Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by jay81
    Nah, he last fought in February at 226 ... normally walks around at about 230. On his last tale of the tape he only had 17'' arms and a 43'' - 44'' chest. He's taller than Benoit and has a larger frame but he's not '' bigger ''.
    so he's taller
    has a bigger frame
    and bigger muscles
    but he's not 'bigger'
    define bigger will you?
    I mean you are addmitting there is MORE of Tyson then there is Benoit but saying Tyson is not bigger...

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Arsehole
    You are a ****ing idiot. You cannot argue, you provide little factual backup for the points you make, and although I couldn't take out a sumo wrestlers vertical base by attacking the knees, you think you can step into the ring and last more than three seconds with a trained shooter like Benoit? Pffffft. Do yourself a favour and get your hand off of your cock, son.
    you couldn't take out a sumo unless you had a gun kiddie
    and I would more then last with Benoit (who is not that good of a grappler really)

how about this
    if I hook you up with a sparring match with a Sumo will you get me a shoot fight with Benoit?

Originally posted by n00b13
    They do decide who gets the title shot according to draw ability. The feds are so corrupt that people get ranked wrong on purpose. The champ fights who ever will give him the biggest purse (in th etop 10) not who is ranked #1. And if you don't draw in your chance you won't be seeing a big fight anytime soon. In the WBO people actually paid to be ranked that's why they are in court getting sued and prosecuted.

KANEFAN you knob jockey it's obvious you don't know ANYTHING about boxing

" When that guy fought that other guy and waz robbed that time"

Son if you don't know WTF you are talking about the STFU! I like logic how if there is one instance in the known universe of something being contradictory to what someone wrote then that means their argument isn't valid and you own them. You have never owned anyone on this board ever! In fact the only thing you own is your poor knob that you ruthlessly abuse while sniffing Kane's sweaty drawers that you bought on Ebay.
    if you are too stupid to make a point just say so kiddie
    let me tell you how the REAL WORLD works
    boxers get chances at EARNING a shot at the title
    draw ability is important ONLY in who gets to compete for the shot
    the shot is still earned
    you will note kindly the difference between a predetermined outcome and one that is not predetermined right?
    I could explain it to you if that is required kid

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Kane Fan
    so he's taller
    has a bigger frame
    and bigger muscles
    but he's not 'bigger'
    define bigger will you?
    I mean you are addmitting there is MORE of Tyson then there is Benoit but saying Tyson is not bigger...
    I meant in terms of muscular size, Benoit is a lot more ripped than Tyson ... who is much smoother these days than he used to be.

Benoit's arms are over 18'' and his chest measurement must be in the high 40s which is substantially bigger than Tyson.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I meant in terms of muscular size, Benoit is a lot more ripped than Tyson ... who is much smoother these days than he used to be.

Benoit's arms are over 18'' and his chest measurement must be in the high 40s which is substantially bigger than Tyson.
    That maybe the case, but Tyson of the 80s was fairly musclular and had it all over the Benoit of today in the legs. I would take Tysons body from the 80s over Benoit anyday. Benoit would have to have one of the ugliest muscular bodies i have seen.
    I dont know if Benoit would have a high 40s chest. Lats do play a key when measuring the chest and Benoit doesnt have them.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by soleus
    That maybe the case, but Tyson of the 80s was fairly musclular and had it all over the Benoit of today in the legs. I would take Tysons body from the 80s over Benoit anyday. Benoit would have to have one of the ugliest muscular bodies i have seen.
    I dont know if Benoit would have a high 40s chest. Lats do play a key when measuring the chest and Benoit doesnt have them.
    He's also got fairly narrow shoulder / upper body bone structure which will take away from the chest measurement also but he is a really big guy ... he didn't have much in the way of lats like you said but he did have a big solid muscular chest ... a good 47 - 48'' I'd say.

I agree Tyson looks better overall though.

TheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how about this
    if I hook you up with a sparring match with a Sumo will you get me a shoot fight with Benoit?
    Oh man I'd pay to see benoit whoop your ass...he'd hopefully break off each of your fingers so that we wouldn't have to read anymore of your bull**** posts and also, more tragically to yourself, this would prevent you from jacking off to Kane like you're used too.
    If ya smell...what the rock...is cookin!

reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and I would more then last with Benoit (who is not that good of a grappler really)

how about this

Wait........you think you could beat Benoit???????? LOL LOL LOL that's classic! What next? I'm sure if Bruce Lee were alive, he would be pissing his pants too lol.

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how about this
    So not only are you an internet stalker (which you seem to present yourself as most time) but you also live in one of the biggest fantasy worlds I've ever seen. What color is the sky in your world? Yes, the only way to take out a fat ass sumo is with a gun PUHLEASEEEEEEEEE. Yeah, and I'm sure you could last with Benoit Oh but he's not a real good grappler, then by all means there is no way he can kick the ass of an internet loser like you. Nope, no way at all

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey man, he can curl the 120's... of course he could take out a shrimp like Benoit. And of course he's qualified to know that Benoit's not that great a shooter. I mean, so what if Angle admitted that Benoit's a better mat technician than him and certainly being trained in the Dungeon mean nothing. You're missing the point here people: He has BIG ARMS, and is no doubt over 6 feet tall. Benoit doesn't have a prayer.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

I doubt Benoit is that big
    he just looks liek he is cus he's rather short

Originally posted by TheRock
    Oh man I'd pay to see benoit whoop your ass...he'd hopefully break off each of your fingers so that we wouldn't have to read anymore of your bull**** posts and also, more tragically to yourself, this would prevent you from jacking off to Kane like you're used too.
    actually in all likely hood Benoit wouldn't take the match
    see even if he won the chances of injury in an actual competition are high
    and Benoit has a goodpaying job and if he had to take time off for an injury he would be taking a pretty big hit cus the public would start to forget about him depending on how long the injury could last
    but, like I said if someone can hook me up with a match with Benoit we can all find out...

Originally posted by reignoffire
    Wait........you think you could beat Benoit???????? LOL LOL LOL that's classic! What next? I'm sure if Bruce Lee were alive, he would be pissing his pants too lol.
    why do you think Benoit is a good grappler?
    because he says he is in character?
    Kurt as much as said Benoit actually has no real grappling ability
    granted from Kurt that's not the same as if some guy off the street wrestled with you and said the same thing but the point is the same
    Benoit dosn't scare me at all
    I'd be glad to grapple him

Originally posted by HardGainer82
    Hey man, he can curl the 120's... of course he could take out a shrimp like Benoit. And of course he's qualified to know that Benoit's not that great a shooter. I mean, so what if Angle admitted that Benoit's a better mat technician than him and certainly being trained in the Dungeon mean nothing. You're missing the point here people: He has BIG ARMS, and is no doubt over 6 feet tall. Benoit doesn't have a prayer.
    actually as I have mentioned repeatedly Kurt said Benoit is only good at making a match look smooth he has virtually no actual grappling ability
    I'm wiling to prove my point if anyone happens to be able to get word to Benoit tho as I said, I seriously doubt he'd take me up on the shootfight...

Franchise cdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually as I have mentioned repeatedly Kurt said Benoit is only good at making a match look smooth he has virtually no actual grappling ability
    I'm wiling to prove my point if anyone happens to be able to get word to Benoit tho as I said, I seriously doubt he'd take me up on the shootfight...
    Where and when did Kurt say that about Benoit?

I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't bite my tongue anymore. You're pathetic. Benoit would rip you apart. You talk like you're an adonis and the baddest mother ****er to ever walk this planet. I'd put my college tuition on my little brother beating the **** out of you if you ever got in a fight.

You want a shoot fight, you'd get murdered. Benoit gets his head punched in night in and night out for the last how many years? You really think one hit from your bony ass is going to faze him. I'm willing to wager that you've never even been punched in the face before and the second you are you'll go running for home, cuddle up under your covers and read Lita's autobiography while your mommy recoils in disgust as she has to ice your acne breeding ground of a face.

Forget shooting with Benoit, I'd be happy to have both you and Devl over the house so he could stretch your pathetic 'I curl the 120's' ass.
    Last edited by Franchise cdr; 12-28-2003 at 03:41 PM.

Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are dumb Kane Fan. And no one likes you.

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn Kanefan, what the hells going on with you?. We have very similar opinions most of the time, but seriously, right now you're talking ****!. If you want to continue our bigman alliance, cut the bull****.

I've met Benoit, although he looks small, i'm certain he'd rip me apart in a shoot fight. I do occasionally train in amatuer grappling, but I SUCK, so I admit, Benoit would send me home with my testicles in a sling.

Can I come over to yours though Franchise to grapple with Devl?. I'm not skillful, but I could do my old "lock on chinlock and rest all my weight on you" trick. What do you say Devl?

Dan101

p.s
    However, due to the fact I am bigger than Benoit, I should have more of a chance of winning the title.
    Original board member since 1999

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing personal Kane Fan, but I think I would bet on Benoit if you two had a match. He was trained in Stu Hart's dungeon which was often known as a horrendously difficult challenge as Stu would "stretch" his students for long periods of time. He's physically gifted and has to be really tough to take all the bumps he does. I'm going to go ahead and say he would have the edge if you two had an altercation.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Dan101
    Damn Kanefan, what the hells going on with you?. We have very similar opinions most of the time, but seriously, right now you're talking ****!. If you want to continue our bigman alliance, cut the bull****.

I've met Benoit, although he looks small, i'm certain he'd rip me apart in a shoot fight. I do occasionally train in amatuer grappling, but I SUCK, so I admit, Benoit would send me home with my testicles in a sling.

Can I come over to yours though Franchise to grapple with Devl?. I'm not skillful, but I could do my old "lock on chinlock and rest all my weight on you" trick. What do you say Devl?

Dan101

p.s
    However, due to the fact I am bigger than Benoit, I should have more of a chance of winning the title.
    I wasn't sure it was you until the last part

The chinlock reminds me of this guy I was training with. Talk about BAAAAAAAAAAD B.O.

Originally posted by joe78
    Nothing personal Kane Fan, but I think I would bet on Benoit if you two had a match. He was trained in Stu Hart's dungeon which was often known as a horrendously difficult challenge as Stu would "stretch" his students for long periods of time. He's physically gifted and has to be really tough to take all the bumps he does. I'm going to go ahead and say he would have the edge if you two had an altercation.
    And lets not forget where he also trained

THE NEW JAPAN F'N DOJO

I repeat

THE NEW JAPAN F'N DOJO

One of the very few north american wrestlers to EVER train there (unlike the states, you are invited to train there. You can't just put some money down and say "Yeah I'd like to wrestle".)

The New Japan dojo would make any tough enough season cry. Trust me Benoit can DEFINATELY handle himself seeing as he came out of there a survivor.

I doubt Benoit is that big
    he just looks liek he is cus he's rather short
    He is that big.

Arsehole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how about this
    Yeah, of course. You are even more of a tosser than I previously suspected. You make a career out of calling people kid, you sit there dribbling more **** than a paralysed 80 year old with diarrhoea, and you seem to think that Chris Benoit is not that much of a grappler. Sad thing is, you give Benoit a shot at any regular, run of the mill assclown who thinks he is more than he really is (i.e. you, Kane Fan) and the arrogant, over confident fool will be torn apart by Benoit in about three seconds flat. Hell, I'd pay for your air tickets to Tasmania, I'd pay for Benoits tickets, I'd pay for you both to stay at my place, then I'd pay for you to go back home after Benoit tears apart your massive 270lb frame in three seconds.
    I'm the only man that has to wake up to have a nightmare.

I didn't want to get married, I got married. I didn't want kids, I got kids. What the hell went wrong?
    - Al Bundy

Why have sex when your wife is pregnant?? Its like putting gas into a car after you wrecked it.
    - Jefferson Darcy

Addadude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wanna make Benoit a champion? Position him as the classic underdog. Play up his 'short' comings. Make him out to be the 'little guy' that Vince refuses to take seriously. Make all his matches tough and brutal ones. Let him pick up a few 'injuries' but still refuse to take a break.

He's not a good speaker? Good! Play on the talented but kinda shy worker who's aiming to be the best. All he has is his passion for the business: a passion that drove him to work out and sacrifice hours in the gym to build up his body to a degree where he can compete with naturally bigger guys.

Show clips of those matches where he almost won but came out the loser in the end. Have Brock and Heyman do a commentary on those matches, mocking Benoit. Heyman can explain that THIS is why he will never give Benoit a title shot: he is just not good enough or big enough. He may be good enough to be a champ in another organisation but NOT the WWE.

Show Benoit struggling to respond - his ringwork speaks louder than his verbal skills. In every one of his matches, although he comes close to defeat, he still, through sheer ferocity, stubborness and determination manages to pull out a victory.

Every 'ordinary' man out there can identify with this classic underdog. He can become a genuine people's champion representing all those guys who used to get chosen last for team sports. (I bet a LOT of them bodybuild and watch wrestling!)

Watch the fan reaction when he eventually wins the title...

HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, me too. He probably has better things to do than shootfight random strangers...like getting ready for his world title run.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Registered User Cappadonna21xxx's Avatar
    Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cappadonna21xxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Addadude
    Wanna make Benoit a champion? Position him as the classic underdog. Play up his 'short' comings. Make him out to be the 'little guy' that Vince refuses to take seriously. Make all his matches tough and brutal ones. Let him pick up a few 'injuries' but still refuse to take a break.

He's not a good speaker? Good! Play on the talented but kinda shy worker who's aiming to be the best. All he has is his passion for the business: a passion that drove him to work out and sacrifice hours in the gym to build up his body to a degree where he can compete with naturally bigger guys.

Show clips of those matches where he almost won but came out the loser in the end. Have Brock and Heyman do a commentary on those matches, mocking Benoit. Heyman can explain that THIS is why he will never give Benoit a title shot: he is just not good enough or big enough. He may be good enough to be a champ in another organisation but NOT the WWE.

Show Benoit struggling to respond - his ringwork speaks louder than his verbal skills. In every one of his matches, although he comes close to defeat, he still, through sheer ferocity, stubborness and determination manages to pull out a victory.

Every 'ordinary' man out there can identify with this classic underdog. He can become a genuine people's champion representing all those guys who used to get chosen last for team sports. (I bet a LOT of them bodybuild and watch wrestling!)

I agree! It reminds me of Rocky I & II!

bboyremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Marv
    Quite possibly the funniest comment in the history of Bodybuilding.com
    thank you

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I thought he should've had a run when he and the Rock had that run of matches awhile ago. This sounds like a good storyline, I would just love to see him get a run with the title.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

Bump. I think this is kind of what they are trying to do, but your plan is damn near flawless...
    - Jens Pulver

Addadude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by HardGainer82
    Bump. I think this is kind of what they are trying to do, but your plan is damn near flawless...

Thank you! I'm waiting for a call from Vinnie Mac to come and join his team!

Thank you! I'm waiting for a call from Vinnie Mac to come and join his team!
    Good luck. Unfortunately, you can't wrestle for Vine (or at least nto get anywhere) unless you're 6'4 260, and you can't write for him unless your name is McMahon

The sole exception is the little prick Gewirtz...
    - Jens Pulver