Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Most Muscular pose..*PICS*

Hey guys, whats up??

Well, i got several e mails/PM's asking for pics of me with no shirt.
    "You look big, please take off that tank top and let us see what you got" lol, so, hre you go fellas...3 most muscular poses. What do you think??

Notice the dates too..remember my goal, bulking! enjoy guys and let me hear CRITICIZIMS! ..
    Attached Images

FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FADI23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the next three are from today, 2 months of bulking up and working HARD!
    Attached Images

most muscular
    Attached Images
    Last edited by FADI23; 12-11-2003 at 08:12 PM.

iam#1kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice gains man good separating in pecs and good traps,arms you can definetly tell a difference in thoes 2 months

most muscular
    Attached Images

Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Project X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice gains bro...

what do exercises do you do for your arms..bis and tris? how many sets/reps do you perform?

Originally posted by Project X
    nice gains bro...

what do exercises do you do for your arms..bis and tris? how many sets/reps do you perform?
    Hey man..thanks for the compliment.

I dont do anything special to be honest, just the usual exercises.

Hammers, preacher curls, db curls
    Skull crushers, close grip bench press, rope pull downs

and for forearms, i have never lifted a weight for that muscle in my life. lol

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice improvement! Keep it up!

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ur bulking? can u write out what you would eat on a typical workout day? nice improvements seriously. great job.

hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lookin'very massivce bro.. Nice gains!
    I really like that deep line between the pecs.. Most of us don't get that so hard defined!
    Shut up, take the bar out and SQUAT!

Originally posted by JingleAllTheWAY
    ur bulking? can u write out what you would eat on a typical workout day? nice improvements seriously. great job.
    Hey man..thanks.

Here is what i eat on a daily basis, or atleast try to eat..lol.

11 am- 3 full eggs, banana, protein shake
    1 p.m- peanutbutter sandwich, large glass of milk
    3 p.m- Applebeas Sirloin steak with mash potatoes, yummm.
    5 p.m- protein shake
    6 p.m-7 p.m- working out
    7:30 p.m- Big mac from McDonalds and 4 pc chicken mcgnugget
    10 p.m- some sort of snack
    before bed- protein shake.

This is what i try to eat..some days i accomplish this, some days i dont. When i dont, i still try to get in my big macs for calories..

Thanks again

Originally posted by hiekie
    Lookin'very massivce bro.. Nice gains!
    I really like that deep line between the pecs.. Most of us don't get that so hard defined!
    Thanks man..the seperation in my chest is kinda cool, but it kinda sucks too...i guess i always wished for a straight connection in between my chest instead of a little gap, but like Skip says, think positive and appreciate what you have..

Thanks

Fadi

TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you look great, you added good size while still mainting a low bf%, congrats!
    - the brave don't live forever but the cowardly never really live.......

- pain is temporary, pride is forever....

Jono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome progress man! You look great!

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by FADI23
    the next three are from today, 2 months of bulking up and working HARD!
    You big bastard! Very nice, whats your diet consist of?
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Thanks a lot guys..lots of eating and lots of lifting.

As far as my diest, look above, i posted what i eat on a daily basis, or atleast try to eat. lol

Thanks again everyone.

train to the fullest alwaysabeginner's Avatar
    alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up wow

Nice gains, nice striation and definition on pecs and arms.
    Congrats!
    Train hard,Eat right,Sleep well!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    - Ambrose Redmoon

Re: wow

Originally posted by alwaysabeginner
    Nice gains, nice striation and definition on pecs and arms.
    Congrats!
    Thanks man..I am not bulking yet, as a matter of fact, i am not sure if i am ever going to stop..lol, no but in all honestly, i think i am going to bulk for another year before i cut down.

Thanks a lot guys..keep the comments coming.

tovarishch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fadi, man! You had no reason to hide behind the shirt. You look great! You're thick and well-proportioned. I'll leave the more nuanced criticisms to Abdominator since he's seasoned, but I think you look very good overall. I agree with everyone else that it's pretty amazing that you're only 155 or so lbs. Good luck, bro. I look forward to seeing more pics of you when you're "bigger". Take care.
    Last edited by tovarishch; 12-12-2003 at 03:38 PM.

alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile Re: Re: wow

Thanks man..I am not bulking yet, as a matter of fact, i am not sure if i am ever going to stop..lol, no but in all honestly, i think i am going to bulk for another year before i cut down.

Thanks a lot guys..keep the comments coming.
    I like your diet alot, especially that one particular meal at 7:30, I wish i can have BigMac and chicken nuggets in my bulking diet.
    You are surely gifted with that crazy metabolism you have been telling us about. and i'm sure you know how to take advantage of that gift. Good work! Keep going, hopefully to see your bigger pics posted pretty soon.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    - Ambrose Redmoon

Originally posted by tovarishch
    Fadi, man! You had no reason to hide behind the shirt. You look great! You're thick and well-proportioned. I'll leave the more nuanced criticisms to Abdominator since he's seasoned, but I think you look very good overall. I agree with everyone else that it's pretty amazing that you're only 155 or so lbs. Good luck, bro. I look forward to seeing more pics of you when you're "bigger". Take care.
    Thanks a lot man..much appreciated.

i am doing my best to grow..like i said before, it is alot of hard work and lots of eating. Its a pain, but all this motivation makes me always think twice.

As some of you can see, my shoulders are a little weak. I have shoulder problems, and it wasnt until 2 weeks ago that i started to hit them. They are not that out of proportion due to the fact that they were genetically big.

Anyways..thanks a lot guys, keep the comments/criticizims coming!

Re: Re: Re: wow

I like your diet alot, especially that one particular meal at 7:30, I wish i can have BigMac and chicken nuggets in my bulking diet.
    You are surely gifted with that crazy metabolism you have been telling us about. and i'm sure you know how to take advantage of that gift. Good work! Keep going, hopefully to see your bigger pics posted pretty soon.
    Thanks bro..yes, my metabolisim is out of this world..and get this, in the past 2 weeks, i havent gained a pound.. even though i am having big macs and chicken mcnuggets after every work out.. it is sooo hard for me to gain weight..i just keep on hoping and praying, what else can i do?

Maybe i can steal some of abdominators muscles and stock them on me.. lol.

Thank you for the kind words buddy.

TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just out of curiousity, at what age did you start lifting, and what did you look like before you ever lifted?
    - the brave don't live forever but the cowardly never really live.......

- pain is temporary, pride is forever....

Originally posted by TIGER _ EYED
    just out of curiousity, at what age did you start lifting, and what did you look like before you ever lifted?
    If i were to take all the days i have been to the gym, they wouldnt even equal out to a three year period. I have been soooo inconsistent its not even funny. Its just a shame because i would look soo much better had i been consistent. i started when i was 18. but like i said, so inconsistent. 6 months out here and there, 3 months out for injuries, 6 more months out because i quit and thought to myself "i am never gonna get anybigger" etc... i have had so many inconsistentcies. But thank god, i am doing a lot better now and i am on my to building the body that i have always wanted.

thank you

Re: Re: Re: Re: wow

Thanks bro..yes, my metabolisim is out of this world..and get this, in the past 2 weeks, i havent gained a pound.. even though i am having big macs and chicken mcnuggets after every work out.. it is sooo hard for me to gain weight..i just keep on hoping and praying, what else can i do?

Maybe i can steal some of abdominators muscles and stock them on me.. lol.

Thank you for the kind words buddy.
    No problem, you deserved the compliments...
    What kind of protein shakes are you taking? If you are shooting for high cals, try Nlarge2 or the weight gainer protein by GNC.

- Ambrose Redmoon

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey man..thanks.

Here is what i eat on a daily basis, or atleast try to eat..lol.

11 am- 3 full eggs, banana, protein shake
    1 p.m- peanutbutter sandwich, large glass of milk
    3 p.m- Applebeas Sirloin steak with mash potatoes, yummm.
    5 p.m- protein shake
    6 p.m-7 p.m- working out
    7:30 p.m- Big mac from McDonalds and 4 pc chicken mcgnugget
    10 p.m- some sort of snack
    before bed- protein shake.

This is what i try to eat..some days i accomplish this, some days i dont. When i dont, i still try to get in my big macs for calories..

Thanks again
    if one tends to put on fat easily I do not recommend following this diet.

Well done on your gains

Originally posted by str8flexed
    if one tends to put on fat easily I do not recommend following this diet.

Well done on your gains
    I agree... But with me, if i can gain a pound a week even with that diet it would be a miracle..lol

Thanks

Fadi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wow

No problem, you deserved the compliments...
    What kind of protein shakes are you taking? If you are shooting for high cals, try Nlarge2 or the weight gainer protein by GNC.
    I am taking isopure as of now. 50 g of protein / serving..

I find it pretty tasty too. I just received Syntrax Fuzzy Navel today in the mail, but i think it has a little bit too much orange flavor for my taste.

I will try your suggestion next time..thanks

Fadi

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Lookin really good man. We all knew your arms were big, but your chest is also lookin massive. Good job.

pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumped818 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

You're looking awesome! The line is now forming around the block to sign up for a piece of your metabolism that lets you keep off the b/f.

This level of progress should solve your problem of inconsistency. The results you're getting will keep up your motivation to continue training hard. Good luck bro. Awesome results!
    One more rep, bro!