djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How to build biger biceps

here is an article i found that should help anyone who asks "how to i get big arms?" and are currently doing 20 sets for their bis.

How To Build Bigger Biceps In 3 Easy Steps ANYONE Can Follow!
    By
    The "Muscle Nerd"
    Jeff Anderson

Clint Eastwood wouldn't have been a very intimidating Dirty Harry if all he pulled out was a little .22 caliber pistol to make his point. He knew that to really make the bad guy's knees shake and the lady's legs quiver, a .44 Magnum was the weapon of choice?!

So when it comes to bicep development, why should you settle for second rate pea-shooters when you can pack some really big guns?

Let's face it, all men want big biceps. They're the easiest muscle to show off without getting undressed, women love to wrap their arms around them when walking down the street, and they're small!

Whoa, hold up there sparky?I didn't mean YOURS were small. I simply mean that compared with other muscles of the body, like your chest, back, and legs, your biceps are a relatively small muscle.

That's good news for you and me because it means that it's much easier to target your biceps for growth than it is to take on larger, more complicated muscle groups.
    So why aren't YOURS the size of softballs yet?

One quick look around any local sweatbox and the answer becomes clear?most guys have absolutely no clue how to effectively work their arms!

But these 3 EASY STEPS are guaranteed to make sure you don't end up on the "loser list".

STEP 1: DIAL THE RIGHT "FREQUENCY"

Because the biceps are a smaller muscle, and because they're used in compound exercises when working other muscle groups, your arms are more prone to overtraining than any other muscles of the body.

I'm sure you understand by now that your muscles grow when they're at REST, rather than work. So if you keep your biceps at work by targeting them more than once a week, you're setting yourself up for major disappointment!

This is where the "more is better" crowd will lose every time! Stick to only one targeted arms workout per week and you'll give them the much needed recovery time to pack on new muscle.

STEP 2: UPGRADE YOUR R.O.M.

No, I'm not talking about your computer?I'm referring to your muscle's range of motion.
    If you ever want to grow your bi's to their full potential, you must concentrate on hitting all of the muscle fibers. The only way to do this is to take the muscle from full "pronation" (arm extended, palm facing body) to full "supination" (arm curled, pinky turned in toward body).

Look, you're not impressing anyone, especially that cute red head over by the water cooler, by stacking up the EZ curl bar with massive weight and flopping your body all over the place like a hooked bass, your arms barely lowering the weight to full extension.

You MUST start every single repetition with your arms fully extended. (Yes?I know this makes the exercise harder, now grab a tissue, wipe away the tears, and get back to work!)

A little trick to help you accomplish this is to first briefly (like a split-second) flex your triceps before raising the weight each rep.

Since the only way to do this is to fully extend your arm, you'll know you've begun each rep in the optimum starting position to stimulate new muscle growth.

STEP 3: RECRUIT YOUR "MAIN SQUEEZE"

To get your biceps to become bigger, you first have to show them what it's like to be bigger.
    Here's how it's done?

At the very top of your curl, when your bicep has peaked, squeeze the muscle hard for approximately 1-2 seconds.

Your curl will make the muscle contract, effectively setting up a "road block" in your bicep. That final squeeze you add will literally force blood, water, and lactic acid into the contracted muscle, causing an intense "pump".

In response, the muscle cells themselves begin to thicken, the capillaries within the muscle grow in number and size to hold more fluid, and stem cells split off to form new muscle fibers, already pre-programmed for growth.

SUMMARY:

Well, there you have it?but now comes the hard part. And NO, I'm NOT talking about picking the weight up and starting your curls.

The hard part will be forcing yourself to actually DECREASE the weight you currently use because, chances are, you've been padding your ego by working too heavy, while sacrificing the most effective ego-booster?BIGGER BICEPS!

But trust me, the growth you'll get from incorporating these 3 principles will more than compensate for your initially bruised ego.

And now here is a sample routine

build big biceps quickly with this easy to follow weight routine

Join the Muscleblitz's Elite Massive Muscle Club Awesome routines, the best exercises to beat sticking points, achieve constant muscle growth. Learn how to blast out that chest with zero gravity sets, expect serious results!!. Super new chest routine that does not use weights it will add inches to your chest perform at home,hotel or anywhere Down the rack and awesome supersets to develop your shoulders to the max. Bulging biceps and titanic tricep exercises. Do you want washboard abs, no problem I have the exercises for you to achieve guaranteed results!!. Mass routines, cutting up routines, stamina routines with full e-mail support If you like what you see on this site and you are serious about developing a sexy toned muscley body, male or female, or you want massive muscle. You need to join the elite club, Your first step to Success! Click Here to Learn More

build big biceps quickly, when it comes to building big biceps you must train them fast and short to gain bicep muscle mass. Read on .....

You'll often see people in the gym training biceps for 40 minutes or more - no wonder they haven't added even a half an inch to their arms in a year! Short and and INTENSE is the best training protocol to use to build big biceps quickly.

To build big biceps, here are a few time-tested training principles.

1. Train them hard. To build big biceps, you need to overload them by periodically training them to failure and beyond. Don't just go through the motions. Prepare yourself for some high intensity sets and really squeeze out every last rep.

2. Train them fast. If you're primary goal is to add muscle mass to your arms, your entire biceps routine should take you 15-25 minutes tops! Building muscle is not running a marathon. It requires short, intense effort.

3. Let them recover. Don't underestimate the importance of allowing your biceps to recover fully from an intense training session. If you're really training your biceps to the max, than 24 or even 48 hours recovery time isn't enough. Allow at least 5-7 days before training them again. More is definitely not better.

Here's a basic biceps routine that you can use to blast your arms to more mass quickly and effectively. Remember the 3 principles mentioned above and you'll be well on your way. This biceps program calls for performing just 2 sets of three exercises. After warming up your biceps with a couple light to moderate sets, jump right in.

Exercise #1: Standing Barbell Curls
    These are an old standard but a still a favorite mass builder. I suggest a fairly narrow grip-approximately 8-10 inches apart-and a slow, controlled movement throughout the range of motion. Be sure to squeeze hard at the top and for extra intensity emphasize the negative, eccentric portion of the movement. Shoot for 8-10 reps with a moderate to heavy weight.

Exercise #2: Incline Dumbbell Curls
    Do this movement with both arms simultaneously rather than in an alternating manner. Use only a slight incline to fully emphasize the biceps. Be sure to squeeze the biceps hard at the top of the movement, and get a full stretch at the bottom position. Work in the 8-12 rep range for 2-3 strong sets.

Do you want massive shoulders, huge pecs and ripped abs, reeking of power and sex appeal?

Exercise #3: Cable Hammer Curls with Rope
    Use a rope attachment on the low cable of a pulley machine. Grasp the rope extensions with your palms facing each other. Curl the weight up to your chin, squeeze hard, and lower slowly. Two heavy sets of 8 reps each should do the trick. This one will really bring out your brachialis, adding overall mass to your arms. If you're looking to add more mass to your biceps quickly, then give this simple but effective program a try.

Of course, the gains in strength and size will be that much greater when you finish your workout with a high-carbohydrate, high-protein drink. After you train, take 1 scoop of Progain mixed with 1.5 scoops of Cyclone. This potent post-exercise combination provides your body with all the nutrients it needs to grow, including 478 calories, 45 grams of whey protein, 51 grams of carbohydrate, 5 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of creatine, 1.5 grams of HMB, and the full 40 mg of beta-ecdysterone!
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperMax07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Good post. Thanks man
    BULK TIME

blood&sweat&many blisters endymion88's Avatar
    endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i don't agree with this article on almost well everything.

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    too much generalization and some bad advice in there imo.... biceps are such a small muscle group that they recover quickly and working them more than once a week is easily done, and in my case I've had better results with more frequency

Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I consider any article that basically focuses on biceps, bad advice.

Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuperMax07 View Post
    Good post. Thanks man
    +1
    To Punish & Enslave..

Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by endymion88 View Post
    i don't agree with this article on almost well everything.
    i thought it was a good article. so why do you not agree with anything in it??
    Leader of the Heartless MISC

Lakers 4 Life!

Rep Back 700+

thedarkprince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thedarkprince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thedarkprince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thedarkprince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thedarkprince has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

preacher

i read in an old skool bodybuilding book to do most of your bicep work on a preacher bench, ive just started doin it and my arms seem bigger after a workout

Jamesns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamesns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamesns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamesns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamesns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thedarkprince View Post
    i read in an old skool bodybuilding book to do most of your bicep work on a preacher bench, ive just started doin it and my arms seem bigger after a workout
    Preacher increases the head near your elbow I beleive, obviously it increases all tho

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sigh*

Good article and all, but what is even the point of that? Thats how everyone should train, heavy pullin movements and maybe a few sets to failure (definietly not beyond...) of a concentration excersise.

___________________ teenage_guru's Avatar
    teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    biceps are built by a strong back.. 6 sets of bi's after back is plenty
    Solitude is a hard-one ally, faithful and patient; yeah, i think i know you.....

Thanks go to Thickmass for the festive avatar!

Thanks go to Carmen for the idea of thanking Thickmass in my sig!

start wearing purple! benjamin88's Avatar
    benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shoo Head View Post
    I consider any article that basically focuses on biceps, bad advice.

wow your so cool...