Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500)

most offensive jokes

post the most offensive jokes! of course all in good nature...

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you give a blind, deaf and dumb kid for christmas?

cancer.

Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000) Throwback is just really nice. (+1000)
    Q. What is the most intelligent thing to ever come out of a womans mouth?

A. .... EINSTEINS DICK !!!!!!!

BigWee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you get a Nun pregnant?

You dress her up like an alter boy
    BigWee

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    - Thomas Alva Edison

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I say any racist jokes can be pretty offensive.

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    warning if you post racist crap the mods will most likly ban you. (If you dont know what im talking about read the sticky)
    **I rep back on recharge 1K+**

PharmD 2015

mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500)
    hahah i like the cancer one LMAO... keep em coming bros

TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have some good racial one but i'm not sure if i should post them..........what do you guys think?
    - the brave don't live forever but the cowardly never really live.......

- pain is temporary, pride is forever....

tiger, if you want to.... lol put a disclaimer first...i guess...

im sure most of yall have heard this one....

whats worse than 5 babies in 1 trash can?.....

1 baby in 5 trash cans...

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by TIGER _ EYED
    i have some good racial one but i'm not sure if i should post them..........what do you guys think?
    Better not to. If anyone wants to hear them, send 'em through PMs...make sure you send them only to those that want them though
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

Location: Hunting the hunted.....armed with weapons and tactical mods
    971TI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Post it and ill ban your ass just like i did with your old nick.

No RACISM IS ALLOWED!! I will not give warnings for racism in this forum.
    Worldwide like dot com.

Troll Hunters®
    Getting the damn thang done?

The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen
    - BB.com Moderators

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they're only jokes though, I can't see anyone taking them personally. Maybe if you write a warning in the title 'warning -racist jokes' or something

Originally posted by 971TI

wow temper temper, he hasnt done anything yet on this thread, and then as Ster said, they are only jokes.... and so far no one has posted any racial jokes as it is. keep em coming guys, jsut dont be racial..

TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)

k man, come down. i was just asking

wait a sec, are you even the real 97LT1, cuz ur name is changed a bit and you only have like 10 posts..........

spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by BigWee
    How do you get a Nun pregnant?

You dress her up like an alter boy

should be

how does a priest get a nun pregant?

he dresses her up like an alter boy.

Tiger - very good eye, his profile looks just like the real deal... different user names tho 97LT1 and here is 971TI

zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by mateen
    im sure most of yall have heard this one....

whats worse than 5 babies in 1 trash can?.....

1 baby in 5 trash cans...
    1.what is the differance between a pickup full of deadbabys and a pickup full of bowling balls

you cant unload the bowling balls with a pitch fork

2.how many dead babies does it take to shingle a roof

it depends how thin you slice them

3. What is the difference between a hummer and a pile of dead babies

i dont have hummer in my garage

4. whats worse than a pile of dead babies
    , the one at the bottom whos alive
    whats worse than that
    he is trying to eat his way out
    whats worse than that
    he made it

5, what is silver and red that runs into a wall
    a dead baby with a fork in its eyes

6. how do you fit 1000 dead babies in a bath tub
    use a blender
    how do you get them out
    tortilla chips

7. what is black and crispy at the top of the stairs
    christoper reeves in a house fire

edit, took out the racist one

thank you and goodnight, hope im not banned when i return
    Last edited by blinkmanzac; 12-17-2003 at 08:19 PM.
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

blinkmanzac LMAO HAHAHAHAH the last one....could have left it out, but the other ones very good haha

Originally posted by blinkmanzac
    1.what is the differance between a pickup full of deadbabys and a pickup full of bowling balls

you cant unload the bowling balls with a pitch fork

2.how many dead babies does it take to shingle a roof

it depends how thin you slice them

3. What is the difference between a hummer and a pile of dead babies

i dont have hummer in my garage

4. whats worse than a pile of dead babies
    , the one at the bottom whos alive
    whats worse than that
    he is trying to eat his way out
    whats worse than that
    he made it

5, what is silver and red that runs into a wall
    a dead baby with a fork in its eyes

6. how do you fit 1000 dead babies in a bath tub
    use a blender
    how do you get them out
    tortilla chips

7. what is black and crispy at the top of the stairs
    christoper reeves in a house fire

thank you and goodnight, hope im not banned when i return
    those are great, i love deadbaby jokes

initabath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by blinkmanzac

PUT it back, that was BAD!!!
    "High-intensity training is going all-out, not almost all out. It is taking one set to one's absolute limit, not almost to the limit. It is using whatever equipment that is available, not just a machine or group of machines. It is not the words of two or three men, but a commitment to work as hard as possible while in the gym without socializing, resting excessively between sets, or falling prey to the 'this isn't going to work so I'll copy the star' attitude". - Dr Ken Leistner

dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    those are great, i love deadbaby jokes
    ME TOO!!! lol, i hate kids! ROFLMAO, keep um coming guyz, good work!
    I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...

bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whats the difference between a priest and a zit?

A zit waits until your at least 13 before busting on your face.

JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCZen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how do you kill a retaded person?

you hand them a knife and ask them who is special

slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    a man is in a hospital waiting room, waiting to see his newborn son, when all of the sudden the doctor comes out. when he sees the doctor he stands up and askes "how is he?" and then the doctor drops the baby. The doctor picks it back up, but then fumbles and drops it again! the man is outraged and screams "what the **** are you doing with my boy?!" and the doctor replies, "im just ****ing with you, it was already dead"

Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mateen
    Tiger - very good eye, his profile looks just like the real deal... different user names tho 97LT1 and here is 971TI
    It had me confused for a sec too.
    You want a sick leg/lower back exercise? Just pick up after me when I'm done doing drop sets.

bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by JCZen
    how do you kill a retaded person?

you hand them a knife and ask them who is special

Ahhh man. It took me like 5 seconds to get it. That is ****in funny.

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew user34566548717114's Avatar
    user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by slime
    a man is in a hospital waiting room, waiting to see his newborn son, when all of the sudden the doctor comes out. when he sees the doctor he stands up and askes "how is he?" and then the doctor drops the baby. The doctor picks it back up, but then fumbles and drops it again! the man is outraged and screams "what the **** are you doing with my boy?!" and the doctor replies, "im just ****ing with you, it was already dead"

AHAHAHAHAHAh thats so messed up but so funny lol

Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A little boy was crying as he lay above his parents dead bodies. A stranger came along and said "What's the matter little boy?" The boy then replied "My parents got hit by a car, they're dead." The main then unzips his pants and says to boy "Well, kid, this isn't your lucky day."
    You want a sick leg/lower back exercise? Just pick up after me when I'm done doing drop sets.