Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Chris Benoit should be champ by now

don't hit me the crap about being too small cos bret, shawn, Y2J,randy, steamboat, kurt, backlund and flair are all 6'1 and under 240lbs and they were in my opinion the greatest world champs of all time.

Lack of charisma. maybe but Brock aint winning any personality contests either.

Can he provide an excellent match? absolutley. so you are guaranteed not to be bored. besides you could give him a manager. or write him in a feud that highlights his strengths and hides his flaws. in other words an action packed hard hitting feud. for example,he could feud with brock where each kicks the **** out of the other. much like the sullivan/benoit feud. it was exciting as hell and pure hardcore, very stiff wrestling. put the belt on him, if he fails then have him drop it. but give him a chance he couldn't possibly draw less than HHH is right now!!

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As much as i would love to see Benoit with the belt, you wont be seeing it in the next 20 yrs. He is missing something (no not a tooth!!) when compared to Y2J, Flair, and Randy Savage.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by soleus
    As much as i would love to see Benoit with the belt, you wont be seeing it in the next 20 yrs. He is missing something (no not a tooth!!) when compared to Y2J, Flair, and Randy Savage.
    I don't know, it looks like they might be going to Benoit vs. Brock at Wrestlemania... *crosses fingers*
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've met Benoit and although he is in very good shape, he appears very small, due to his height. Where I was looking down on him it is very hard to be physically impressed with him.

If they are insistant on keeping the Cruiserweight title, maybe Chris should drop a few pounds and go for that?.

The World title should be for the big boys, that adds credibility to it. You dont want the general public thinking that your World Champion is nothing impressive and that they could beat them.

Dan101
    Original board member since 1999

rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Dan101
    I've met Benoit and although he is in very good shape, he appears very small, due to his height. Where I was looking down on him it is very hard to be physically impressed with him.

If they are insistant on keeping the Cruiserweight title, maybe Chris should drop a few pounds and go for that?.

The World title should be for the big boys, that adds credibility to it. You dont want the general public thinking that your World Champion is nothing impressive and that they could beat them.

Dan101

He'd twist you up like a pretzel, and make you scream "I'm your bitch."

Size does not a champion make.
    Signature donated to the memory of Raprazant.

ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by rottie

He'd twist you up like a pretzel, and make you scream "I'm your bitch."

Size does not a champion make.
    i absolutly agree, benoit is one hell of a wrestler. he is definatly championship material, but i dobt he'll taste the gold any time soon coz he used to be wcw champ, and we all know vince mcmahon likes the big guys to hold the belts.

i think mcmahon shud give him a chance, let him beat brock at the rumble, then he cud defend it at wrestlemania xx against kurt angle, that match (in the words of tazz) wud be a rocket buster! especially if it was a submission match or summut
    Violent G

'The difference between goals and accomplishments, is purely desire'

rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by ViolentG
    i absolutly agree, benoit is one hell of a wrestler. he is definatly championship material, but i dobt he'll taste the gold any time soon coz he used to be wcw champ, and we all know vince mcmahon likes the big guys to hold the belts.

i think mcmahon shud give him a chance, let him beat brock at the rumble, then he cud defend it at wrestlemania xx against kurt angle, that match (in the words of tazz) wud be a rocket buster! especially if it was a submission match or summut
    probably the best post i've read here all week.

Excellent plan for the title.

!! You can't see me !! killerkiss1978's Avatar
    killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by ViolentG
    ibut i dobt he'll taste the gold any time soon coz he used to be wcw champ,

???

what do you mean he won't have the WWE title anytime soon due to him being a former wCw champ?

the funny thing about Benoit being wCw champion is that he is the only one ever to be undeated wCw champ. he won it on his last appearance in a wCw ring, then jump to WWE.

but i agree with you on the plan to having Beniot beat Lesnar, then have a submission match with Angel at WMXX!!
    "Great liars are great magicians" - A.H.

gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Dan101

Hey Dan did you not see my list of small champs from the past??? weren't they too small as well by your standards? and your last statement makes no sense whatsoever. why? cos in boxing tyson is under 6' and weighed in at 220lbs in his prime. Do you DAN 101, think that the "general public" could beat him???

Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100)
    All of the guys you listed have one thing that Benoit doesnt have. Charisma. If you make yourself out to be larger than life then its possible. Benoit can wrestle damn well, but he lacks the X-factor that would make him a main eventer.

That, and the fact that Vince McMahon has an eternal hard-on for the big guys.

I think he would be champ in TNA or a jap fed, but in WWE you got to have charisma.
    Internet forums bring out the worst of humanity. Being bothered by it is like reading 'F*CK YOU' on a bathroom wall and saying 'F*ck Me' How dare they!!"

Working the Aussie Independent Wrestling Scene

www.awfwrestling.com.au

Weird. I just ran into this.

Good read.

http://www.tsn.ca/wrestling/news_sto...Name=wrestling

TheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dan101
    **Cough!** BULL**** **Cough!**
    If ya smell...what the rock...is cookin!

TheRock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Speaking of this though, I wish they'd put the belt on Eddie
    He has it ALL! At the moment he is on fire..would be great putting the title on him.
    ..And NO, Height is not in my list of credentials for making a good champ! Because you can bet your ass that i'm gonna be a credible one when the time comes
    If ya smell...what the rock...is cookin!

DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What hes pissing is he cant handle the mic

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's all about crowd reaction
    Benoit has some but not enough to carry the belt
    mayb ehe'd get more with a really invovled storyline but that should happen before, or as buildup to the title run not after

Brock is pretty crappy with charsima but he hits a funny line now and again as a heel

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by HardGainer82
    I don't know, it looks like they might be going to Benoit vs. Brock at Wrestlemania... *crosses fingers*
    Why is benoit now involved in a feud with the FBI?

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've said it once and will say it again. I like Benoit but right now it is Eddy Guerrero that needs to be pushed to the next level. He is providing great matches right now and his pop is in the Stone Cold/Rock territories. They need to strike while the iron is hot.

thepussyreaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please, please, puntano, don't try to shine the FBI in a negative light.
    you missed me, I know you did.

the artist formerly known as TheGameCDR

Originally posted by thepussyreaper
    Please, please, puntano, don't try to shine the FBI in a negative light.
    Thats the only way it can be percieved. One week he is fighting Cena for the chance to fight Brock, then he fights Brock in a good match...then the next week he is fighting with the FBI. Whats up with that? Did Benoit fart in Linda McMahons presence to be put in such a dog house?

Thats the only way it can be percieved. One week he is fighting Cena for the chance to fight Brock, then he fights Brock in a good match...then the next week he is fighting with the FBI. Whats up with that? Did Benoit fart in Linda McMahons presence to be put in such a dog house?
    I'm just messing around. I'm a Little Guido mark !!

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by thepussyreaper
    I'm just messing around. I'm a Little Guido mark !!
    Little Guido=ONE OF THE MOST UNDERRATTED RING TECHNICIANS IN PRO WRESTLING!

Besides, got to support my fellow italians.

Originally posted by devl

I am Italian..but i prefer Paul Roma and Bruno Samartino

Hey, PAISAINO !!!

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a one-off. I think. NOt that the FBI isn't decent competition, but just the fact that Paul Heyman claimed that Benoit will never get a title shot makes me think that he's going into "babyface chasing title" mode. Royal Rumble, anyone?
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolentG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nah, benoit wont win the rumble, my money is on kurt angle, i mean the dude hasnt been seen for a while so it wud be the perfect return, and he has won everything but the rumble. benoit shud face brock at the rumble for the title, he has like 4 weeks yet, so there is still a chance we will see brock vs lesnar. And u lot are sayin his charisma is too low, i liek that about him, liek he'll be arguing backstage with some one and they'll be comin out with all this crap and he'll just laugh along with it, then stare at them and u can see he has that 'u wait til i get you in the ring, we'll see wat u gotta say then' look in his eyes. but he does get a reaction from the crowd, i mean his matches start off exchanging holds, then he his a german suplex, then another then another, then the crowd r on their feet, then he does that throat slah taunt, the crowd go mad, he goes to the top rope, hits a headbut, then both men are down, crowd start cheerin 'BENOIT BENOIT' then then both get up then outa no where CROSSFACE!!!! and thats all she wrote, as soon as they tap the crowd go mad. no if that aint a reaction what the hell is?!
    Violent G

'The difference between goals and accomplishments, is purely desire'

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Shame he is one of the smallest pro wrestlers out there then.

Dan101

Shame he is one of the smallest pro wrestlers out there then.

Dan101
    If being big meant the person was a good wrstler, then Albert and Big Slow would be good wrestlers.

But they arent. They are just big fat pieces of low talent ****.

Originally posted by rottie
    If being big meant the person was a good wrstler, then Albert and Big Slow would be good wrestlers.

But they arent. They are just big fat pieces of low talent ****.
    I disagree, thats just your opinion. I find the Bigshow and A-TRAIN highly entertaining.

Dan101

I disagree, thats just your opinion. I find the Bigshow and A-TRAIN highly entertaining.

Dan101
    Good for you. your sentiment is shared by about 1% of the wrestling audience.

The other 99% of the audience sees good workers such as Little Guido, and Chris Benoit as good wrestlers.

n00b13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've said it once and will say it again. I like Benoit but right now it is Eddy Guerrero that needs to be pushed to the next level. He is providing great matches right now and his pop is in the Stone Cold/Rock territories. They need to strike while the iron is hot.
    YES YES YES YES !!!!!!! Eddie is the man. CAn wrestle any style. Tons of charisma. Huge fan base. Great mic skills. Yet he can't even get the IC belt and still has to job.
    yo mama so...