Cold Hearted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pinnacle Androstat 150 poppers

Can I some feedback on this product. I cant seem to locate any deciet information on the product. On how effective this **** is and if it works then what else to add with it etc.

Also not sure if they did a good job in combining the different types of androgens

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Pinnacle Androstat 150 poppers

Originally posted by Cold Hearted
    Can I some feedback on this product. I cant seem to locate any deciet information on the product. On how effective this **** is and if it works then what else to add with it etc.

Also not sure if they did a good job in combining the different types of androgens
    You can't find any decent info on them because there is none. They suck. Sorry if that does not sound like an educated response, but it's the truth.

stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The product sucks, thats about the best feedback I can give you. Save your money.

If all else fails you can go to pinnacle's website, thats about the only place you'll see good feedback, of course(damn marketing hype)
    I dont remember asking you a gotdamn thang!!!!

Cold Hearted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tks guys figured as much.....

kinda hard to believe when you see 200 accounts of people gaining 20 pounds of muscle

i shouldve called bs on that before i wasted your time

Oh btw the search engine didnt pull **** up on this forum on previously posted **** on andro poppers even though i found them when i manually went through them