ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How much fiber to get in a day?

Im sure most people get mabey 10 grams if even. Average people that is. Since I started eating to go along with weight lifting and running, to get a better body fat %. I am now eating anywere from 30-50grams a day. Is that to much, to little, or not enough? Please explain why.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Once you realize the benefits of fiber, you'll see that getting a lot of fiber is great for you as:

Fiber has many benefits including:

* diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in fiber are associated with a reduced risk of certain cancers, diabetes, digestive disorders, and heart disease

* Because insoluble fiber aids digestion and adds bulk to stool, it hastens passage of fecal material through the gut, thus helping to prevent or alleviate constipation. Fiber also may help reduce the risk of diverticulosis, a condition in which small pouches form in the colon wall (usually from the pressure of straining during bowel movements).

* High-fiber diets may help blunt the effects of
    smoking and other risk factors for heart disease.

* As it passes through the gastrointestinal tract, soluble fiber binds to dietary cholesterol, helping the body to eliminate it. This reduces blood cholesterol levels, which, in turn, reduces cholesterol deposits on arterial walls that eventually choke off the vessel.

* Because insoluble fiber is indigestible and passes through the body virtually intact, it provides few calories. And since the digestive tract can handle only so much bulk at a time, fiber-rich foods are more filling than other foods--so people tend to eat less. Insoluble fiber also may hamper the absorption of calorie-dense dietary fat. So, reaching for an apple instead of a bag of chips is a smart choice for someone trying to lose weight.

Now, the FDA recommends about 25g daily. That is what I typically aim for before noon! LOL...On any given day, between my high fiber tortillas and the psyllium husks, et cetera, I'll end my day with around 50-60g. It makes you very regular as well

stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the average of most things i've read, including bodybuilding info, suggests around 35g per day.

the upper limit, being around 60, is thought to start affecting vitamin absorption. I don't know how true this is. 35 seems plenty to me.

wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I probally get The Upper of 60 that yall are talking about. Makes for softer stuff if you know what i mean ; )