guy says it all! reps
    I always rep back. (300+)

Riding on a ZX-10r SE 2007.

Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
    There ain't nothing wrong with eating meat but make sure you know where it comes from, how it was made and dont overcook it because it will lose it's nutrientss.

As for dairy and grains like rice and pasta, there is strong evidence for not eatin this ****. Before the agricultural age, which spawned many manufactured foods, people ate what was on the earth naturally. This consisted of meats(from animals-chicken, rabbit, beef, pork and so on), fish, eggs, vegetables, nuts and fruit.

Now, since our genes have hardly evolved over the last 40,000 yrs, it is a shock to our system, even now, to eat these 'foreign' foods, such as grains and dairy. Especially dairy.

Also take into consideration that no animal who drink it's mothers milk carries on drinking it past weaning, because it is not at all beneficial to them to do so. Cow's milk is good for calves, but bear in mind a cows brain is significantly smaller than ours.

Too many processed foods are very bad for the body, and yes, pasta, rice and bread all come under that. So too does meat, unless you can find it as pure as possible. Which is very hard and expensive.
    finally some1 who is able to think for himself,

the rest of you are a bunch of irredeemable retarded ****s that question nothing and are always following next sheep infront of them. baaa baaaaaa.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

Don't feel bad. When I was 20, even with a nutrition degree, I was still missing real scientific investigative skill, just like yourself.
    Last edited by alan aragon; 03-27-2007 at 04:19 PM.

Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Don't feel bad. When I was 20, even with a nutrition degree, I was still missing real scientific investigative skill, just like yourself.
    hahaa a nutritional degree means **** just likes all the other stuff you're fed in university. you read rockefeller-published textbooks and listen endlessly to the previous bearded & white jacketed generation of sheeple that have been thru the very same bias, controlled, filtered and dogma-ridden system.

i have never been to university, or even COLLEGE for that matter but I can tell you for a fact that I know more truths about the world and it's many subjects than even the more prestigeous university student. health and nutritions is just my latest area I am learning in and already I am CLEARLY leaps and bounds ahead of you thanks to my ability to DISCERN the information I recevie that comes from my ability to actualy THINK FOR MYSELF FROM TIME TO TIME. Idiot.
    Last edited by d3v; 03-27-2007 at 04:26 PM.
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I hear another variation of this story about milk before -- that milk is not good for humans.

If cow's milk is meant for its young ones and never meant for humans to drink. So is meat! Animals grow and die, similar to humans. They were never meant to be eaten by humans. So is fruits. Fruits are grown because it wants provide colors to the world. It never want to be eaten by us.

"... most bodybuilders are injecting horse steroids and you're afraid of an itty bitty egg! Go take up Ping Pong and leave me alone!"

"The Low Fat Diet is a superb way to develop gallstones and a vitamin deficiency."

k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaa a nutritional degree means **** just likes all the other stuff you're fed in university. you read rockefeller-published textbooks and listen endlessly to the previous bearded & white jacketed generation of sheeple that have been thru the very same bias, controlled, filtered and dogma-ridden system.

i have never been to university, or even COLLEGE for that matter but I can tell you for a fact that I know more truths about the world and it's many subjects than even the more prestigeous university student. health and nutritions is just my latest area I am learning in and already I am CLEARLY leaps and bounds ahead of you thanks to my ability to DISCERN the information I recevie that comes from my ability to actualy THINK FOR MYSELF FROM TIME TO TIME. Idiot.
    Are you serious? When you learn nutrtion in college you actually learn the science and not some voodoo crap that says that a piece of bread will kill you.

I hear another variation of this story about milk before -- that milk is not good for humans.

If cow's milk is meant for its young ones and never meant for humans to drink. So is meat! Animals grow and die, similar to humans. They were never meant to be eaten by humans. So is fruits. Fruits are grown because it wants provide colors to the world. It never want to be eaten by us.
    meat is ok as long as it is eaten raw and for it to be eaten raw it must be clean. you can't get clean meat anymore. avoid the **** as much as possible.

if you cook meat it is a massive strain on your system to break it down and digest it. the result is a fatigued pancreas, liver damage and meat residue fermenting in your system and causes all sorts of ailments and contributing to diseases like cancer and ospeoporosis.

Are you serious? When you learn nutrtion in college you actually learn the science and not some voodoo crap that says that a piece of bread will kill you.
    who says you can't learn outside of the indoctrination system (education system to you) with some well-chosen books and the good old google search engine?
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

Now that is some bull**** right there. First of all, i am not saying milk is definatley bad for health, just that since i have stopped drinking it, i have noticed many benefical things.

Secondly, meat is most obviously meant to be eaten by mankind. In the days of the neanderthal meat was a major part of the diet, it was what they hunted. So in which way is meat not supposed to be eaten by man?

As for fruit being here to add colour to the world haha wtf are you one dude. It is a great energy source, and is here so we can eat it. You could say the same about milk, but neanderthals didn't milk cows. It was a by product of the agricultural revolution. There is nothing wrong with evolution in nutrition, but our genetics have hardly change over 40,000yrs. It's just that our environment has changed us, along with trying to attain certain things with as less effort as possible.

onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

No need to tell us about your lack of education, your ignorance speaks for itself.
    Are you seriously saying Alan Aragon doesn't know what he is talking about? Ridiculous....

Alan I'll rep you when it lets me again!
    I always rep back. (300+)

Riding on a ZX-10r SE 2007.

i have never been to university, or even COLLEGE for that matter but I can tell you for a fact that I know more truths about the world and it's many subjects than even the more prestigeous university student. health and nutritions is just my latest area I am learning in.
    I think that learning stuff on your own is great, I would never bash it. Independent learning is something you should never stop doing, even with a degree. However, formal college degrees have their own merit as well, since you get the benefit of learning from professors with more knowledge than you about the subject at hand, who you can throw questions at as they arise.

Not everyone is cut out for college. Not everyone will benefit optimally from college. But looking at your original post, it's clear that you're someone who needs some formal education in the biosciences. I suggest you either go back to school, or hit some textbooks. The sources you're filling your brain with at the moment are enough to dumb you down to even lower levels than you are at present.

meat is ok as long as it is eaten raw and for it to be eaten raw it must be clean. you can't get clean meat anymore. avoid the **** as much as possible.

if you cook meat it is a massive strain on your system to break it down and digest it. the result is a fatigued pancreas, liver damage and meat residue fermenting in your system and causes all sorts of ailments and contributing to diseases like cancer and ospeoporosis.

who says you can't learn outside of the indoctrination system (education system to you) with some well-chosen books and the good old google search engine?
    hmm i see what you're saying. i like meat such as steak but i know if i buy it from a supermarket it is not going to be pure. If you get it from a butcher it may be better.

Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    I think that learning stuff on your own is great, I would never bash it. Independent learning is something you should never stop doing, even with a degree. However, formal college degrees have their own merit as well, since you get the benefit of learning from professors with more knowledge than you about the subject at hand, who you can throw questions at as they arise.

Not everyone is cut out for college. Not everyone will benefit optimally from college. But looking at your original post, it's clear that you're someone who needs some formal education in the biosciences. I suggest you either go back to school, or hit some textbooks. The sources you're filling your brain with at the moment are enough to dumb you down to even lower levels than you are at present.
    oh my god how blatently ironic and backwards. jeeeez are you for real with that post? please please say if you are joking or i proably won't sleep tonight.

edit: and the only benefit of credentials is that of mere superficialness..
    21 years old
    157lbs
    5.11"
    15% bodyfat

As for fruit being here to add colour to the world haha wtf are you one dude. It is a great energy source, and is here so we can eat it. You could say the same about milk, but neanderthals didn't milk cows. It was a by product of the agricultural revolution. There is nothing wrong with evolution in nutrition, but our genetics have hardly change over 40,000yrs. It's just that our environment has changed us, along with trying to attain certain things with as less effort as possible.
    My made-up stupid example of fruits did strike some chords right?

That is the same response I get from people who tell me that milk is harmful. I'm not saying you. I refer to friends who say milk is 100% harmful. Everytime I hear bullshat theory that milk is bad because God never wanted human to drink cow milk, I say fruits are only meant to add colors to life too.

Yeah you need to take a biochemistry class, your bodies Ph is buffered so it stays constant no matter what. If it were to change too much you would be dead.