bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how long does it take to get my strength back?

Over spring break I did not work out one bit for 15 days and pretty much just drank. I lost a lot of strength, and how long should it be untill I get it back. Today was my 2nd chest workout back, and I am still alot weaker but improved from the 1st one. thanks

BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Normally it took me like a week or so.

15 days? That's it?

****, i've gone MONTHS at a time without going to the gym....and I only lost like 5lbs on my bench.....but once I get back in the gym for a week or two, im back up to normal!

The longer you lift(years), the more your body adapts to the lifestyle.....so you can go along time without lifting, and not really lose any weight or strength.
    "Yea....That's what SHE SAID!!!"

"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."

"Obama can eat **** and die for all I care! He's just a black Hitler in disguise...and americans IQ level just dropped for electing him!"

bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigmass123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ooo

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bigmass123 View Post
    Over spring break I did not work out one bit for 15 days and pretty much just drank. I lost a lot of strength, and how long should it be untill I get it back. Today was my 2nd chest workout back, and I am still alot weaker but improved from the 1st one. thanks
    You will be disapointed for a couple weeks, then suprised at how fast your strength comes back...

I am suprised you lost it so fast.

krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krayz66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would prolly say 2 maybe 3 weeks, depends how much u were drinking and how fast ur body recovers, alcohol does lower test but u gotta live a lil every now and then just try not to go 2 overboard and stay hydrated. personally i dont really enjot alcohol that much anymore, dece every couple months though
    spartan #66