robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robstas7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb just coming off of being sick/injured, need a good program

i hurt my ribs/back a few weeks back, then i was ssick all this week, i plan on starting to lift again on monday...i know for a fact i lost alottt of muscle, probably 6lbs in body mass alltogether...and i always lose all my strengeth when i am sick or injured....what kind of a progam should i use for like the first 2 or 3 weeks to get my strength and size back....i was thinking of doing a 3 day a week full body thing rather then a 5 day a week split....any suggestions?
    eat big get bigger

treat every set individually, dont lose your focus, get fukin fired up for every damn set...damnit
    -me

6'4
    204lbs

jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO, there is no point in having a program for just 2-3 weeks. The program should be just the same as it would have been if you never had that strength to begin with.