big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000)

how can you tell your body fat has gone down? and what's with the online bf calc?????

1) i feel like ive lost a fairly good amount of body fat..i have been dieting and doing cardio 3-4 times a week (no weekends...i party then ) anyways...i started at around 10% bodyfat according to the online bf calc...and i am pretty sure that thing is total bull **** cuz i weigh the same (i still lift and eat protein...but no fat or carbs ) and i look alot leaner...id say im either 0.5 - 1% less bf on me...so how can i really tell?????? w/out going to the doc or is that a must?
    6'1" and 180lbs. of pure whoopass
    15.2" biceps (all measurements cold)
    13.8" forearms
    43.25"chest (unflexed) 45" (back flex)
    33" waste
    23" thighs(top) 21"( 6" up)
    15.3"calves
    16" neck
    51" shoulders
    if you wanna get big, you cant be afraid to gain a little weight.
    IF YOU WANNA GET LEAN, YOU CANT BE AFRAID TO LOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT.

Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think going to a doctor is a must. Being under 1% bodyfat has got to be unhealthy, and disgusting looking. You're only eating protein? That too is VERY unhealthy, as well as impossible.
    The will to survive is stronger than anything else.

ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Gohan321
    I think going to a doctor is a must. Being under 1% bodyfat has got to be unhealthy, and disgusting looking. You're only eating protein? That too is VERY unhealthy, as well as impossible.
    lol dude re- read his post you didnt understand a thing. and secondly that online b/f calculator is a huuuuuuuge crock of ****, it said i was 16 % b/f when i no dam well im only 10% i got tested about 2 weeks ago.
    Infantrymen

Misc Yoda

A Decade of Misc'n Crew

big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000) big-n is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol, gohan i mean that i am 0.5 - 1% less bf than i was to start with...not that i am only 1% lol...that would be pretty hard to achieve...(you wouldnt be able to get it up either...that would suck some balls...hah)thnx anyway man....any other opinions *(feel free to repost )...later on guys
    6'1" and 180lbs. of pure whoopass
    15.2" biceps (all measurements cold)
    13.8" forearms
    43.25"chest (unflexed) 45" (back flex)
    33" waste
    23" thighs(top) 21"( 6" up)
    15.3"calves
    16" neck
    51" shoulders
    if you wanna get big, you cant be afraid to gain a little weight.
    IF YOU WANNA GET LEAN, YOU CANT BE AFRAID TO LOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT.

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that online **** is an estimate, and it is extremely inaccurate... but since you brought the subject up- i saw a digital caliper that measures bodyfat, and i was going to buy it- is it accurate?

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You wouldn't be able to get anything up because you'd be a corpse on the coroner's table at 0.5-1% bodyfat.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought 3% was the very minimum body fat you could have... it is impossible to have 0 body fat cause your skin and even muscle and cells are built of some fat components.... .5 %? bull****...the pro's you see that look like they have 0 fat are actually at like 2.5-3% bf

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 3-4% bodyfat, you only have fat covering your organs and mostly likely no subcutaneous fat.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

nicwmartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol

Originally Posted by Gohan321 View Post
    ok yeah just read the post LMAO 1% bf

swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swatimishra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fitness first provides an ecellent means to increase your fitness.

Originally Posted by BigAssDeltoids View Post
    i thought 3% was the very minimum body fat you could have... it is impossible to have 0 body fat cause your skin and even muscle and cells are built of some fat components.... .5 %? bull****...the pro's you see that look like they have 0 fat are actually at like 2.5-3% bf
    Dear !
    mostly of the people are worried about fat-go. I want to introduce them about Fitness first which is a single place that is capable to decrease your body fat because it has a lot experts trainers and they give quick and effective tips for the fat-go ,they also give suggestion about what diet you should have.
    they also offer free trail classes you to judge their trainer. For more details pls visit fitnessfirst.net.in

youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by big-n View Post
    1) i feel like ive lost a fairly good amount of body fat..i have been dieting and doing cardio 3-4 times a week (no weekends...i party then ) anyways...i started at around 10% bodyfat according to the online bf calc...and i am pretty sure that thing is total bull **** cuz i weigh the same (i still lift and eat protein...but no fat or carbs ) and i look alot leaner...id say im either 0.5 - 1% less bf on me...so how can i really tell?????? w/out going to the doc or is that a must?
    .5-1%, you Ethiopian bro?
    edit; didnt read properly, so you think you have lost .5-1%?
    probably more after reading that you dont eat fat and do cardio 4 times a week, you would be slimming down heaps