He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Slaydox's Journey to strength and size

Well i decided to make a journal because lately i just lost motivation and i thought that if i made a journal i would have people who support my goals and tell me to hit the gym!

That being said Im male 5'8 and 123lbs
    I use to be 152lbs and i was fine i was able to see my abs and everything but i wanted to cut down a little i dont know why but i did and i devolped an ED on the way and it got really bad to the point where i was 112lbs and hospitalized. I hope im passed that and one thing i know will be the last bump will be to bulk up. I dont like being this small i want to be big again even though 152 isnt big to people on here but in my school i was considered muscular. Ive never bulked before so im going to need alot of help is anyone wants to they can jump in and help me out with my diet and workout routine. Maybe give me some advice and motavational techniques.
    I have a gym mebership but i think it would be weird to go alone. How do you guys do it? I mean like when you bench and stuff who spots you? I decided this weekend is going to be my last relaxed weekend so i decided to call it a cheat weekend. Nothing over board just to have some foods i wont have on my diet. I want to clean bulk though, i dont want to add much fat so i wont have much work to do while cutting.

Thanks guys, looking forward to my journey

BigPhyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well the most important thing is that you realize what problems you've had and are attempting to face them. The best thing to do is just make up your mind to go to the gym. I broke my arm about four years ago and it was hard for me to go and work out because I felt self-conscious about being so weak, but most people at the gyms I've been at like helping each other and it's kind of like a community. As far as a spotter you should only go to failure on your last set of an exercise so I'm sure people won't mind spotting you. As long as you're not slowing down their workout or bothering them in the middle of a set. Good luck with everything man. There is a lot of trial and error in the journey of life. Remember your mistakes so you don't make the same one twice.
    "Give them nothing, but take from them everything" - King Leonidas "300"

jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jGvasa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck man, I want to clean bulk soon as well. I'm sure you'll see some great results and you'll appreciate it. I use my school gym and I have a friend who comes with me, so he spots me after school. If I was using a regular gym, I would just ask someone to come with me (probably the same guy) since we both enjoy lifting.

slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jGvasa View Post
    Good luck man, I want to clean bulk soon as well. I'm sure you'll see some great results and you'll appreciate it. I use my school gym and I have a friend who comes with me, so he spots me after school. If I was using a regular gym, I would just ask someone to come with me (probably the same guy) since we both enjoy lifting.
    Yea i use to have a gym buddy, he'd help with everything but he moved to another state =\ lol so now i have no friends that are as serous as me about working out.

Sweet just had my first workout in awile on my new bench set with my brand new weights and bar =D spent 300$ total on it all....but meh it was worth it.

Flat bench
    135X5 1 set
    145X5 1 set
    155X3 1 set

Decline
    115X10 1 set

incline
    115x10 1 set

Lat pull (i can barely fit any weights on the pulley)
    60X10 4 sets

So today i had 2430 calories

Critique?

1 cup oats-300 calories
    2 TBSP PB-180 calories

PB sandwhich- 260 calories

4oz chicken-150 calories
    1 cup brown rice- 200 calories

Dark chocolate PB from PB company sandwhich- 250 calories

4 ozs chicken-150 calories
    1 cup brown rice-200 calories
    Brocholi (should i count these calories?)

Quick banana before workout-100 calories

Whey shake- 120 calories
    4 runts- 20 calories?

1 cup FF cottage cheese-160 calories
    2 TBSP PB- 180 calories.

My other question is, what supplements should i take?
    Im currently taking Whey protien (just started again today)
    A multivitamin
    Super Bcomplex
    Chromium Pic

is there anything else i should be taking?

Thanks guys.

Update

Well today was pretty good. Im a little over a week into my bulk and ive gained 10lbs from my original weight. I started creatine a week ago tommorow and loaded until today. Ive been eating 2400 calories and been seeing gains on it. I know it seems like nothing but im a small guy i started out at 123lbs. I dont do any cardio and im currently not that active except going to school and working out. My workout was good...up untill the end

I did 3 sets of flat bench
    3 sets decline
    3 sets of incline

When i was on my last rep for my incline my right arm managed to get the bar on the rest but my left couldnt...and i was stuck holding it up and i felt something painfull and i didnt want to drop the weight on me so i had to wait untill i could grab it with my right arm and lower it. Needless to say it hurt but doesnt hurt to bad now just when i move it in an awkard position. Im really worried i messed something up. i dont want this to interfere with my bulking process. I think i tore my rotator cuff so i hope it can heal and i can start benching again soon

Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by slaydox View Post
    Update

Well today was pretty good. Im a little over a week into my bulk and ive gained 10lbs from my original weight. I started creatine a week ago tommorow and loaded until today. Ive been eating 2400 calories and been seeing gains on it. I know it seems like nothing but im a small guy i started out at 123lbs. I dont do any cardio and im currently not that active except going to school and working out. My workout was good...up untill the end

I did 3 sets of flat bench
    3 sets decline
    3 sets of incline

When i was on my last rep for my incline my right arm managed to get the bar on the rest but my left couldnt...and i was stuck holding it up and i felt something painfull and i didnt want to drop the weight on me so i had to wait untill i could grab it with my right arm and lower it. Needless to say it hurt but doesnt hurt to bad now just when i move it in an awkard position. Im really worried i messed something up. i dont want this to interfere with my bulking process. I think i tore my rotator cuff so i hope it can heal and i can start benching again soon
    why only 5 sets? i think you'll nee a few more cals....

Originally Posted by Kurz View Post
    why only 5 sets? i think you'll nee a few more cals....
    I Did 9 sets, Yea 2400 is on non workout days the average. I dont think ill be able to bulk anymore though. Which dperesses me alot because i want to get huge but i cant do it with a tore Rotator cuff. Im hoping to god that it is something that only takes a week or 2 to heal

Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kurz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by slaydox View Post
    I Did 9 sets, Yea 2400 is on non workout days the average. I dont think ill be able to bulk anymore though. Which dperesses me alot because i want to get huge but i cant do it with a tore Rotator cuff. Im hoping to god that it is something that only takes a week or 2 to heal
    Time out.....it's torn or not? If it's torn, is this a medical diagnosis or are you just in pain? If it's torn........you are looking into a LOT longer than two weeks bro........try two months, maybe longer........shoulders in general take months....not fun..........

I went to the doctor yesterday an they told me its just serverly sprained. When i brought up the RC tear they said no because i was able to move in posistions using my RC without pain and i had no pain where the RC is. They did some test also an xray to make sure i didnt break something. She told me to lay off weights for atleast week and she would like me to see a sports ortho. So im goign to go see the ortho next week and start lifting next friday.
    Im going to do squats though probably this weekend if my shoulder isnt hurting to bad. I woke up today laying on it and i was in no pain so hopefully by this weekend i can get legs in.

amz1275 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amz1275 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amz1275 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amz1275 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amz1275 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amz1275 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amz1275 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amz1275 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10 lbs in a week?thats great man,mostly muscle i hope?are ur abs still as visible?

Originally Posted by amz1275 View Post
    10 lbs in a week?thats great man,mostly muscle i hope?are ur abs still as visible?
    Yea, Take in note that i started creatine to so 98% of the weight gain is from that lol

Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Slaydox, I'm going to follow your journal and see how your bulk works out.

Subscribed.
    Bonebrake's 2008 Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=112509641

Originally Posted by Bonebrake View Post
    Hey Slaydox, I'm going to follow your journal and see how your bulk works out.

Subscribed.
    Yeah..me too...need some updating!

Location: On the Ho Chi Min Trail Sippin on a 40oz of Old English 800, Vietnam
    MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat eat eat eat eat eat eat and bench squat and deadlift. Right now other movements are not necessary. Train your bench, squat and deadlift!!!!!!!
    Death is winning. Do something.- Sam Boyd