Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gangster of Medieval War swordsmanzenn's Avatar
    swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

my favorite reason for being big

going to the crowded mall with a tight shirt. hehe everyone turns their head or gets out of my way. compared to my BBing bretheren i'm not so big. but to average peeps in tha mall i am huge. people tel me im huge alot and i know im not. but yeah i love that feeling and the tight shirt helps alot. anyone else agree?

Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100) Get some is not very well liked. (-100)

You can be at 90% bodyfat and have an extremely tight shirt and people at the mall will also look at you before getting out the way. Find a better reason.

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i doubt people get out of your way because they think you are too swole
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Disagree... you see any 120lb twit in a wife beater thinking they are huge. When your big you wont be able to hide it under a baggie shirt...
    Secretary of Defense/Neeging, SRCSG (Squat Rack Curlers Support Group)

"I feel like to get squats patent." - redbullzeye

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so your main motivation to work on growing muscle is to intimidate people? scars and tatoos can do that, you don't need to go to the gym just to be scary.

anyone who knows a little about martial arts won't be intimidated by a huge guy anyways.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by swordsmanzenn View Post
    going to the crowded mall with a tight shirt. hehe everyone turns their head or gets out of my way. compared to my BBing bretheren i'm not so big. but to average peeps in tha mall i am huge. people tel me im huge alot and i know im not. but yeah i love that feeling and the tight shirt helps alot. anyone else agree?
    Couldn't give a **** for getting people's attention, but being bigger does make life easier. When I was small, even totally minding my own business I'd occasionally have someone getting in my face wanting to start something for some stupid reason or no reason at all. You can have all the martial arts or boxing skills in the world and if you're small there are people who will always be calling your bluff.

These days nothing. Smaller guys don't want to take the risk of getting pounded and big guys just figure it's not worth the effort and would rather bully someone smaller. Gives you more confidence (especially when you can back it up) which you shouldn't ever abuse, but it does make life easier overall so I'm comfortable with it.

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    good point.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Gangster of Medieval War swordsmanzenn's Avatar
    swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i don't BB to intemidate people. i like to be imposing. i like people to be like oh that guys i big. i also agre with Dom. when i was younger people try to start fights with me too. but now they would even try it. the other day a guy was mouthing off to my friend cause he said he didnt smoke and i said the same and he didnt say ****. but no i like to be a spectacle. being intemidating is good but thats not my reason i was getting across. i always liked the thought of being big and now that im getting there i feel so good and i like to show it off. i hated being small, average, and weak looking. i love all the other aspects of BB (strength, self satisfaction, a hobby) enough said

tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_ View Post
    Couldn't give a **** for getting people's attention, but being bigger does make life easier. When I was small, even totally minding my own business I'd occasionally have someone getting in my face wanting to start something for some stupid reason or no reason at all. You can have all the martial arts or boxing skills in the world and if you're small there are people who will always be calling your bluff.

These days nothing. Smaller guys don't want to take the risk of getting pounded and big guys just figure it's not worth the effort and would rather bully someone smaller. Gives you more confidence (especially when you can back it up) which you shouldn't ever abuse, but it does make life easier overall so I'm comfortable with it.
    do you hate being right all the time?
    "Lift big weight, eat much food" - W8

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like to wear somewhat loose shirts, when people stair at you then, then you know its for good reasons and not just because your wearing a shirt meant for your girlfriend.

nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I like to wear somewhat loose shirts, when people stair at you then, then you know its for good reasons and not just because your wearing a shirt meant for your girlfriend.
    QFT...

i'm not big but i find it embarressing when people are like, 'oh don't mess with him (me) 'cause he's big and he'd kick your ass'.

or when they learn that you like to lift weights so they assume you are some dumb ass like steriotypical high school foot ball player or dumb jock..
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    are the shirts your wearig like medium child size? its more impressive to have to wear an Xl, XXL becasue your shoulders are too broad, then try and show off what you have with tight stuff... thats actualuy the main reason hate going to the mall, bunch of lil wana be buff kids wearing beaters, or havin the tatto on the arm and having one sleave rolled up to show it off. and maybe its just NW indiana, but theres and endless quanity of them. I could probably run over 3 of them every day and be able to do it continuously every day for 8-9 months. And thats my lil rant. obviously i'm not literaly going to run them over, i just hate arogant posers with a passion .

anyway, back to thwe originaly topic question.. In high school i never had any problems with anybody, due to my size, i was 265 the last 2 1/2 years of high school. granted i was between 20-23 % bf, but i was athletic, and that aidsed me in avoiding confrontations.
    gofundme.com/jz47xw

trinity138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you also wear tight pants? Or do you have chicken legs?

boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500) boywonda is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_ View Post

AMEN!!!
    Talk Iz Cheap!!

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make sure to powerwalk through the mall, right into "Abercrombie and Fitch".

Stand at the counter doing a Lat spread. Looking towards the cashiers but not directly at them. Make sure to stare PAST them.

If anyone says anything, about every 3rd statement or comment say HUH? at the top of your lungs.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post

Stand at the counter doing a Lat spread. Looking towards the cashiers but not directly at them. Make sure to stare PAST them.

If anyone says anything, about every 3rd statement or comment say HUH? at the top of your lungs.
    Who was this love of yours?

BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont like people over 5'10 generally so I look at them in the mall

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post

Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Originally Posted by chobanuk View Post
    I dont like people over 5'10 generally so I look at them in the mall

varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The majority of people who bodybuild, do it because they like to get attention from the opposite sex, or even from their fellow mates. If they bust their asses in the gym and they stay dedicated throughout, what's the problem with showing off their hard work? Lots of ppl complain how they lose motivation after a while, but maybe 'walking through the mall and intimdating ppl' is someone's personal motivation.

I wear tight shirts and relatively tight jeans, not only because i like to 'show off', but i find it to be elegant and a good style (born and raised in Europe). People who sag their jeans and wear shirts 2-3 sizes bigger than them, are just...sad.

In the end, it's all a matter of perspective.
    Your gonna eat lightning and your gonna crap thunder Mickey
    Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!-
    Rocky

Upon completion of each workout, you can and should feel proud, for you have just moved one step closer towards reaching your full potential and the ultimate goal of and being the best you can be.—Mike Berry

I wanna talk to Samson! MisterSamson's Avatar
    MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my favorite reason.....sluts love big dudes and i love sluts...

obviously there are other reasons but thats prob my top one atm....

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nyg99 View Post
    my favorite reason.....sluts love big dudes and i love sluts...

obviously there are other reasons but thats prob my top one atm....
    You're probably a virgin
    Who was this love of yours?

I wanna talk to Samson! MisterSamson's Avatar
    MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    You're probably a virgin
    lol no...but I'm not a fan of relationships so I like to hop from woman to woman

accidentally the whole fl tenthirtytwo's Avatar
    tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was really baffled until I looked at the "Age:" section of the OPs info. Then it all made sense.

I AM 18 AND I LIFT WEIGHT GET OUT OF MY ****ING WAY WEAKLINGS!
    As the last legion makes it's way to the skies, I can see in their eyes
    They've already died inside, but as for the outside, I'll take their ****ing heads!
    I will never be what they want me to
    I live by my own path in life, no turning back now
    I won't be held down, forced into a shallow grave built upon their empty ways
    There's no turning back
    Kirisute Gomen - Trivium

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I bought an extra small "Welcome to the Gun Show" shirt just for these occasions

Originally Posted by tarun_s View Post
    do you hate being right all the time?
    Lmao, tell me about it.

waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Teen section here you come OP.
    Height: 6'1 (ecto, long arms and legs)
    182 lbs 10-12% fat (guess)
    Bulking

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dave Tate's 27 reasons to be big:

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....04-050-feature

Pretty funny.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i just walk around doing a double biceps pose and everyone gets out of my way or they just get an elbow to the temple.

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ this thread.

ot that I would consider myself big by any means compared to people on here, but compared to your average joe it is good to stand out, and you can't beat the female attention
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote