italian44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is the best supplement?

Ive used GNC, EAS, MuscleTech and was not too fond of them. Not i use Met-rx and I highly recommend it. But is Met-rx the best out there? I know they use metamyosyn, which is a combination of whey, casein, and something else....but is it the best out there. Im trying to get built and stronger, of course, and I am only 5'5, 17 years old. Last time i weighed myself, which was a month ago, i was 155 lbs.

you all can put me on your buddy list for AIM, my SN is SweetItaliano04. I enjoy chatting about muscle building.

candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: what is the best supplement?

Originally posted by italian44
    my SN is SweetItaliano04
    WTF?? Are you a guy or a girl? As for the sups, I assume you're refering to protein or MRP. Check the customizer for custom blends.
    Cutting
    164lbs. 9/11/03
    181.75lbs. 9/6/04
    6.5% BF 9/6/04

Mod @ http://www.bbforums.com

candle25@cyber-rights.net

Rsottoway43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ive used GNC, EAS, MuscleTech and was not too fond of them. Not i use Met-rx and I highly recommend it. But is Met-rx the best out there? I know they use metamyosyn, which is a combination of whey, casein, and something else....but is it the best out there. Im trying to get built and stronger, of course, and I am only 5'5, 17 years old. Last time i weighed myself, which was a month ago, i was 155 lbs.

you all can put me on your buddy list for AIM, my SN is SweetItaliano04. I enjoy chatting about muscle building.
    Is your diet in check first of all? Let us know that first and then we can give you some help on your supplements.

Ryan

HAJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats a pretty loaded question. Narrow it down for better responses

shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldn't put my screename out on a forum dude...
    Being all that I can be is simply not good enough. I will be better.

Body building is 40% lifting, 40% diet and 40% sleep. And it's always going to be 120% dedication.

Power lifters eat to help them lift.
    Body Builders lift to help them eat.

AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Food.

Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why not? i trust all u guys lol my sn is met4ventura
    uh oh now im in trouble.......
    as for the supplement thing you have to post your diet first and if u have no diet that is why the supps havent been helping u out

wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The best one is the one that works for you. You only mentioned brands, brands are not supplements, they just make supplements. Just like post is not a cereal.

This is off topic but, what High School do you go to? If you don't want to say in the forum you can PM me.

I go to Osbourn in Manassas.

PeteyPop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recommend GNC 100 percent Whey Protein!

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GNC sucks, way overpriced for not the best quality

go with Optimum nutrition 100% whey for protien or eas myolex delux for a mrp

PeteyPop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can get 6pds of 100 whey protein for 35 dollars.....whats so bad about that????

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by AniMaLiZeD
    Food.
    bump this.

as for supps, use creatine, whey, and multivitamin. dextrose or maltodextrin and glutamine are also good bets.

LilSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Re: what is the best supplement?

SweetItalian haha gay ass

say all I can say is take lots of protein you weight 155 so take like 160- 180 make carbs 40%on diet, protein 40% of diet 20%od fat

LilSwole

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Re: what is the best supplement?

Originally posted by LilSwole
    SweetItalian haha gay ass
    agreed.

BurntToast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THIS IS SIMPLE.

1. REAL FOOD
    2. H2O
    3. PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTATION - best - serving/quality/buck =

Bioplex 100% whey protein 10 lb
    Optimum 100% whey protein 10 lb

4. GLUTAMINE
    5. CREATINE
    6. MULTI-VITAMIN