LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAXmatt0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

descending weight

Today when i was working out, i was sharing a machine switching out in between sets with this guy. He told me the best way to to build mass is start with the highest amount of weight you can do (with 5-10 reps) and do it at the beginning of the exersize, then your next set reduce the weight and then reduce again on the final. He said this benefits you more by being able to do more weight since you arent as worn out at the beggining of the exersize, and by being able to do more weight it breaks down more muscle cell tissue (or w/e breaks down im not to scientific). Does anyone else have anything to back this up or recommend.

Also, if I dont have a spotter and want to bench should I use the Smith Machine (its kinda of is angeled so ur not going straight up and down) Or a machine bench that has a straight ROM