90four5spd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lean Body Mass Question

If I know what my lean body mass is (165lbs), and I know what my goal weight is, should I make my overall calorie intake what it would be if I were at that weight? For example, I weigh 200 lbs. If my goal weight is 185, with a lean body mass of 165 (right now), could I make my calorie intake 1850, making my overall body composition more muscle because I'm taking in enough calories to maintain the goal weight of 185? Thanks for any help

bump

Am I not clear on what I'm asking? Sorry if I'm not?!?

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you're basically asking how you can lose some fat while keeping your muscle?

If so, here's what you do. Eat about 11-13 times your bodyweight in calories per day while eating at least a gram of protein per pound every day and consuming sufficient EFA's (fish oil is good).

Train with weights three times per week and do some HIIT cardio three times per week. Take one day off whenever you would like. Do not train ever on an empty stomach (this includes cardio), that's a great way to lose muscle. Center your carbohydrate intake around your workout.

Hope this helps buddy.

bump

yeah.... basically thats what I was asking. Thanks.