Jock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Increasing 100 m speed and muscle mass?

Yea, basically, i'm curious if anyone's got any ideas how to increase sprinting speed while, at the very least not losing muscle. I'd just figured it wasn't possible til a while ago, but if anyone's got any ideas on effective ways to increase muscle mass while training for speed, it'd be great.
    Thanx

John Gunns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eating appropriate amount of protein...
    gf

Registered User Pima_football66's Avatar
    Pima_football66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    run sprints do squats and power cleans, you can really increase your speed if you are just starting to go on a bulk because i weight like 205 and my 40 time was like a 5.8 and when i got up to 227 my 40 time was 5.38 and now at 250 my time is 5.30 so dont be afraid to gain weight as long as it is muscle it wont hurt you it will only help you.
    I started of at 205, now i weigh 250 and my new goal is 270 by august.

HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    2 words... RUN UPHILL!!!

my track coach made the team run uphill on the treadmill and on a big hill in near my town. It really helps with lifting legs higher and generating more pwoer off the track.

GOOD LUCK.

daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daquietman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    while were on the subject how come all those 100m olypic sprinters are so built of muscle. i mean look at the one who won it last time (the bald one who keeps on licking his tongue like a tiger b4 sprinting). doesnt all that cardio work burn theri muscle or cause overtraining and other ****?