Packdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are these exercises ok for bulking?

Everyday I do the same thing.

Latpulldown,bench press, I have to weights and lift them over my head, dont know what there called. Rope Curls, pushups 2 sets of 20, situps 2 sets of 50, trieceps. I do that 6 days a week. I do 4 sets of 10-12 reps.

Will i see improvment with these exercises? I wanna get my shoulders,pecs,and arms built up. Tell me some other good exercises for my shoulders and arms.

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Are these exercises ok for bulking?

Originally posted by Packdogg

Latpulldown,bench press, I have to weights and lift them over my head, dont know what there called. Rope Curls, pushups 2 sets of 20, situps 2 sets of 50, trieceps. I do that 6 days a week. I do 4 sets of 10-12 reps.

Will i see improvment with these exercises? I wanna get my shoulders,pecs,and arms built up. Tell me some other good exercises for my shoulders and arms.
    Does not sound good at all. You need a solid routine and shouldn't train 6 days a week. I'm guessing you don't have your diet down either. Read the stickies for some great info.

johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why would you do pushups if you are doing bench press? Anyway, write out a nice routine for us, and then we'll look at it.... it is hard to understand your schedule as you wrote it.

wishiwas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you train the same muscles every single day you will overtrain, and due to that you will not see any gains because your muscles will be fatigued. also, you should set up a split that includes all of the big muscle groups. i see you are totally neglecting legs and back - remember that your biceps also get worked when you do heavy back exercises.
    6"1
    165 lbs 7%bf

Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are deffinetly over training, working these muscles every single day. as a result you will not see any gains. also, you can't neglect major body parts such as your back and legs, or you'll look very out of proportion having arms bigger then your legs. also remember that your bi's are being worked during heavy back exercises. don't forget to eat a lot (every 2-3 hours) and make sure you get a lot of protein. sleep 8+ hours every night and let your muscles rest and repair themselves

wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your workout does not change whether you are bulking or cutting, it is your diet.

Also IMHO, your workout is not a workout. It does not have all the vital muscles. Even if you just don't care about the other muscles, work them.

You will definately be overtraining if you do that same thing six days in a row. If you have six days to work out, I would go with a split workout, working each muscle every 4-7 days. There are plenty of great excercises you can choose from on the main page.

LilSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Are these exercises ok for bulking?

Originally posted by Packdogg

Lower you reps with heavy weight, you only do 10-12 when cutting not bulking

LilSwole

120%Dedication