tristan333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

19-NorAndrostenediol

Hi i was wondering could you help me out with an enquiry i have. I have just posted money for a product which is sold on this website. Its called Norandrodiol made by Kaizen with each capsule containing 100mg of 19-NorAndrostenediol.

I was reading articles by Big Cat about pro-hormones and
    came to the conclusion that without doubt that 19-NorAndrostenediol was the best pro-hormone overall in terms of results with no side-effects. For dosage he says Most athletes who supplement with 19-norandrostenediol
    consume between 100 and 200 mg per day. Usually they take it in one large dose 45 minutes before working out or training with a large glass of water.

I wont go into too much detail but i have been looking up various
    different sites about 19-NorAndrostenediol and it seems that this product when took orally is virtually useless as it is destroyed by the liver and to get any results you would need to be consuming between 600-900mg of this per day.

At the start i was very excited about taking this product but
    now i am very disappointed and it seems like just another scam.

Can you tell me what results if any i can expect taking 200mg per day or am i just throwing my money down the drain.

Thanking you,
    Tristan

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need close to a gram daily of oral nordiol to see results. Best stacked with 4AD.

Prohormone FAQ

Thinking of Using Prohormones?