gary pasko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How often should I work chest

I currently work chest 2 times aweek , but my gains seem to be minmal. Should I cut back to once a week?

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    what is your progrma and diet like...

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how many sets do you do each workout. and do you go to failure?

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump to both
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been doing it once a week...good results so far...in combination with my triceps.

It's funny - my friend lifts before school a lot of days and doesn't have a set routine...just "does what he's told to do" by the supervisor/coach. So I tell him I work everything once a week. "Once a week? Are you kidding?" Uhhh, look dumbass, you don't grow in the gym, you need time to rest and grow. So I tell him my chest/tri Monday routine and he says "oh, you do more than one exercise per part? You do incline DB and flat bench on the same day? I bench 3x a week."

Shows the intelligence of others. Sorry to rant.

But try once a week for a while and see what happens. If the exercises are quality (flat bench, incline DB, dips) and you are getting enough protein and nutrients, you should be fine. Don't get anxious (it sounds like you are now) and begin to over/under train. Work everything HARD once a week and it'll be fine.

And by "hard" I don't mean to failure on every set because I know at least one person will interpret it as that. I mean lift with intensity and heavy weights/low reps (6-8).