Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have a question for all the guys that went from flab to abs...

Come on...tell me....whats the attention from the ladies like

you know you wanna brag.....help inspire the rest of us. lol.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not a guy, but the answer is: you get attention from the opposite sex depending on the vibes you put out, not the state of your abs.

I got a lot more attention when I was 60lb heavier because I was single and putting out "Hey there, big boy" vibes. When I lost the weight, I was married with three young children. The size of my clothes changed, but not much else did.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It is like your life completely changes. Suddenly you are the man and every one wants you.

LOL j/k. Don't do it for the ladies, do it for yourself. If you do it for the ladies it will turn them away.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

GiovanniR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Not a guy, but the answer is: you get attention from the opposite sex depending on the vibes you put out, not the state of your abs.

I got a lot more attention when I was 60lb heavier because I was single and putting out "Hey there, big boy" vibes. When I lost the weight, I was married with three young children. The size of my clothes changed, but not much else did.
    I don't want to sound sexist or anything, but you as a women, have a better chance of landing the guy you want, than a guy landing a girl.

I have yet to meet an a very attractive women, who likes "big guys" who are out of shape. They want a cut, thin, and in good health man.

Once again, I'm not a sexist; this just my opinion.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, I know it's unfair, but it's definitely easier for a girl to pull than a guy.

However, I've got to say that while I have always insisted on someone healthy (don't want him having a heart attack on me), a perfect body or washboard abs was not a requirement. In fact, in my experience, men who have very buff bodies are often crap in bed: they are so busy concentrating on their performance and how they look that they are not paying attention to ME.

Someone who gives the impression that he really likes me, and wants to have a really good time in bed with me is far more likely to score than someone who wants to show off his abs.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SeanDon View Post
    I lost 25 kg swimming and cycling.

Was at a party, girlfriend of some guy started chatting me up saying how good I looked. It was totally unexpected, I wasnt there to pick up chicks. Going from 0->chick magnet is an eye opener.
    Last edited by GregT; 03-24-2007 at 04:50 PM.

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    I totally agree that any guy that takes care of himself even if he's very overweight can pull any chick with the right game.

At the same time though, back when I was 245lbs many girls would avoid eye contact and wouldn't have anything to do with me.

Now that I'm leaner I've had girls walk up and lick my face, or just beg me to go dance. Also, all the time it's "______ thinks your so hot, you should go talk to her."

It's just not the same world I was living in before. I gotta relearn all the rules and it's not an easy transition.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tend to agree. The positive feedback and attention I've received is great, but I'd say most of the the success I've had with women is due largely to the considerable increase of confidence in myself.
    Physical Therapist

These posts are not to be accepted or inferred as medical advice.

BelieveInSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, definitely not the same world. It's kind of sad though in a way, it makes you realize how superficial people can be. I guess it's just human nature though - initially you're attracted to what you see, and first impressions can be lasting impressions. Looking better is an initial advantage - feeling better about yourself is what it's all about.
    "There's no such thing as being a little committed."
    Before: 5'8", 240 lbs
    Currently: 5'8" 149 lbs

Atheism, Cures terrorism Sicshift's Avatar
    Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000)
    absolutely worth every second of sacrifice.

Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when your body is a success, you tend to carry that success literally everywhere you go

kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For starters the ladies approached me alot more vs. me having to go initiate conversation, and the massive increase in self confidence created a much better vibe around my personality. I still got along fine when I was overweight, but now it's wayyy easier.

Just a side note; I always thought to myself, man when I get thin and toned I'm not going to turn into one of those pricks who makes fun of fat people. Being the fat kid most my life I understand first hand what it means to constantly be made to feel inadequate and unworthy by other people, it really sucked.

But now that I've accomplished my goals, and now that I can look back on the insane amount of hard work and dedication it took to achieve those goals I don't really feel bad for the fat kid anymore. I'm not gonna lie, it was alot of f*cking work, and if your willing to stick it out through all that hard work and stay dedicated and driven, then you do deserve a greater level of respect. I'll never cut anyone down, it's immature and ignorant, but I also wont support the position, if your fat you need to man up and deal with it. Just my feelings.

Truth Seeker user89489489438943's Avatar
    user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by skelooth View Post
    It is like your life completely changes. Suddenly you are the man and every one wants you.

LOL j/k.
    x2, cept the jk part.

LMFAO!
    Inho ~

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

-- Seneca the Younger

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

you know you wanna brag.....help inspire the rest of us. lol.
    Well, while I was getting in shape, I would fantasize about seeing my ex, lifting up my shirt and giving her the "no-no" side to side finger while saying, "Never again, bitch...."

Then I met my new awesome girlfriend. She knew I was in shape and stuff, but I let her discover my abs on her own. I didn't wanna be a dumb jerk by flashing it prematurely or whatever...

So I was laying on her bed, almost in situp position and she put her hand on my stomach...She kind of raised an eyebrow, slid her hand under my shirt and felt around. Then she lifted it up, looked and kinda smiled...It was awesome!

Other than that I've seen a few glances from other girls and I've had a few myspace comments here and there. Attention is cool.

I gotta say, more than anything I like the confidence they've given me, not the look!!

awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    I tend to agree. The positive feedback and attention I've received is great, but I'd say most of the the success I've had with women is due largely to the considerable increase of confidence in myself.
    x2
    i don't have abs but i have transformed quite a bit and there's so much stuff in this topic i agree with....
    looking good helps but feeling good is the bigger boost.... you no longer expect rejection, and you feel like you have some collateral to take with you.

but on the whole men vs. women thing.... i know of plenty of women who like the "big guy"- tall, strong, not necissarily fat, but by no means cut. On the other hand, it seems like women have a hard time carrying excess weight. I mean i like my women curvy but i don't think i could ever be a woman i would find attractive with my metabolism.

dell27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been getting more looks from women these days also and I haven't been putting out any vibes.

I dont consider myself a "hot" guy. You need to have a funny personality, full of sarcasm. I work with this nice girl who looks like a supermodel who is wayyy out of my league but I make her laugh all the time and now I hook up with her. Ha! If your are halfway descent looking and have a great personality then your golden. One side note, I was at Bennigans the other day with a friend and there was this girl and guy sitting at the table next to us talking. She must've said the word "like" about 560 times. She was smoking hot but her personality sucked and it turned me off and yes I was listening in on their conversation =)

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Usually if your'e really shredded there will be small things you'll notice as far as getting attention. The girl next to you in class might say something to you for the first time but it prob wont lead anywhere anyways. Stuff like that..

Nutrition is 80% success zhixiong's Avatar
    zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GiovanniR View Post
    I don't want to sound sexist or anything, but you as a women, have a better chance of landing the guy you want, than a guy landing a girl.

I have yet to meet an a very attractive women, who likes "big guys" who are out of shape. They want a cut, thin, and in good health man.

Once again, I'm not a sexist; this just my opinion.
    I would like to provide another side of the coin. There are a couple of girls that I know who hate guys with abs. They say it looks gross and disgusting. The girls look hot. So what gives.
    Vince Gironda (1917-1997)

"... most bodybuilders are injecting horse steroids and you're afraid of an itty bitty egg! Go take up Ping Pong and leave me alone!"

"The Low Fat Diet is a superb way to develop gallstones and a vitamin deficiency."

SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zhixiong View Post
    I would like to provide another side of the coin. There are a couple of girls that I know who hate guys with abs. They say it looks gross and disgusting. The girls look hot. So what gives.
    I spoke to a lot of girls about this kinda thing...the general concensus was, for a one night stand or simple fling, the guy should be "all he can be"...abs and all...but for a relationship that stuff goes out the window in exchange for something simpler like "tries to be healthy" along with 3000 personality criteria.

Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trimen1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Koncept View Post
    when your body is a success, you tend to carry that success literally everywhere you go
    That is very true. However, it is also true in many other directions as well. If you're successful in one thing it builds a solid basis of confidence in you. You figure that you can do anything once you've done that.

I have stories to tell but I'll leave that for another time... When it's not so late at night...

Anyways, I see the girls as an added bonus for once I get there. I'm a poor college student with a double major so I'm not exactly after a girl right now, no time.
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

-William Ernest Henley

nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Koncept View Post
    True words. nice 1

GiovanniR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I spoke to a lot of girls about this kinda thing...the general concensus was, for a one night stand or simple fling, the guy should be "all he can be"...abs and all...but for a relationship that stuff goes out the window in exchange for something simpler like "tries to be healthy" along with 3000 personality criteria.
    Of course! People never lie or anything...

dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by nick500 View Post
    True words. nice 1
    I wanted to re-itterate this point. It is no coincidence that supplements are a multi-billion dollar business a year. Getting fit is by all measures the greatest challenge one can experience. When one over comes for example a weight problem, thay have just achieved what 3 in 5 (64% last I checked) fail in the US today. It requires determination and discipline. So as the previous poster mentioned, when you accomplish this task, all of a sudden everything else becomes attainable. It may be becuase of self confidence, but there is more to becoming fit than just chicks ( though it does help)

TLDR

cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cj_hackett has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The fact is that girls don't know what they want. How many times do you hear a girl say she wants a nice guy who takes her places and is fun to be with, then she's dating a total jerk who treats her like ****? Women say they want one thing and then go after something totally different. Bottom line is don't take them for their word when it comes to what they want. Be a challenge and they will be chasing you all day.

jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordaro2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been lean for awhile now and I noticed that when I first started getting lean I still had a fat man's state of mind. I couldn't concieve that a pretty girl might actually be looking in my direction. I still would put my head down and let every opportunity to talk to a pretty girl pass me by. I had no confidence in myself and as a result I had a lean body but still absolutely 0 attention from the ladies.

Lately, I've been out of the weightroom due to injury. I'm still lean but I had to develop interests in other areas of my life. I feel much more confident in general and the women are starting to let me know that I'm worthy of some flirtation.

- Had random girls who where with friends giving me the big smile and a hey. - Ran into a girl (she's a perfect 10) at a bar last week and before I can get a hi out, she told me about 2-3 times in a row.. "You look realllly good". She had a boyfriend but still.... feels good.
    - When I'm at a store or whatever, the girl serving me or cashier or whatever is all smiles when taking my order when before girls would act like it is a pain in the neck to serve me.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm lean. Maybe it's the new facial hair I'm sporting. Maybe it's just the genuine confidence and new enthusiastic approach that I have in everyday situations. Probably a mix of the three.
    "Do what you can with what you have..." - Anonymous

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DJohnson View Post
    I totally agree that any guy that takes care of himself even if he's very overweight can pull any chick with the right game.

At the same time though, back when I was 245lbs many girls would avoid eye contact and wouldn't have anything to do with me.

Now that I'm leaner I've had girls walk up and lick my face, or just beg me to go dance. Also, all the time it's "______ thinks your so hot, you should go talk to her."

It's just not the same world I was living in before. I gotta relearn all the rules and it's not an easy transition.

I agree, I am still overweight but I have noticed that I will get a polite smile rather then the polite do not look at him because he is fat looks. It is tough relearning confidence to iniate converstation, but I will get there.

pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pnycar69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im not at my goal yet, so I am still cutting, but the progress Ive made already is showing significantly, and Im starting to see the begining of some good abs. Im getting tons of compliments. However being happily married, im not looking for more attention so to speak but the compliments I get are greatly appreciated.
    -------------------------------------------------
    My favorite quotes:

I drank what?

I lift weights because they don't lift themselves.

There are plenty of weights still to the right side of the rack.

Heres a green pill for ya.

yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mens health wrote a great article that refers to everyone not just kids but, children who were leaner were happier, more confident and held higher gpa's. The leaner you are the more confident you are in general, you have a completely different state of mind. you carry yourself in a different way and thats what women are attracted to not washboard abs but i gaurantuee you when i do have washboard abs my head will get huge lol not that it isnt now tho.....

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew user34566548717114's Avatar
    user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    even if you have abs chicks don't come flocking to you....except maybe on the beach but don't sell out your personality just because you manage to get into shape....you have to remember that no matter how in shape you get there are 1000's who are stronger/leaner/etc then you....

Originally Posted by dvv View Post
    even if you have abs chicks don't come flocking to you....except maybe on the beach but don't sell out your personality just because you manage to get into shape....you have to remember that no matter how in shape you get there are 1000's who are stronger/leaner/etc then you....
    yeah.

like you.

/jealous