Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Newport has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1-AD 6 Week Cycle Journal

As of 8/23/03
    25 years old
    6'0
    198 pounds
    12.0 % body fat

Diet, 300g protien and low carb

Taking 600mg of 1-AD a day for 6 weeks.

Here are my starting pix.. I will log to this journal everything that happends.

Day 1. A little stomach cramping and gas after I took my first dose, fixed this on next dose by eating more before I took it. Got into a fight a wife, broke a tivo remote.. hehe I think its unrelated to the 1AD cause she relly pissed me off.. but logging it just in case
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Newport; 09-13-2003 at 12:59 PM.

Another starting pic
    Attached Images

Day 3:
    I have been doing low carbs now for a week (about 20g a day) not feeling tierd at all, in fact the last couple of days I have been pretty energitic. Today I eat my usally breakfast, 2 eggs, 3 slices of bacon and 50g protein shake. 20 minutes before I hit the gym I drank a gatorade with some creatine... Hit the gym I felt like I was gonna colapse! No energy what-so-ever I could barley finish my first set, somewhere doing the middle of my workout, I got SOME energy but not really a lot. I somehow dragged myself through the entire thing and took a 30 minute shower, not wanting to get out of it! Took me about 20 minutes to get changed and get my lazy a$$ back to work! I hope things get better I gonna go get some caffine in me and see if that helps. other than that, I might be looking at some 4-AD.. I thought it took longer than the first week to be this lazy??? Typing this seems to be a chore as well!

I think that taking in the extra blast of carbs from the gatorade made me more tierd or something..

~Newport
    Last edited by Newport; 08-25-2003 at 09:31 AM.

rsunahar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anecdotal feedback has shown 1-ad to cause lethargy--that's why it's often stacked with another prohormone such as 4ad (one to help combat lethargy).

I, myself, understand that feeling as the same thing happened to me around the 6-7 day.

I just endured the lethargy for my cycle and used ephedrine only before workouts.

yep i slammed a diet mountain dew a little while ago and I fell much better. I hate diet soda for the fake sugar...

But it lifted my spirts nicely.. SO tomorrow I will either pop some hydroxycut, stacker or such or just drink a black coffee 30 minutes prior to my workout. I will see how that goes cause I feel fine right now after the caffeine blast from the dew. I think I'm gonna cut out the gatorade tomorrow also that was I can matian my keto without the insulin spike..

~Newport

Day 4:
    Well I got up tired as hell, went to work tired as hell then drank a large black coffee.. and b00m! energy.. I hit the gym and not only had tons of energy to do bi's and back but I also had plenty to finish a grueling ab workout!

1-AD + Coffee = Rocking amount of energy

Other than being tired, no side affects as of yet. Still feel normal, not angery and nothing worth mentioning in terms of strength gains.. But I am only on day 4

~Newport

wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    being tired is also a mental thing, dont psyche yourself out. think positive.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain

Day 5:
    Coffee before gym. A little to much this time.. It was like a caffee OD I had the shakes in the gym and it was hard to do my first couple sets, out of breath, heart rate up... ANyway LESS COFFEE TOMORROW! After that, I was fine. After the gym, I have been tired and lazy. I kinda even slept in this morning. I do not think this is a mental thing. Anyway nothing to report as far as side effects or anything special in the gym other than I felt a little more pumped than usual. Nothing exciting on the scale either.. But I am also trying to reduce body fat while gaining lean muscle so I do not think the scale will be as good as a mirror this time!

~Newport

Day 6:

YES!! Got everything perfect today! I drank a small coffee before I hit the gym. Gave just the right energy I needed. Also I am starting to see some changes now. I have put on 2lbs since I started and the pump is nuts! I also uped the weights a bit today. I think I am going to workout tomorrow also since recovery time seems to be fast as hell! So I plan on lifting 5 days a week now, mon-fri. (sucks for next week since leg day will be monday & thursday but I'll get over it hehe)..

Anyway that's it for me!
    ~Newport

PS: for the non-believers of an ultra- low carb, high fat, high protein diet. I have been constantly consuming 25-35g of carbs a day and little to no sugar, including my coffee, it is just coffee + cream.. I am not looking "flat" or losing any muscle as of yet...

My daily cal intake is about 3000-4000
    Protein is about 300g
    fat is well off the wall but who cares because the ketostrips say I am in 'HIGH' ketoses state.

I will keep everyone posted, and I have yet to do a 'carb up'.

~Newport

BBwant2getBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

reply....

Hey, this is going to be my first prohormone cycle.I have been thinking about doing a 6 week 1- AD cycle and then using 6 oxo for another 4 weeks after that. I will start the cycle off by using 300mg of 1-AD in the first week and then if all goes well I will increase the dose slightly. I also have been thinking about using 4 -AD in the cycle because a lot of people highly recommend stacking these two together.What does 4 -AD exactly do? I heard that it only prevents some of the side effects of 1 -AD- is this true, if so how bad are the side effects? But can you just use the 1 -AD alone? Would 1 -AD still have a good effect on me in terms of gains? And do you recommend that I buy some clomid just in case? Please help....

reply..
    4AD battles that larthargy but so does coffee and it is much cheaper.. I am just doing 1AD, alone. As long as you use 6 oxo to come down, your fine.

Now.. Today is day 7.
    I feel great. The pumps are starting to get good and I have noticed a slight increase in strentgh. I decided to order 3 more bottles and change my cyle a bit. I want to go up to 900mg and maybe a week with 1200mg

I am thinking of doing this now.. (Need 3 more bottles)

Week1 600mg
    Week2 600mg
    Week3 900mg
    Week4 1200mg
    Week5 1200mg
    Week6 600mg
    Week7 600mg

OR (Need 3 more to do this)

Week1 600mg
    Week2 600mg
    Week3 900mg
    Week4 900mg
    Week5 900mg
    Week6 600mg
    Week7 600mg
    Week8 600mg

OR ( Need 3 more bottle to do this)

Week1 600mg
    Week2 600mg
    Week3 900mg
    Week4 900mg
    Week5 900mg
    Week6 900mg
    Week7 900mg

There are my options.. Which one would be the best game plan. All of them have week2 @ 600mg so I need to be decided this week.

Thanks!!
    ~Newport
    Last edited by Newport; 08-31-2003 at 05:46 AM.

wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think the last cycle is the best. there is no need to taper off the cycle. i also think 1200 is bit much, and side effects could get nasty.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain

Day 11:
    Feeling great! Great pumps. Getting some stregnth increases now. No largargy what-so-ever. I am a little more on the mellow side, I guess it could be a combo of little carbs + 1AD but nothing worth worring about.. My friends are actully quite happy about it! hehe

Anyway as far as gains go, I have NO clue. I have dropped 4lbs since I started this cycle. But it seems to be fat only. Like I said before, I think the scale this round will be something to stay far away from and stick to mirrors only. I am going to up my dossage on day 15 to 900mg a day and stay there for 5 more weeks.

Later
    ~Newport

PS: Sat night went to a party, I know I shouldn't have done it BUT I put down a 12 pack of beer. It was a special ocasion and I never drink beer. Sometimes I might have a couple glasses of wine... How bad is bringng alchol into the mix on the old liver? IO know I felt like **** and puked sunday morning. Weird...

PPS: heheh it was low carb beer
    Last edited by Newport; 09-02-2003 at 09:24 AM.

Day 12:
    Tired unmotavated, went to the gym, bad form, hurt shoulder...

Legs and abs tommorrow and then prob opff from the gym until next monday for shoulder to heal...

THIS SUCKS! Havent hurt my shoulder for months!!!!

Hope it will be better for next week. Will be iceing it all night!

Well I feel like ****... I'm out.

~Newport

Day 13:
    Well last night I played some b-ball, caught a nastey hook to the shoulder and now it really hurts. I iced it last night and this morning it did not hurt to bad. I went to the gym and did shoulders and legs. I guess it was stupid to do but I did it anyway. Shoulder still hurts but I am not lifting agian until Monday. Hopefully the time off will help it get better because I would HATE to take a week off during a cycle. I am going to up the dossage to 900mg tomorrow..

~Newport

Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deoudes59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Newport

PS: Sat night went to a party, I know I shouldn't have done it BUT I put down a 12 pack of beer. It was a special ocasion and I never drink beer. Sometimes I might have a couple glasses of wine... How bad is bringng alchol into the mix on the old liver? IO know I felt like **** and puked sunday morning. Weird...

PPS: heheh it was low carb beer

THAT IS DISGRACEFUL
    My 9 years of experience of successfully/unsuccessfully combating androgen-related hair loss.
    Professional, academic and personal sources and experience cited
    www.hairlossfromsteroids.com

I am aware of that Thanks for pointing it out!

hang in there bro. ice the shoulder and avoid exercises that aggravate it. the couple days of rest should help. also try not to drink while your on cycle. but dont cry over spilled milk. if you must have a few beers , drink plenty of water. also any sides? also keep posting, and good luck.

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I did a 6 week 1-AD cycle and I have a minor injury that set my training back a few days, I took 1 week off and just ate and ate. I think the rest really helped my gains, so don't be discouraged.

Cool, glad to hear from people.

No real sides other than lathargy seems to be getting worse..

No big deal yet. No acne, no attidue problems, no hair lose, no, balls are still the same size!

Only thing I notice is I am to lazy to have sex. I usally have a crazy sex drive, need it at LEAST once a day.. Seems like I turned into a female lately.. Do not really need it anymore and when I try, it takes FOREVER!... Good thing I am married!

Other thing is I am leaning out pretty quickly with the low carbs and I am thinking that the 1-AD is helping with that. Other than that the pumps are kick ass and I am actully sore this week.. I haven't gotten sore from lifting for a while now so I think I am pushing it more in the gym for the last week..

~Newport

Day 14:

900mg today. Went to the gym and worked around bad shoulder. Stretgh rocked today. Added 10lbs to my curls and busted out 36 chinups in stead of the usall 20-24.

Tierd as hell! I did not want to get out of bed this morn. I feel like a walking zombie! If I had an office, I would take a nap... I really need to master the art of sleeping with my eyes open, staring at my monitor. hehe

~Newport
    Last edited by Newport; 09-05-2003 at 11:38 AM.

ccagle2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep at it bro.... Wait until next week....hehehehehe.... You'll start to really see and feel the difference... get ready for the hulk stage... In week 4, it should really start to kick in......

Good luck and keep us posted...
    Believe it or not, you are what you eat......

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. -Fred Allen

Day 17:
    Still at 900mg a day. Little dizzy last night. Weird sort of feeling in general with my muscles. It is almost like they are sore but not quite. Pumps are great. I seem to be leaning out nicely also. Without a doubt I am seeing gains. Seem to want to eat more also. I eat supper (large) at 6:00 and by 8:00-9:00 I am looking to eat a complete supper agian!
    Starting to get much stronger but even that is in a weird way. My bench went up 15lbs today. It felt inpossible to do the heavier weights today but I could blow right through them, It is almost like an extra spark right when your about to give up and go with a lower weight,, I can bust out 6-7 reps. It is almost a un-natural feeling meaning, my strength is not quite there but if I start to push myself, all of a sudden I have a burst of strength out of the blue and can power through a set!

As far as sides, I am not seeing any. Not even agression, I think I could have aggression but I am to lazy to beat someone into a pulp!

I think I am going to lift just 2 days week to give my shoulder a rest. Depends on how it feels. 2morrow I will just do legs and abs and Wends do back, bi's and maybe shoulder then stop until next monday. Monday will be the start of my 4th week. So I hoping to start seeing something happen!

Peace!
    ~Newport

PS: I keep having muscle spazims.. Is this a side?

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Newport: In response to day 17 I have one thing to say. I DEFINATELY agree as if you feel weak but are able to push heavier weight, I experienced the same thing. My personal theory is that it DOES increase your strength but the 1-test lethargy makes you feel lazy and weak even though you are not.
    My cycle was as follows:
    Week 1-2 - 600/day
    Week 3-6 - 900/day
    I My gains slowed at week 5 and during the last week I gained nothing. What im saying is im not sure how effective a longer cycle would be, it might make the gains more "solid" or it just might suppress you more (I noticed suppression kick in only at week 6) and make post cycle recovery more difficult.

Day 18: ******YAWN*****

HOLY ****! I CAN'T KEEP MY EYES OPEN! This is incredible! I am sleeping like a baby at night and not wanting to get out of bed in the morn. I got to work at 10:00 this morning because I woke up at 9:00! I am zoned out in meetings and ready to fall asleep walking!

Today was back and bi day.. LOL I just did bi's cause I couldn't stay awake much longer to finish my workout..

Anyway gonna try to make it through today.. 3 more hours and I'm gone! Can't wait to hit a bed.. I hope I can battle this **** a little better than I have been in the last 2 days...

Anyway I'm out before I fall asleep on my keyboard!

Peace
    ~Newport

Impatient has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am on day 30 of 1AD and 4AD.

The 1st 2 weeks I had 600mg 1AD and 300mg 4AD.

From then on, I have been taking 900mg 1AD and 300mg 4AD.

This stuff is **** !!

I havn't gained any weight and only began to notice better pumps in the past couple of days.

I guess this stuff just doesn't work for everyone.

$350 down the drain !!

Needless to say I am dissapointed.

Bodybuilding.com did give me a credit minus 25% restocking fee.

Just my 2cents

Dude, my guess would be you did something wrong!

If you are not getting a minium of 250g of protein a day (should be a min of 300g) and your not eating at least 3500 cals a day... YOUR NOT GOING TO GAIN.. period. If you lift every day of the week thinking this will help your gains... your wrong.. LESS IS MORE. I am getting good gains and most other people have also... Supplements and exercise are not all it takes to get gains.. FOOD is the most important the other 2 are about 15-20% of the equation.

Just my 2 pennies..
    ~Newport

slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slipper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    post some progess pictures bro.

Impatient has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I don't have a before but here is a pic taken just a few min. ago.
    Attached Images