axelism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Leg Curls, sharp pain in the taint

While doing leg curls has anybody ever experienced a sharp stinging pain in your taint(area between the anus and testicles)? It went away after a few minutes, I just don't have a clue of what the heck happened. Is this a normal occurrence in some people? I had to run to the bathroom to ease the pain. It finally went away after a few minutes. I'm not trying to sound funny or anything, just wondering what in the world occurred.

Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eva07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Leg Curls, sharp pain in the taint

Originally posted by axelism
    While doing leg curls has anybody ever experienced a sharp stinging pain in your taint(area between the anus and testicles)? It went away after a few minutes, I just don't have a clue of what the heck happened. Is this a normal occurrence in some people? I had to run to the bathroom to ease the pain. It finally went away after a few minutes. I'm not trying to sound funny or anything, just wondering what in the world occurred.
    Hm... are you talking about a SHARP pain, as in sting... or are you talking about a groin muscle pull type of pain?

It was more of a stinging sensation that lasted about 15 minutes and then went away.

PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds strange, but there's probably a simple explanation.
    Instead of leg curls, you should try SLDL's.

Originally posted by PROSA
    Sounds strange, but there's probably a simple explanation.
    Instead of leg curls, you should try SLDL's.
    You know what this pain occurs when I sneeze as well, I've been doing some reading today and it's a possiblity that I may have a slight hernia. I think I'm going to schedule a doctor's appointment, I don't know when the hernia could have occured. I'm positive it didn't happen while I've been lifting(I've only been lifting for a month) I've had this sharp pain for a good 6 months now when I sneeze. Funny thing is, I only experience the sharp pain when I sneeze if I'm sitting down. It doesn't happen when I'm standing up, people here at my office wonder why every time right before I sneeze I jump to my feet!....lol I don't want to say, "yes Denise when I sneeze sitting down, I experience I sharp stinging sensation in my taint." :-)

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought that was the chode. lol but anyway.

How much force are you useing to lift??

Leg curls is an isolation movement and should only involve the hammies.

I remember when I FIRST did leg curls I got a heavy spasm sting feeling in the hams. ANd I would drop the weight with a loud BANG and grab on. I had to lower the weight and slowly get my hams used to torture.

Never have I experienced this

Are you lifting yoru knees up in the air which would involve your glutes and abductors?

Sometimes I experience a sharp pain in that bone right behind the anus. The coxyxx I beleive its called. I got them while doing bent over rows. lol don't ask...
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins