Weights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HIT and calories

I'm sorry this may seem like a ridiculous question, but I won't knowthe answer unless I ask you guys who have more experience with lifting and nutrition than me. If you start a HIT routine 3 or 4 days a week with sessions lasting from 35 minutes to 50 minutes would you lower your calories. I mean if you were doing a 2 on and 1 off higher volume program wouldn't that mean that you need more calories than if you were doing HIT. Since I would only be in the gym for half the amount of time, should I curb the amount of calories I am consuming?
    One pound at a time...

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no you should increase your calories. Take your weight and double it and add a 0

ex: 150lbs, so eat around 3000 calories if you want to gain size and strength. HIT is for when you dont have that much time in the gym and to decrease the chance of cortisol being released into your body.
    1......2......3...... LIFT

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your body is still going to be using those calories when you arent lifting. Thats when you build muscle, not while you are training. You definetly need just as much. And in those high intensity training sessions you burn almost as much as someone who is doing lower intensity volume.

Br

Weights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Red, also I had a question about hit/volume hybrid programs. Is it possible to do HIT for specific bodyparts like arms while using a higher volume approach for larger bodyparts?
    One pound at a time...