moos3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get Rid of Love Handles

How can I get rid of my love handles? I'm having a problem with getting my love handles gone. I have cut back on my eating, I'm taking in about 1900 calories a day my current workout consists of:

5am Push-ups, sit-ups *Fat Burners, Protein Shake*
    5:15am Jogging 1-mile
    5:30am Run 2-mile
    6am Breakfast --> protein shake, mini-wheats, banana, glass of OJ*shower*

Noon Push-ups, Sit-ups another 1 mile*protein shake*
    12:30pm Lunch Salad - light dressing, chicken on it, Fruit, Protein Shake

5pm Dinner- Salad, chicken or fish, Protein shake, *fat burners*

7pm Push-ups, sit-ups
    7:30pm Run/Jog 2-miles
    8pm Push-ups sit-ups
    8:30pm Shower/Bed

Repeat Daily

What should I change I was on the V-diet for the pass 5 weeks and so far I have lost 4 inches. I need to shave 2 more inches off quickly, I was thinking about cutting my calories down to about 1600. I don't have access to the gym or weights, so I have been doing some of the weight training stuff that I have found on here.

bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Geez do you have a job. thats alott on a daily basis at those times

I'm a Web Developer and Web Programmer, So I work from home most of the time. I work from from 6:15am to Noon then 1pm until 5pm. I work a 10 hour day. But my goal of getting rid of the last 2 inches from my waist so I can ship out for the army is my main job now.

mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    #1 This should be in the losing fat forum.
    #2 I think you're eating too little already. I think you're going to kill your metabolism if you take yourself down to 1600 calories a day.
    #3 Love handles are usually they last thing to go. So unless you get to like 8% BF, you're still going to have them.

aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mc4_a View Post
    #1 This should be in the losing fat forum.
    #2 I think you're eating too little already. I think you're going to kill your metabolism if you take yourself down to 1600 calories a day.
    #3 Love handles are usually they last thing to go. So unless you get to like 8% BF, you're still going to have them.
    /agree
    Misc. Spartan

Ok, So Increase my intake? but how much should I increase by? is there anything I should add to my daily work out to take of the 1 or 2 from my waist? I don't want to increase my intake to the point there I start going backwards.

reeveso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Instead of jogging..try doing hill sprints or some type of high-intensity workout

That'll get you into better shape for the army anyway

I agree with them - don't cut the calories more. Also, in "Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle" by Tom Venuto he says to shock your metabolism like once a week by eating more calories than usual so your body doesnt go into starvation mode.

I haven't tried it out yet (going to start cutting next week) but his e-book is the best selling on teh internet and he's a pretty famous bodybuilder so i'd say he knows what he's talking about

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by moos3 View Post
    How can I get rid of my love handles? I'm having a problem with getting my love handles gone. I have cut back on my eating, I'm taking in about 1900 calories a day my current workout consists of:

5am Push-ups, sit-ups *Fat Burners, Protein Shake*
    5:15am Jogging 1-mile
    5:30am Run 2-mile
    6am Breakfast --> protein shake, mini-wheats, banana, glass of OJ*shower*

Noon Push-ups, Sit-ups another 1 mile*protein shake*
    12:30pm Lunch Salad - light dressing, chicken on it, Fruit, Protein Shake

5pm Dinner- Salad, chicken or fish, Protein shake, *fat burners*

7pm Push-ups, sit-ups
    7:30pm Run/Jog 2-miles
    8pm Push-ups sit-ups
    8:30pm Shower/Bed

Repeat Daily

What should I change I was on the V-diet for the pass 5 weeks and so far I have lost 4 inches. I need to shave 2 more inches off quickly, I was thinking about cutting my calories down to about 1600. I don't have access to the gym or weights, so I have been doing some of the weight training stuff that I have found on here.
    5 weeks and 4 inches lost
    my god man , dont fix what anit broken
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

Ok, thanks adoniscomplex, I just think that I leveled off I haven't seen any loss or gain in two weeks, I din't know if I should increase the amount of stuff I do or add to it. Any suggestion what I might add to this to focus more at my mid-section.

mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) mc4_a is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by moos3 View Post
    Ok, thanks adoniscomplex, I just think that I leveled off I haven't seen any loss or gain in two weeks, I din't know if I should increase the amount of stuff I do or add to it. Any suggestion what I might add to this to focus more at my mid-section.
    Back to my earlier point, this means your metabolism has slowed down. Try this, up your calories by 500 a day for a week. You might gain a pound or two, but don't be too concerned about that. It's a short term thing. After that week cut your calories down by about 300. You should start losing again. After that you'll probably want to schedule a refeed day every week or so.

Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your diet is severley lacking.....in calories. You need to eat more to burn more fat. 1900 is way too low for someone who is 6'4/286lbs, even when cutting.

And why not put all the workload into 1 w/o instead of two?

Ok thanks. I'll add 500 calories tomorrow, since today is almost over and I have it So it will be easier to check. Starting tomorrow I'll start eating 2400 Calories for a week then The following monday I'll drop to 2100 on next monday.