shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question what would be the best BF% for gaining muscle mass whithout being "fat"

I have often pondered this. I mean if yor abs are visible are you too thin to be making good gains in muscle mass? Because nobody likes the looks of the old bulking phase. I hate it! But everytime I start to cut I start thinking "man, I wont be able to make the same gains being cut, Id better wait" and I put off being cut to add more size. But I cant see my abs and I hate that! So my question is what body fat % is optimal for muscle gains and still being insomewhat of a "beach shape".

ObesityKillz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObesityKillz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I keep my BF at 12% while bulking.

BuggerOff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuggerOff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuggerOff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Putting on muscle has got nothing at all to do with how much bodyfat you have. People have low bodyfat when they start bulking cycles because either (or both) i) They know they're gonna put on a little fat while bulking, and they don't want to have to work too much off again afterwards or ii) They've just finished a cutting cycle and they're ripped up.

Go as low as you can/want. Someone who is 15% bodyfat is not going to put on muscle easier than someone who is 7%, for example. Makes zero difference except if you start bulking at 15% you may end up at 18% BF, while if you start at 7% you may only end up at 10% (which is ripped up anyway).
    "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides