Closed Thread
    magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000)

how bad do you feel for lindsey harding (duke womens basketball)

im not that big of a fan. but she is the player of the year. one tenth of a second left and she had two free throws. 2 would win it, 1 would tie it. she missed both. ****in women.

MaNlEt MafIa MemBer #1 dodigago's Avatar
    dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a trucker that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    The FIRST and OFFICAL bb.com Cool People List;
    Skippy,harrisjl,TehLurker,ispy,boyscouT,jkeithc82,
    Mike_d,Crazytall,MMASuperstar2,XPmpnII,SeniorDiscount
    BignBuff,BigPoppaProppy,MentalPiracy,Sword_,ndg v2
    Haywood_Jablome,ispy,extremistpullup,acbrits08,AlbinoGerbil