NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Effects with coffee while cutting?

How bad is coffee when your cutting? Im talking coffee with 2 tbsp of half and half (20 cals) and sweet and low. The cals/carbs arent the prob.

Im asking about the effects coffee has.
    I heard it causes dehydration and it makes you store fat? Any truth to this?
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it has positive effects on fat burning, as long as it is caffinated. But it is not a good idea to take coffee with food. I'd recomend drinking coffee when you wake up, and wait around 40 minutes to an hour before eating...you might want to consider doing cardio in that time. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i havent heard about the fat storage, but the caffine does give you energy and helps burn extra calories. if it was bad i dont think people would really be using ECA stacks

Elite

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wonderful I have my coffee with plain eggs and I dont think theres a prob with that. My day is now brighter, I love my coffee.
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Poppa Pump
    you might want to consider doing cardio in that time.
    cardio after every cup of coffee?

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Effects with coffee while cutting?

Originally posted by NextBestThing
    How bad is coffee when your cutting?
    Im asking about the effects coffee has.

It is beneficial to cutting!

I heard it causes dehydration and it makes you store fat? Any truth to this?
    Caffeine is diuretic! Complete dehydration is highly unlikely!
    It does not make you store fat!
    peace
    j

TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Coffee never affected me, it was a nice change from water every now and then during my cutting phase.

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by back-lock
    cardio after every cup of coffee?
    no...that's really not neccessary. But since most people have coffee in the morning, and low intensity cardio on an empty stomach is generally performed in the morning, they go together well. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD