JoJoIndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

L-Carnitine (Fumarate vs. Tartrate)

I just bought the, Now (L-Carni) and I compared it to the GNC L-Carni, and I noticed that they're two diffrent forms of carnitine.. With that said, what are the differences, and which is better.. I'm using Carni for its over beniftits for body building, and for its fat burning ability..

I've heard to take the (spelling) ACETYL- L-Carnitine over the L-Carnitine.. Whats the diefefnce between these guys..

Thanks

NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    L-carnitine turns into acetyl l-carnitine so they are almost the same thing, i'd rather take l-carninte though, i know acetyl is good for people with alzheimers
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

How many grams do you guys take daily. I heard from some that anywhere from 3-5 works outs good.. Can you take 1 grams at a time, or is best to take the 500mg capsules over the course of the day?

NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    um i start out onyl doing 500mg , then after a few weeks if i plateau i'll go up to 1gram, but thats just an extra boost, i try not to rely on supps, l-carnitine gets expensive also, i take liquid kind
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

I was able to buy a lot of L-Carni... I've been taking around 2.5-3 grams each day

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what r the main benifits?

I've had good results when running, extra energy.. I was one Carni for two weeks and lifted and ran better.