Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question Muscle Tech vs Dymatize

Hey everyone!

My friends keep bugging me about Dymatize and why I take their suppliments. I don't really care because it's all about the nutrition, not the suppliments. But my friends are saying Muscle tech is the best brand out and what not but it's way too expensive. (We are all noobs so they ain't tryina pull that muscle tech joke you guys have)

I don't care but, I love my Dymatize. It's good and cheap. Are my friends right? They're always saying "Dude.. why don't you go on muscle tech..?" What do you guys think?

Loochi
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

Silverhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dymatize Roxx anytym..
    it has higher amount of Nutrition and a better taste than Muscletech..

dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dplikesturtles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dymatize>muscletech
    even crips and bloods mix better than reflex deluxe whey

PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PVincent21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscletech is terrible..

dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITs like comparing a somewhat shiny rock to one that use to be shiny but has faded.
    I've given muscle tech several tries and each time I leave dissapointed.
    Dymatize can at least make a good tasting product.
    I don't like either honestly

But dymatize is better