Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    linhardt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good Job guys on the hard work. Sounds like it is really paying off.

I got one question for anyone who can answer it. I have been reading the posts on this stack and the results, but has anyone tried it while on the Keto Diet?

Just wondering if it would be a waste of money to do a cycle and also be on the Keto Diet at the same time. Or do you think that this should be only used on a Bulking Diet? The reason I am asking is be cause I am still trying to lower my body fat to a good level, but I also would like to get a little extra help in gaining muscle along with lowering the body fat percentage. Just was wondering if it would be as effective if I was not eating the large doses of carbs. My intake right now is 200 g Protien, 112 g Fat, 50 g Carb. = 2000 Calories a day. I notice that some are eating 4000 calories to get the big gains, but will someone with very low carb intake and lower calories get the same results or would it be best to wait until down to a acceptable body fat percentage and then do a bulking cycle while on the stack.

If anyone knows what would be best please respond with your analysis or opinion.

Thanks!

FlyboyUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok thanks you guys I will stick with my stack for 8 weeks.

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Flyboy...Don't be afraid to post a thread with your weekly results...be sure to include all the info that is needed; dosages, starting weight, height, calorie intake, ect...
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

Body under construction MotorcityAl's Avatar
    MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

reply to linhardt

I wrestled with that thought before I started. I worked hard to get my B/F and weight down, but I thought that at 51, I better bulk now. My discipline is good enough now, that I can train down later. I've read elsewhere on these boards, and it is true, that you cannot serve two masters. You can either train for size, and gain some fat also, or you can train to lose fat (and some muscle in the process). I believe that this particular stack is more suited for gaining size. You may want to check out Avant Labs One which I think would be suited for training and leaning out. And thanks to everyone elses words of encouragement. It helps to correspond with people who have the same goals. W, go for it. I would like nothing more than to compete, and hope to also give it a try in the next year or so. I've followed the BB game since the mid sixties (Harold Poole, Larry Scott, Dave Draper, etc.) but only became serious about my training over the last year. When I think of all the time I wasted, and what I may have looked like now? Well, it honestly isn't too late to start. I look better than I ever did, and I know I can improve each year. This stack has definitely given me a boost, and I am only mid-way into week 3, so Lets Take It To The F***ing Limit!!!

thedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This was end of week 5 for me and I'm up 15 total lbs. And finally after being on anabol 3 weeks, I had great strength increases this past week. I was semi-skeptical on everyones claims on the anabol improvements but I can't deny both rep & weight increases on all exercises! Now, I'm gonna hate to see week 6 end and no more anabol

By the way, my co-employees have been commenting on my increased size (insert inflated ego here) and I'm still comfortably wearing the same pants as when I started. Good luck to everyone else on the stack and keep results coming!

Awake204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey again

Hello again!
    Well, this is the start of week 6 for me (last week of anabol!) I actually only worked out for 2 days last week, and have taken nearly 6 days off! It wasnt my choice - Ive been so pressed for time (starting a new job, last month of school with a ton of backed up homework!) and my gym closes at 10pm - Ive been trying to stay current with my dumbells at home and pushups/situps. At least I still feel pumped (not that 'slacker feeling that you get when you take too much time off)
    I think I actually needed the week off - I was starting to feel pretty run down - but Id rather not have taken it while on the Anabol-X. Oh well
    Got my copy of Arnold's "The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding" yesterday!! Anyone who dosent have it should get it - if anything for the complete description of any excercise you can think of, as well as Arnolds stories which definately are inspiring. All the pics of the classic bodybuilders really got me motivated, too! Needless to say, Im headed back tonight to teach my back + bi's a lesson in pain management! This week Im just going all out - 5000 cals a day, ridiculous workouts - just to see what happens. Ive reached a point in size/stregnth that I never thought Id acheive (especially this fast!), and its time to take it up to another level. I think I can hit 240 by the end of the stack (3 weeks) if the size gains keep comming...(233 right now).
    All in all, Ive been on the stack 5 weeks and have gained 25 lbs. Bodyfat is a little higher than I'd like it to be, but I can deal with it for now. I can still see my abs (well, not really the lower ones - nearly all my fat seems to collect at my lower abdominals)
    Stregth is up dramatically, size is up dramatically, this has been the most incredible 6 weeks as far as my bodybuilding endeavors are concerned. Responses from friends I havent seen in a while have gone from "Hey - you look bigger" to "Holy ****!!" Im sure you all know what Im talking about! I dont like letting the compliments go to my head, but they definately are quite an ego booster.
    Only problem - I had to go out and buy a bunch on new clothes, and Im flat ass broke
    Definatley agree with motorcityal that you cant bulk/cut at the same time. Best bet is to get the size you want, and then take the proper approaches to shaving off the fat. Im going to bulking up for a few more months yet (to make sure I retain the gains from this stack), as well as get the strengh up a little more - Id like to see if I can be a shredded 215 when all is said and done.
    Well - got to go eat!! Good luck everybody! Keep those results posted!!

Awake204

MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fantastic guys! All I can say is keep up the good work and good rewards will come. I really haven't seen any posts from anyone that hasn't had good results from this stack. If you work out, eat, and rest, it definitely gives you an edge. Tomorrow will be the last day of week 3 on the stack. Have been reading a lot about Trenabol-X and am anxious to try it after completing this stack. Big Cat, if you read this, how much of a "down time" between stacks? I believe the article suggested that you should take off at least twice as many weeks as you were on. Is this correct?

At least =

Im not for sure motorcityAl, but I recall that suggestion as well (twice as long as you were on)
    If that's the case, I guess you'd want to wait at least 16 weeks before trying something like trenabol-x for a cutting cycle. (which is my plan, maybe)

Hey Awake, whas-uuup! In reading the post re:Trenabol-X, I think it is probably more suited to bulking. You may want to investigate One by Avant Labs for a cutting cycle. I think Trenabol-X more resembles the One plus product from Avant which would be more of a bulking type product. (I think)

Well, today is wk 4/day 2 of the cycle. Stuck at 185# (although I feel fairly lean today as opposed to wk 2/day 7 when I was 184#). Energy and intensity seems high in gym, and although my poundages havn't significantly increased (seems that happens around wk 5) reps have gone up. My shoulders, chest, and arms look bigger visually (both to me and my friends), but the measurements seem to be about the same as a couple weeks ago. I have maintained my calories at around 4000 (all clean) with approx 350 grams of protein. I've been using mostly basic barbell and dumbell exercises (as opposed to the machine alternatives) and just added deadlifts this week. What a fantastic exercise. I felt it in my traps, lats, forarms, lower back, and legs. Gotta keep doing those. Keep those updates coming guys, and keep pumpin!

-w- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

officially week 3

week 3 for me. i just started the anabol x. man, that stuff is runny! unfortuanately, i have been sick the past week and was not able to work out. yesterday, i worked out back and bi's was my first workout in 6 days time. oh, well, i really think the week off will do me good. now, i'm really full of piss and vinegar. i can't wait to work out, tomorrow. i didn't get a chance to weigh myself, but i will try to tomorrow at the gym. i'm still eating tons of food (chicken, tuna, rice, cereal, milk, prov 60, and nlarge) i'm getting about the same amount of cals and protein as you are (4,000 and 360 grams) today, i have incorporated cardio into my regimen. i'm only going to do cardio twice a week at 20 minutes. i really feel like i've put on some fat even w/ eating mostly clean. i'm thinking that doing some cardio won't be to bad on my gains, if anything, it might help. have a good one, fellas! -w-
    lets turn them calves into cattle!

off the anabol...

Hello again,
    Well, its time to start rolling off the stack, as this week marks week 7 and Im out of Anabol-X. Started the ZMA last night, and Im keeping calorie/protien intake the same.
    My bodyweight seems to be holding steady at 233, Im interested to see how much mass/strength I retain. Im confident Ill be pleased with the final results, as most of those who have tried this stack definately seem to be.
    MotorcityAl - Ill have to research the Trenabol-X a little more, then. I may not even do another prohormone cycle for cutting - I guess it all depends on how much muscle Ill really retain. Im going to bulk for 2 - 3 more months anyway, still concentrating on mass and strength excercises and set/rep ranges. Ive become quite large (compared to my previous self), but still have a long way to go in terms of development.
    I cant wait to be out of this damn college Im enrolled in...its the last semester before I graduate and studying is going to have to take the place of the demands of training for the next few weeks. I frigging hate it - I know Im going to have to cut my shoulder work out short tomorrow so I can make it to a test review...what a pain in the ass!
    Well, Ill keep the results posted over the next couple weeks, I found that growth and strength seemed to peak out at the 5 week mark - which coincides with other reports Ive read. Ive gained weight, but not the 5 - 6 lbs a week that I was packing on at the beginning of the stack. Of course, at 233, Ive got to get in about 4800 calories a day, and with work and school its been awfully hard lately. Im lucky to get in 4000, but at least thats around big cat's minimum requirement.
    Well, take it easy everyone! Keep liftin'!

_Awake204

Wha's Up. This am I was at 188# (wk 4/day 4). This makes a total of 14# so far. Like you "W" I felt fat, but you can't have it both ways. I would hold off on the cardio until you are ready to cut. Actually, I felt a little leaner today. My last 3 workouts were great. Can't wait to hit legs tomorrow. Hey Awake, I know it's a bummer, but hit those books hard. You'll be happy you did. As for the Anabol-X being runny, I found that it's best to use the applicater to put it on my hands, then rub it onto the application area. I use either the back of my legs, or the inside of my arms, and spread it out good. (you don't need to rub it in, just let it dry) I can tell you that this stuff is definitely making a huge difference. I'm wearing T-shirts everyday to work. I've waited a lot of years to look like this, and now I'm going to show it. Good luck on your exams Awake. Keep it up guys. Will check back soon!

alright, alright...

ok, i'm holding off the cardio, but damn, i'm getting dunlap. and the funny thing is, i'm really not eatng anything that bad. my diet's pretty damn solid. oh, well, enough bitching. my workouts are going great! i feel strong as an ox. i accidently keep on eating food before i weigh myself, so i can't give an accurate # of poundage. i weighed in at 202, but i had a protein drink , cereal, water, etc... i'll get my weight in soon. i'm seriously thinking about doing a bodybuilding competition next year. I'm going to keep on trying to gain mass throughout this whole year and not even worry about getting cut for the summer. which sucks, cos i'm going to padre island, tx this summer to get married. i'm probably gonna look like Lee Priest in the offseason. hehe, that guy gets so dadgum fat in the offseason! alright , guys, i'll talk to you soon. have a good one! -w-

one more thing...

hey, this anabol x,,, is this the stuff that's supposed to tame your sexual desire.. cos, i have had hardly any since i've started. my fiance is pissed!! hehe, this really sucks. so, was this the stuff?

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anabol-x has NorDiol, PH Percursor to Nandrolone, which gives rise to the term Deca Dick! Yep, you got the famous limp dick syndrome = Deca Dick!

oh, jeeze

man, i totally forgot about that side effect. deca dick, haha! my girl has been like, "don't you find me attractive anymore?" it's actually been causing a strain, cos i usually spoil her.. i can't believe that i forgot about that! lmao!

It is wk 5/day 1. Weight at 191# (arms/shoulders/chest/thighs/back) all look good. Unfortunately, middle has also increased some but as I said a few posts back, can't have it both ways. Strength and endurance up. May have to take a couple days off/ strained lower back somewhat doing squats on the smith machine (never did them on it before). Hopefully the heating pad and a days rest will help. I do believe the old libido ain't exactly churnin. Wife not all that excited about this cycle (only two more wks of anabol though). Keep the food flowing and the weights pumping guys. Later!

ClearMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Did Megabol-X make you guys tired/lethargic? (day 6)

I'm on day 6 of Megabol-X, and I've been feeling extra tired/lethargic for the last few days. I've been getting eight hours of sleep a night. Did you guys experience this as well? This "too tired" feeling is interfering with my desire to go to the gym.

Any ideas?

ClearMike

Screwed my back up doing smith machine squats. Never did them before (always in the power rack). Worked them last Thursday, everything seemed fine, got in the car and drove to work Friday AM, and could barely get out of the car. Lower back just tightened up. Seems to be loosening up somewhat today. Hopefully in next couple days I can proceed with caution. This will give me about 4 days off the megabol/anabol. Will start up when I'm back in the Gym. (kinda backin off on the cals a little also). I basically positioned my feet directly below my torso when doing the smith machine squats and went ass to the floor (which apparently caused stretching in my lower back that I don't experience when doing regular barbell squats). Should I do them in "sissy squat" fashion? Or just stretch and warm up a little more (I did 3 pretty good warm up sets). I did get a tremendous feel/pump in my thighs! And experienced that 5th week surge everyone seems to experience on this stack. Hope to get back at it soon, and good luck everyone else!

Hey Clear Mike. I didn't experience any lethargic feelings during any time on this stack. Quite the opposite in fact. Are you getting enough calories? I thing the guide is 18-22 cals per # of bodyweight, and they must be the right kind of cals. Make sure you eat clean. Although this stuff is good, you can't just eat anything you want (not that I am implying that this is the case with you). Keep your attitude positive. Say it, Believe it, Achieve it. (Dennis Tinerino/Pumping Iron - and probably a thousand other successful people).

Last week...

Hey MotorcityAl,
    I got that crazy lower back tightness a few weeks ago after doings mulitple sets of heavy squats - I would suggest not doing anything stressful to the lower back until that feeling is totally gone - I put of squats/deads for 2 weeks until it went away, and now it feels a heck of a lot stronger. I just did a heck of a lot of stretching everyday -

BTW - this is the last week of the stack for me - I dropped a couple lbs when I went off the anabol - Im about 228 now. I can attribute this to my new job of waiting tables - which entail me walking really fast for about 4 - 6 hours a day carrying huge trays of food - forced cardio!! I did the math - Im buring close to 1000 extra calories a day! Im trying to adjust with more food intake but its damn near impossible with all this other crap Ive got to do (SCHOOL) - at least I dont look any small, and my strength is holding up...

Awake204

Thanks Awake. I'll take your advise and go with medium wts for a week or so, and the stretching part too. You had mentioned that you are going to continue to eat and bulk throughout the summer. Let me know how it goes, and keep up the schoolwork. There will be a time when you will long for those days, believe me. I'm going to start cutting around mid May (2 weeks after the cycle). Gotta look good for our annual canoe trip in late July (23 years in a row). When I can see my abs again, then I will re-evaluate. Would love to give the new "One" products a wirl. Try not to eat any of that food on the trays you are carrying around either! Good luck.

Damn guys, that's really weird. I also pulled my lower back on 2nd week of Anabol. I haven't done any dead lifts since and very little squats. I usually don't wear a belt doing either but I've been wearing one since I hurt the back. Helps a little. Well, I just finished week 7. Last week! And to be honest, I'll be glad. I'm tired of eating all the damn time

I started at 204.5 and I'm at 228. I'm very impressed with the stack!

ClearMike, I did get pretty lathargic the week after the anabol. You definitely shouldn't be tired on your 6th day tho of the stack. Eating enough?

Good luck guys and continue the hard work!!

cmp53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys first off congrats on your gains! those numbers are impresive. well my first question is, do you guys know how the others who first went on the stack are doing now relative to mass retention?

and secondly, i plan to do the stack in about month, however, it will be summertime and i will be sweating a lot. is there any comments you guys have on this?

thanks in advace,
    -Chad.

ClearMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lethargic, con'd

Well, I'm eating clean. I have gained about 4-5 pounds in my first week. I'm not quite as lethargic as a few days ago, but I still feel as if I could use a good 9-10 hours sleep a night.

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey, all you guys with strained backs, DO NOT OVER DO IT BROS. I am serious; I strained my back badly playing football, needless to say I ignored it and continued training very heavy, two weeks later I blew my L4 disk doing 320Ib power cleans (very stupid mistake) and had to have surgery. I can honestly say that I have never been the same. So, be careful because you back is nothing to fuc* with!!!

Good luck bros, Tony
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."

phattony,

Thx for the advice bro! It kills me not to be doing squats & deadlifts as heavy as possible but I know I need to get the back better first.

ClearMike,

You may just need the extra rest due to the extra effort your putting into your training. Sounds like it's improving for ya and should continue!

cmp53,

Irishman was one of the original posters and he just posted on another mega/ana thread so he's still around and says he's maintained his gains. So that's great news!! I'll post pics after the stack is finished. Good luck to ya.

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by cmp53
    hey guys first off congrats on your gains! those numbers are impresive. well my first question is, do you guys know how the others who first went on the stack are doing now relative to mass retention?

and secondly, i plan to do the stack in about month, however, it will be summertime and i will be sweating a lot. is there any comments you guys have on this?

thanks in advace,
    -Chad.
    bump that. My questions is similar to cmp53... Is it worth doing the stack in the summer? We will be sweating a lot -- which could mean two things: burning extra calories is not that good for bulking, and the anabol absorption will be hindered...

I have another question. I take a few supplements right now -- please let me know which ones i should omit and which ones i should keep while on the stack:
    Vitamin A
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Multi
    Ripped Fuel (only before workout)
    I take creatine too, but it has been discussed in much detail on this thread.

thanks all
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

fellas, about the squats, always, always warm up w/ about 4-5 warm up sets. honestly, i do 5 warm ups before my 3-4 sets, gradually going up on the weight. this has worked best for me. yeah, and if it hurts by the time you need to train again, just take it easy, or don't even do them at all. simple rule, if you are not in the "mood" to do squats or if you are too tired, don't do them. and to "y" (what's the deal w/ your name?), the supplements you mentioned seem fine. obviously, don't forget the protein, and food. as far as the other guys' maintained gains, you can read about them on the other thread. also, i'm sure you can do the stack in the summer. just let the anabol have 10-15 minutes to dry before going out and sweating.
    ok, enough about you guys, now to me i finally weighed myself at 200 lbs. that is a 14 lb gain since the begining of the stack. not bad. unfortunately, some has been fat, but oh well. strength has increased slightly. (i'm starting the 4th week, and this is when i hear that the stuff really kicks in) also, i'm switching to all sci tech supplements. i told the boss at gnc that i was thinking about entering into a contest next year, and he said he'd hook me up w/ some extra discount on the sci teck line. so, i'm going to start using creatin express, myomax gain, myomax meal... jeeze, i took a lot of room on this thread, i'll shut up, now. g'luck, guys!