wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

please help me design a program

i need a detailed eating program, weight lifting program for the following things:

a 257 pound man that wants to lose 30 pounds by summer for football but not lose much muscle. this is not me, but my friend. i have an idea of what to do, but i want some input please. some of my ideas are, high rep high intensity 4 day split with 30 seconds in between each set. cardio 2-3 times a week high intensity. food- 6-8 times a day with no more than 2000 calories. carbs only in the morning time and no eating past 7.

thank you

i neeed this asap

cd61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cd61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cd61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cd61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cd61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cd61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know you asked for diet advice, but I wouldn't change your routine too much. Everything I've read about dropping weight suggests that your program doesn't need to be altered greatly to lose weight. You are doing this for football so you want to keep as much of your strength as possible while losing the weight. I lost weight recently without changing my routine too much. I kept my reps the same as while i was bulking, and continued to do low rep stuff in my squat bench and deadlift. On my assistance exercises, I dropped the rest times to about 30-45 seconds. It worked pretty well, I managed to maintain strength and muscle while still losing weight. With your diet, they say that a general number for calories is your bodyweight times 10-12. I usually recalculated every week based on the weight that I lost from the week before. You don't need to drop right down to 2000 calories as this may effect your strenght/muscle preservation. As for carbs, You seem to have the right idea although it is ok to throw some carbs in post work out. You can eat past 7, but just make sure it is lean protein. Cottage Cheese (if you can stomach it) is great at night (before bed) because it is a dairy and it has casein protein, which is slower burning and is good before you fast for 8 hours during sleep. Try not to drink soda or Iced Tea or any of that crap (unless it's diet, but even then try to limit it). Make sure you drink lots of water (1 gallon+ per day). Try to avoid alcohol as well or at least limit your intake. Here is what a typical day could look like for you:

Breakfast
    Oatmeal
    Egg Whites

Lunch
    Turkey Sandwich on whole grain bread

Pre Workout
    2 scoops whey

Post Workout
    2 scoops Whey
    a piece of fruit
    oat meal

Dinner
    2 Chicken Breast
    Salad or green vegetable

Night Time
    2 chicken breast

Pre-Bed
    Cottage cheese (I usually choke down a whole container)

I had pretty good success following this type of plan. Hope you find something that works. Good Luck